Thread: Site outage

Barry Sanders

Go to krazydecals732's ebay items

Site outage

Hey everyone just a head up.

Our host is doing some server software maintenance and it will require that the site will be down for up to 30-60 minutes at a time.
    These updates will take place during the next 2 weeks, wasn't given a specific date/time just a 2 week window.

Thanks,
    Peter

Had a few problems already......I would be on the site and it would switch to Hubweb site.....Only to post and move around s using previous posts! Happy New Year! David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Sat contest for Tony Gwynn auto/gu 2000 UD pros and prospects!

Thanks for the heads up! Hopefully this will get it back to being secure and decrease the number of issues that members have been having!
    Building Topps sets from 1969 to the present. Always looking for Puckett cards.

Bench User Page has my most wanted and trade lists for 2011/12 Topps

wantlists updated, new player tradelists added.
    http://www.katester44.webs.com/

Kirby Puckett havelist:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...sH&hl=en#gid=0

Peter! I hope you and the family are doing well! I thought about you on Thanksgiving while watching Sanders talk during the game. It's funny how everything always comes back to cards!

Appreciate you keeping the lights on around here!

Thanks
    Craig

*David, I've had the same issue myself.

Barry Sanders

Yesterday's outage was no due to server maintenance. Something or someone broke some of the inner working of the site. I have to disable/delete some of the added features to alteast get us back up. The Bench Points/Shop being on of them.

The core features that we designed on our own... Trade Manager, TTM database etc should be working as usual. The 3rd party software has been turned off. I 'll wait till the server maintenance is done before I investigate what the core problem might be.

Thanks,
    Peter

Peter,

Best wishes for the holiday season. Is The Bench current with Vbuletin updates? After one of our outages previously, I read that the software should be upgraded. Thanks.

Dave

Barry Sanders

VB4 is now end of life with no further updates. I don't see any upgrades coming.

Thanks for the heads up, Peter! It's a fun site and a great community, very awesome!

Blessings,

Kevin
    "For nothing will be impossible for God" ~ Luke 1:37