Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Front Page is gone!

The Front Page is gone!

The front page with all the information is gone with the updates......what else is gone? (besides the Bench bucks).....
    Last edited by David K.; 01-05-2020 at 10:58 AM.
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Sat contest for Tony Gwynn auto/gu 2000 UD pros and prospects!

NO! The member list is there but in the past ( Thanks to Katester) u could click on the Bench points total and u would get the list of top leaders.....now.....it takes u to the end (Z)!
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Sat contest for Tony Gwynn auto/gu 2000 UD pros and prospects!

I was pretty sure I entered at least one of the NFL postseason contests, but the arrow does not appear that would indicate that I have poted to the thread.

WOW! The Trade list and months is gone!! Top10 Traders and the 12 Months....Gone!

Wow ...the site is acting weird..........I post something....come back later....and it's not the last activity???

Home page pop open....now its gone again?

Peter, We haven't been able to update the YSL tab. Can you just remove it please? Thanks. Dave

Feels like I'm missing something?

Hoping its back for good....Home page.

Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    The front page with all the information is gone with the updates......what else is gone? (besides the Bench bucks).....
    Post #5 on this thread from Peter.

http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...75#post3920575
    Collecting Yankee First Basemen Tino Martinez and Mark Teixeira

NO PWE PLEASE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stephj24 View Post
    Thanks...already read that part about bench updates. Best regards, David

site is to much up and down

site still having minor problems

click on members list.....for post...few less point first and the most are last!

What happened to the green numbers you could click on to get all the BASEBALL threads? When you click on "new posts", you get all sports threads.
    I collect Nolan Ryan, Mickey Mantle and Ted Williams cards I do not have. I might also trade for Johnny Bench parallel cards. LMK before the trade if your address is not in USA.