Thread: WTTF 2019 Bowman Platinum Prospects and base set

WTTF 2019 Bowman Platinum Prospects and base set

I'm going to try for a complete set of at least prospects will try to get a have list together this weekend I'm better with player names than card numbers.
    Unofficial Frank Thomas Super Collector!
    Autographs:3 Cards, 2 8x10's,1 Baseball
    Around 1200 cards and climbing!
    Also looking for White Sox Allen&Ginter Relics, Gordon Beckham, Mark Buehrle and Paul Konerko

Matt, I have an extra base set 1-100, no sp's. I was going to put it on ebay but you can have it for $15 dlvd. I also have Top Prospects TOP-4-7-9-11-11-14-17-18-20-20-37-39-40-41-48-49-55-55-59-62-67-68-72-74-75-76-78-80-82-83-85-86-87-89-90-91-92-94-95-95-98-100. LMK, Aaron
    Just a set builder for the most part. If you can't help me on sets I can always use Oscar Tavaras, Michael Wacha cards. Also been picking up some Bob Gibson, Lou Brock, and Ozzie GU and Autos. Thanks for the help and GO Cards!!

I'm going to check and see what I've got, definitely interested but don't get paid until next Wednesday.
    Also looking for White Sox Allen&Ginter Relics, Gordon Beckham, Mark Buehrle and Paul Konerko

No problem.
    Just a set builder for the most part. If you can't help me on sets I can always use Oscar Tavaras, Michael Wacha cards. Also been picking up some Bob Gibson, Lou Brock, and Ozzie GU and Autos. Thanks for the help and GO Cards!!

Pm sent

I have every prospect & base if you let me know which players you need; reply or pm me
    Want List:Brady rcs & autos;rc SP's, rc gu's, autos of M. Betts, R. Devers, A. Judge, G. Torres, Luka DoncicPC on flicker/Chris Overstreet

Just bought some more will let you know what I need after they arrive.

I have a large quantity of the base set, and a number of the prospects.
    Will trade them for pretty much any newer serial numbered card or anything that catches my eye as well.

Thanks