Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 16 to 27 of 27

Thread: 2019 A&G wants

  1. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by katester44 View Post
    Found the following:
    8 58 69 79
    105 108 119 144 191
    204 207 228 279 296
    363

    Let me know which you still need...

    Could use:
    In Bloom #10

    DK #10 Acuna
    Portraits 2 Torres/8 Bryant
    That looks good to me
    Its posted
    Thanks
    RECYCLE PLEASE!! -USE RECYCLED TOPLOADERS AND MAILERS ON ME.

    I collect these in this priority
    #1 Don Mattingly HAVE list
    #2 Jason Giambi HAVE list
    #3 Set needs
    #4 Bo Jackson HAVE list
    #5 Tim Stauffer HAVE list
    #6 2005 Donruss

  2. #17
    I've got several of those. I will get a tally and send you a PM. Cheers

  3. #18
    I don't really need the martinez,but would be interested in the others
    New Wix Site:
    http://joyfamily1.wixsite.com/sportscards


    Looking for Cardinal autos I don't have and dupes of some I already own.
    Also cards NOT listed of the players on my want lists
    Topps Colored Border Cards and other stuff

  4. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyderik View Post
    Thats all the trouts I have besides a 09 Tristar prospects plus.


    I only need these after a trade
    2019 a&g
    5,19,105,109,123,203,204,222,296
    well it looks like we are not close now

  5. #20
    Just send PM.
    Thanks
    Hi traders I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's cards I need ,Roberto Alomar Cards I don't have and Puerto Rican Players cards ,Any help would be great!!!

    My Bucket!

    http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u129/ersportcards/

    Trade by search Team,Players,Brand,Year!!
    http://www.tradecardsnowboards.com/c...ort_order=DESC

  6. #21
    according to my site I have these for you: 19, 21, 43, 130, 143, 235, 242, 375, 380, 388

    Looking any set needs or SP's from the past Gypsy Queen sets to complete, let me know if you can hit anything. Please see my homepage
    Looking for 1998-99 Ovation Gold Basketball cards #ed to 1000
    1999 Ovation Piece of History---Griffey & Garciaparra

  7. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by ballards View Post
    according to my site I have these for you: 19, 21, 43, 130, 143, 235, 242, 375, 380, 388

    Looking any set needs or SP's from the past Gypsy Queen sets to complete, let me know if you can hit anything. Please see my homepage
    I need these after trades: 19, 21, 130, 375, 380, 388

    I dont have any gypsy queen at all.... I checked your set needs and struck out there. I took a 10 year break in collecting ....and it kind of matched your needs.
    Just a couple random things I have on my desk....maybe you might be interested in a couple?

    19 DK Ozzie Albies press proof $2.50
    19 DK Acuna $3
    19 Topps Gallery Ozzie Albies .75
    19 DK Flashback Chipper Jones $1.25

    I do have some other random stuff of those older braves guys...if you were interested
    RECYCLE PLEASE!! -USE RECYCLED TOPLOADERS AND MAILERS ON ME.

    I collect these in this priority
    #1 Don Mattingly HAVE list
    #2 Jason Giambi HAVE list
    #3 Set needs
    #4 Bo Jackson HAVE list
    #5 Tim Stauffer HAVE list
    #6 2005 Donruss

  8. #23
    I have 159 and 388. I could use these: 19 A&G Ginter Greats 36 Frank Robinson and 44 Ichiro.
    My new tradepage: http://www.freewebs.com/RFP15

    "If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten. -George Carlin (1937-2008)

  9. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by RFP15 View Post
    I have 159 and 388. I could use these: 19 A&G Ginter Greats 36 Frank Robinson and 44 Ichiro.
    I still have 36 Robinson. 44 Ichiro was traded.
    I do have a 2002 Upper Deck World Series Heroes #51 Nolan Ryan
    I didnt see it on your list
    RECYCLE PLEASE!! -USE RECYCLED TOPLOADERS AND MAILERS ON ME.

    I collect these in this priority
    #1 Don Mattingly HAVE list
    #2 Jason Giambi HAVE list
    #3 Set needs
    #4 Bo Jackson HAVE list
    #5 Tim Stauffer HAVE list
    #6 2005 Donruss

  10. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyderik View Post
    I still have 36 Robinson. 44 Ichiro was traded.
    I do have a 2002 Upper Deck World Series Heroes #51 Nolan Ryan
    I didnt see it on your list
    That works for me.
    My new tradepage: http://www.freewebs.com/RFP15

    "If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten. -George Carlin (1937-2008)

  11. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyderik View Post
    I need these after trades: 19, 21, 130, 375, 380, 388

    I dont have any gypsy queen at all.... I checked your set needs and struck out there. I took a 10 year break in collecting ....and it kind of matched your needs.
    Just a couple random things I have on my desk....maybe you might be interested in a couple?

    19 DK Ozzie Albies press proof $2.50
    19 DK Acuna $3
    19 Topps Gallery Ozzie Albies .75
    19 DK Flashback Chipper Jones $1.25

    I do have some other random stuff of those older braves guys...if you were interested
    ok, I can do that...post what you think is fair
    Looking for 1998-99 Ovation Gold Basketball cards #ed to 1000
    1999 Ovation Piece of History---Griffey & Garciaparra

  12. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by ballards View Post
    ok, I can do that...post what you think is fair
    I got some of those in trades. A few days went by...I lost track of this one

    How about
    #380 and 388
    FOR
    19 DK Ozzie Albies press proof $2.50
    19 Topps Gallery Ozzie Albies .75

    The Acuna and DK are gone
    RECYCLE PLEASE!! -USE RECYCLED TOPLOADERS AND MAILERS ON ME.

    I collect these in this priority
    #1 Don Mattingly HAVE list
    #2 Jason Giambi HAVE list
    #3 Set needs
    #4 Bo Jackson HAVE list
    #5 Tim Stauffer HAVE list
    #6 2005 Donruss

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •