Thread: Finally some 2019 Topp Chrome update from Target!

Finally some 2019 Topp Chrome update from Target!

These were missed by the guy in green!!! 12 packs and I took 6 of them! Lefted the rest to someone else! 12 Pinks...and I hit Pete RC and Vlad RC pink!! NFT!!! Happy New Year!
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Sat contest for Tony Gwynn auto/gu 2000 UD pros and prospects!

David. congrats on the pete & vlad rookies. Larry
    looking to trade for rookies auto.s jerseys. i will trade for rookies . or game used and auto,s in baseball.. and. lmk what cha got.

Quote Originally Posted by desertdogg View Post
    David. congrats on the pete & vlad rookies. Larry
    Thanks!
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Sat contest for Tony Gwynn auto/gu 2000 UD pros and prospects!

Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    These were missed by the guy in green!!! 12 packs and I took 6 of them! Lefted the rest to someone else! 12 Pinks...and I hit Pete RC and Vlad RC pink!! NFT!!! Happy New Year!
    Nice find, and congrats on the Vlad pink - you are on a roll with him lately!

Our target had a stash of probably 15 mega boxes the weekend before Xmas, only took 2 for under the tree - didn't want to be a grinch for someone else. Probably going out tomorrow to try and find wal mart holiday boxes, and may stop by Target - if the chrome update is still there, will be grabbing it all.
    Building Topps sets from 1969 to the present. Always looking for Puckett cards.

Bench User Page has my most wanted and trade lists for 2011/12 Topps

wantlists updated, new player tradelists added.
    http://www.katester44.webs.com/

Kirby Puckett havelist:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...sH&hl=en#gid=0

Quote Originally Posted by katester44 View Post
    Nice find, and congrats on the Vlad pink - you are on a roll with him lately!

Our target had a stash of probably 15 mega boxes the weekend before Xmas, only took 2 for under the tree - didn't want to be a grinch for someone else. Probably going out tomorrow to try and find wal mart holiday boxes, and may stop by Target - if the chrome update is still there, will be grabbing it all.
    Question......the blasters wrap indicates topps chrome updates.......but the cards don't say that at all?

Question for anybody......the blasters wrap indicates topps chrome updates.......but the cards don't say that at all?

Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    Question for anybody......the blasters wrap indicates topps chrome updates.......but the cards don't say that at all?
    I had never though to look - but after checking both 2019 Chrome and 2019 Chrome Update - there doesn't seem to be anything that stands out to distinguish them from each other.
    Building Topps sets from 1969 to the present. Always looking for Puckett cards.

Bench User Page has my most wanted and trade lists for 2011/12 Topps

wantlists updated, new player tradelists added.
    http://www.katester44.webs.com/

Kirby Puckett havelist:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...sH&hl=en#gid=0

The numbering on the back is different Kershaw Chrome Update is 91 his Chrome base is 112

Quote Originally Posted by katester44 View Post
    I had never though to look - but after checking both 2019 Chrome and 2019 Chrome Update - there doesn't seem to be anything that stands out to distinguish them from each other.
    Thanks for information!

Quote Originally Posted by dragonslayer913 View Post
    The numbering on the back is different Kershaw Chrome Update is 91 his Chrome base is 112
    So there a chance of collectors mixing the two by mistake!

for sure. you are going to have people mixing up chrome and update singles the only ones you can tell apart are the big dogs vlad jr.. eloy, Alonso. tatis.jr.. sp,s in series one chrome. 201-204 have different numbers and pics. debut and all star cards in update. Larry
    looking to trade for rookies auto.s jerseys. i will trade for rookies . or game used and auto,s in baseball.. and. lmk what cha got.

I have a gift card from Target.....might pick up a blaster or two tomorrow!

After cleaning up the yard a bit!

All the chrome updates gone....only a few boxes of the 2019 topps chrome......

Nothing yesterday....had to return for exchange JEANS.....packs were back....took 2 and lefted about 8.....another pink Vald!