Thread: Looking to trade or purchase Jose Canseco and/or Mark McGwire autos

20 minutes away from Busch Stadium, home of the St. Louis Cardinals

Go to tglgtglg's ebay items

Looking to trade or purchase Jose Canseco and/or Mark McGwire autos

Let me know what you have. Thanks, Tony.
    Link to my trade list thread here on The Bench - http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...his?highlight=

My Hobby Collecting Goal - to finish my '98 Bowman's Best Master Set - so help me out if you have any Atomic Refractors or Autos. This set is the only true thing that I am still currently working on.

20 minutes away from Busch Stadium, home of the St. Louis Cardinals

Go to tglgtglg's ebay items

Anybody? Anything? Really looking for a Big Mac auto, and don't care if it is Cardinals or A's.
    Link to my trade list thread here on The Bench - http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...his?highlight=

My Hobby Collecting Goal - to finish my '98 Bowman's Best Master Set - so help me out if you have any Atomic Refractors or Autos. This set is the only true thing that I am still currently working on.

Quote Originally Posted by tglg View Post
    Let me know what you have. Thanks, Tony.
    I have this card.. I can do $12.50 paypal DLVD Top loader / bubble mailer or $10 PayPal PWE . Also would trade for a similar valued RC of Acuna Jr.

Baseball- Acuna..... Other players of interest: Zion, Ohtani, Soroka

Football- 2017 Chad Kelly cards (any and all)

I have a 2016 Diamond Kings mini auto of Jose Canseco numbered 51/99, BV$30. I would trade for a Nolan Ryan, Ted Williams or Mickey Mantle game used, parallel, numbered or insert that I don't already have. LMK if interested.
    I collect Nolan Ryan, Mickey Mantle and Ted Williams cards I do not have. I might also trade for Johnny Bench parallel cards. LMK before the trade if your address is not in USA.

I tried to reply to your PM but it said your box is full and that you need to free some space. I don't collect duplicate cards of Nolan Ryan, Mickey Mantle and Ted Williams and I already have the cards you offered. Do you have anything else to offer?
    I collect Nolan Ryan, Mickey Mantle and Ted Williams cards I do not have. I might also trade for Johnny Bench parallel cards. LMK before the trade if your address is not in USA.