Finally some 2019 Topp Chrome update from Target!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
These were missed by the guy in green!!! 12 packs and I took 6 of them! Lefted the rest to someone else! 12 Pinks...and I hit Pete RC and Vlad RC pink!! NFT!!! Happy New Year!

These were missed by the guy in green!!! 12 packs and I took 6 of them! Lefted the rest to someone else! 12 Pinks...and I hit Pete RC and Vlad RC pink!! NFT!!! Happy New Year!

Nice find, and congrats on the Vlad pink - you are on a roll with him lately!

Our target had a stash of probably 15 mega boxes the weekend before Xmas, only took 2 for under the tree - didn't want to be a grinch for someone else. Probably going out tomorrow to try and find wal mart holiday boxes, and may stop by Target - if the chrome update is still there, will be grabbing it all.

Nice find, and congrats on the Vlad pink - you are on a roll with him lately!

Our target had a stash of probably 15 mega boxes the weekend before Xmas, only took 2 for under the tree - didn't want to be a grinch for someone else. Probably going out tomorrow to try and find wal mart holiday boxes, and may stop by Target - if the chrome update is still there, will be grabbing it all.

Question......the blasters wrap indicates topps chrome updates.......but the cards don't say that at all?

Question for anybody......the blasters wrap indicates topps chrome updates.......but the cards don't say that at all?

I had never though to look - but after checking both 2019 Chrome and 2019 Chrome Update - there doesn't seem to be anything that stands out to distinguish them from each other.

I had never though to look - but after checking both 2019 Chrome and 2019 Chrome Update - there doesn't seem to be anything that stands out to distinguish them from each other.
Thanks for information!

The numbering on the back is different Kershaw Chrome Update is 91 his Chrome base is 112
So there a chance of collectors mixing the two by mistake!

for sure. you are going to have people mixing up chrome and update singles the only ones you can tell apart are the big dogs vlad jr.. eloy, Alonso. tatis.jr.. sp,s in series one chrome. 201-204 have different numbers and pics. debut and all star cards in update. Larry