January 2020 Show Off Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pulled a 2019/20 Prizm Silver Prizm Zion Williamson RC #248 but haven't gotten a picture yet.

Thanks,
Dennis

Just picked up this 1976 The Bionic Woman set. Got it just because I liked the show in its day.

Not sports memoriable for sure and this is a sports site....

If that the case when you remove the Miscellaneous & Memorabilia Trading and Non-Sports Card trading forms I'll stop posting. If you are right and I'm in error thank you for pointing it out.

Pulled a 2019/20 Prizm Silver Prizm Zion Williamson RC #248 but haven't gotten a picture yet.

Thanks,
Dennis

Not a fan of Duke, but can't hate on the impact that Zion has had on the hobby without stepping foot on the court.

If that the case when you remove the Miscellaneous & Memorabilia Trading and Non-Sports Card trading forms I'll stop posting. If you are right and I'm in error thank you for pointing it out.

The Bench header is Baseball - Football - Basketball - Hockey - More -- to me this qualifies as more, right up there with comics and non-sports cards. Not everyone has the same collecting tastes, but everyone should be embraced here.

18as1

Amazing looking card!!!! Any chance it is available??? I think my sons head would explode if got his hands on this one!!!

NFT, these are they only kind of inserts I collect anymore...........Topps has done a great job with these cards over the years.........

Last edited:
Today's pick-ups.

1961 Topps #207
8vp95s89.jpg

This one's a bid of an oddity. It appears to be from the 1952 Wheaties multi-sport set, but it doesn't appear on TCDB or Beckett. My LCS owner picked it up with several football players in a large collection of vintage he purchased last year.

73f3l605.jpg