Thread: Happy New Year - 2020

Happy New Year - 2020

Happy New Year to all of The Bench members.

Seems like a perfect time and place to talk about your collecting goals for the year....

If I am able to knock out two more vintage sets (entirely plausible) that would make me very happy. The four that I am closest to wrapping up are 1977/1976/1975/1974, so those would be the best contenders.

I have strayed a bit from my Kirby Puckett PC, so would like to be able to focus on that at least a little bit an pick up some cards for that.

I also want to keep my son interested in the hobby - so will continue trading for players he likes - Judge/Lindor/Kluber/Kershaw/Harper.

Not necessarily a collecting goal - but we will probably head up to Boston this year so that he can see a game at Fenway.
    Building Topps sets from 1969 to the present. Always looking for Puckett cards.

Bench User Page has my most wanted and trade lists for 2011/12 Topps

wantlists updated, new player tradelists added.
    http://www.katester44.webs.com/

Kirby Puckett havelist:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...sH&hl=en#gid=0

Happy New Year
    Collecting Mike Trout, Albert Pujols, Shohei Ohtani, Jo Adell, David Fletcher

Also collecting Yankees and Orioles for my granddaughters

Collecting OKC Thunder cards in basketball

Also looking for 2018/19 and 2019/20 Prizm Basketball Gold cards #/10, just base cards, rc's not inserts

Happy New Year everyone! Would love to add another card or two to my never ending goal for a complete 2003 Timeless Treasures Gold set (100 players/only 10 cards of each player)...only have 78...with extras for trading!! 3 Pujols or 30% of them! Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Sat contest for Tony Gwynn auto/gu 2000 UD pros and prospects!