Looking to trade or purchase Jose Canseco and/or Mark McGwire autos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have a 2016 Diamond Kings mini auto of Jose Canseco numbered 51/99, BV$30. I would trade for a Nolan Ryan, Ted Williams or Mickey Mantle game used, parallel, numbered or insert that I don't already have. LMK if interested.

I tried to reply to your PM but it said your box is full and that you need to free some space. I don't collect duplicate cards of Nolan Ryan, Mickey Mantle and Ted Williams and I already have the cards you offered. Do you have anything else to offer?

Tony I have these 2 for trade.

2018 Topps Gallery - Autographs #78 Jose Canseco AU 15 BV
2018 Topps Gallery - Autographs Green #78 Jose Canseco AU, SN99 20 BV

I still could use these 6: 8, 75, 131, 227, 294, 308 and a Walgreen's that actually carries hanger boxes.

I did pick up some more, but upon checking, only found 1 more that you need, #103. So I have 7 of what you need. Not sure if I am going to open much more of it, as there isn't much in it I am chasing, like I was last year.
I still could use these 6: 8, 75, 131, 227, 294, 308 and a Walgreen's that actually carries hanger boxes.

I did pick up some more, but upon checking, only found 1 more that you need, #103. So I have 7 of what you need. Not sure if I am going to open much more of it, as there isn't much in it I am chasing, like I was last year.

Ok, I have them pulled and set aside. What are you think on BV for the Walgreens?

I am figuring like Series 1 last year, $3 for commons, but some of these from last year are $4 like Conforto and such. I think for me, there are 1 @ $3, 5 @ $4 and then I don't know on the Hultzen RC.

I ok with both for the trade. If by chance you have more let me know as I can drop 131 & 227 but will take if need as trade bait if need be.

I have not picked up any more, and not sure if I will do many more of series 1. Might just start holding out for Series 2 to come out, and hope that it isn't like last year and they skip series 2. But I will definitely send you these for theose 2 Canseco autos if you are down with it. Just PM me your address since the trade manager isn't working. And if I do happen upon any others, I will give you first shot. Thanks, Tony.
I ok with both for the trade. If by chance you have more let me know as I can drop 131 & 227 but will take if need as trade bait if need be.

I have 2 Jose Canseco (A's) 8x10's autographed. Both have JSA Authentication. I tried uploading pictures to my album but won't let me. LMK if interested. Mike