2020 Topps Heritage Baseball Hobby Box 02/26/2020

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

anglinomics

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Configuration: 24 packs per box. 9 cards per pack.

Returning for its 20th season, 2020 Topps Heritage Baseball celebrates modern Baseball stars and legendary talent using the iconic 1971 Topps Baseball design.

Collectors can look for Real One Autographs, Chrome Base Card Variations, Clubhouse Collection relics, Greatest Moments boxloaders and more!

Each Hobby Box contains one autograph or relic card and 1 box loader!

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

BASE CARDS
Base Cards
500 cards of MLB veterans and 2020 rookies using the 1971 Topps Baseball design. Cards 401-500 are short printed (1:3 packs)
Base Card Parallels
- White Bordered Parallel – Limited to 50, HOBBY ONLY
- Flip Stock Parallel- Limited to 5, HOBBY ONLY
Base Card Variations
- Throwback Uniform Variations
- Action Image Variations - HOBBY ONLY
- Mini Base Variations – Numbered to 100
- Silver Team Name Variations – HOBBY ONLY
- Plus Other Surprises!
Base Card Chrome Variations
Highlighting 100 base card subjects on Chrome. Limited
- Refractor Parallel - #’d to 571
- White Bordered Parallel - #’d to 71
- Gold Bordered Parallel - #’d to 5 HOBBY ONLY
- Superfractor Parallel - #’d 1/1
- Hot Box Refractor Parallel – HOBBY and RETAIL VALUE BOX ONLY

AUTOGRAPHS
Real One Autographs
Current and Retired greats sign directly on-card in blue ink. Select subjects will be players whose last cards were found in 1971 Topps Baseball.
Real One Special Edition Autographs
Signed in red ink and hand-numbered to 71 or less.
Real One Dual Autographs
Compelling pairings sign on-card autographs in blue ink. Cards are hand-numbered to 25 or less. HOBBY ONLY
Real One Triple Autographs
Three linked stars of the past and present are showcased with on-card autographs. Cards are hand-numbered to 5 or less. HOBBY ONLY
NEW! Senators Final Season Autographs
Retired players from the 1971 Washington SenatorsTM sign on-card autographs in blue ink. Limited to 100 or less.

AUTOGRAPH RELICS
Clubhouse Collection Autograph Relics
Active and retired baseball players sign on-card alongside a piece of game used uniform or bat. Hand numbered to 25 or less
- Autographed Patch Parallel – Contains a patch from a game-used uniform. One-of-One. HOBBY ONLY
Clubhouse Collection Dual Autograph Relics
Pairs of notable baseball names with on-card autographs and game used memorabilia from each adorn these cards. Hand-numbered to 10 or less
- Autographed Patch Parallel – Contains patches from a game-used uniform. One-of-One. HOBBY ONLY
Flashbacks Autographed Relics
Players who had remarkable performances in the 1971 MLB season are celebrated with on-card autographs and game used memorabilia cards. Hand-numbered to 25 or less.
- Autographed Patch Parallel – Contains a patch from a game-used uniform. One-of-One. HOBBY ONLY

RELICS
Clubhouse Collection Relics
Game-used uniform and bat pieces are highlighted alongside the featured player.
- Gold Parallel – numbered to 99
- Patch Parallel – featuring a uniform patch piece. Hand numbered to 1/1. HOBBY ONLY
Clubhouse Collection Dual Relics
Hand-Numbered to 71
- Patch Parallel – featuring uniform patch pieces. Hand numbered to 1/1. HOBBY ONLY
Clubhouse Collection Triple Relics
Hand-Numbered to 25
- Patch Parallel – featuring uniform patch pieces. Hand numbered to 1/1. HOBBY ONLY
Clubhouse collection Quad Relics
Hand-Numbered to 10
NEW! 20 Gigantic Seasons Buybacks
Original Topps-issued Wille Mays cards from his time on the Giants are inserted with a special commemorative foil stamp.
1971 Mint
Current stars and greats from 1971 paired with coins minted in the same year.
- Nickel - #’d to 15
- Dime - #’d to 10
- Quarter - #’d to 5
- Half Dollar - #’d 1-of-1
1971 U.S. Postage Stamp Relics
Stars of 1971 and stamps issued in 1971 share a card. Numbered to 50.
1971 Baseball Cut Signatures
Featuring memorable names from the MLB in 1971. Numbered 1/1.
1971 Celebrity Cut Signatures
Notable names from pop culture and newsmakers. Numbered 1/1.

INSERTS
New Age Performers
25 of the league’s biggest stars
Then and Now
Players from 1971 and 2020 have their stats compared
Baseball Flashbacks
Highlights from the 1971 MLB season
News Flashbacks
Notable newsworthy events from 1971 are captured
NEW! 20 Gigantic Seasons
Celebrating Willie Mays’ 20 seasons with the New York and San Francisco Giants

BOX LOADERS - HOBBY ONLY
1971 Topps Super Baseball
Replicating the 1971 oversized cards. LIMITED
- Autographed Parallel – Featuring on-card autographs. Limited to 25 or less
1971 Topps Greatest Moments
Reminiscent of the 1971 product, these will showcase MLB stars and celebrate notable moments from their careers.
1971 Topps Originals
Original 1971 Topps cards featuring a foil stamp

Purchase: https://www.blowoutcards.com/2020-topps-heritage-baseball-hobby-box.html

I'm quite upset right now. The '71 Black Border design is probably my favorite set. I ordered 3 boxes of this through my local comic shop (where I actually get Topps boxes cheaper) and it's saying I did't order any boxes, and it's already sold out at the distributor level, so I can't get any in. :(

Looks like more bad news coming down the pipe line.....My Hobby store were trying to purchase 2020 Topps II...They normally get one case of the regular and one case of the Jumbos each year for serial one, serials 2 and updates....they were told....they could only get 4 boxes of each???????

Lefted the store and heading home...when the fedex truck drove by heading to the Hobby store....to tried to go back....shopping for birthday present for Nephew's little son.....Best regards, David