Trading starter/complete sets for starter/complete sets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bhk5150

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Attention set builders! You folks know what I am saying. Is there any better way to move a lot of old stock for something that you want than to trade like value starter sets with another collector? I have had a lot of success with this in the past and want to revisit this again. I have starter/complete sets from all sports and even a few non-sports (not just where I am leaving this post) all available for trade for anything that you have that I could use. I can send you a list of stuff in my personal collection already and, anything not on the list, I would be interested in trading for. Please e-mail me at [email protected] so I can send you my list. Lets trade!

God Bless - Billy

Hey Billy, please let me know if you would be interested in any of the following cards:

2003 Playoff Prestige League Leaders GU Jersey R. Johnson #'ed 88/250
2018 Topps Players Weekend Logo patch Kyle Seager
2018 Topps Players Weekend Logo Patch Eric Hosmer
2019 Topps Archives #256 L. Gurriel #'ed 74/992015 Topps #272 M. Kemp #'ed 37/50
2019 Topps Update '84 #T84U-20 W. Buehler #'ed 16/99
2019 Topps Update #US144 X. Bogarts #'ed 6/67
2019 Topps Heritage #THC-456 J. Schoop #'ed 468/999
2019 Topps Update Greatest Players #150-46 L. Aparicio #'ed 88/150
2012 Bowman Chrome Auto #BCP100 T. Joseph
2012 Topps Golden Moments GU Jersey A. Dunn
2005 Topps Update All Star Stitches #ASR-LH L. Hernandez
2019 Topps Holiday #HW85 R. Acuna
2017 Topps #87 D. Swanson
2008 Upper Deck #349 J. Votto
2019 Topps '84 GU jersey #84R-AP A. Pujols
2009 Upper Deck Spectrum GU jersey #SS-EL E. Longoria
2014 Topps GU Jersey #TR-BB B. Boesch
2013 Topps A&G Relic #NBR-LV L. Vonn
2013 Topps A&G Relic #NBR-SH S. Hamilton
2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Relic #GMR-RB R> Braun
2013 Topps A&G Relic #NBR-MC M. Cuban
2008 Upper Deck Piece of History GU Jersey #CSH-CH Hoffman/Cordero
2011 Topps A&G Relic #AGR-MY M. Young
2004 Ultra Season Crown GU Jersey #70 H. Blalock #'ed 393/399
2015 Tops Career High GU Jersey #CHR-DN D. Norris
2015 Topps Gypsy queen auto M. Taylor
2012 Topps Golden Moments auto A. Lind
2009 SP Authentic auto M. Byrd
2014 Bowman Sterling auto F. Griffin

Thanks,

Bryon

Hey Anglin,

Thank you for your offer, but unfortunately I am not too well stocked on Topps Heritage.

God Bless - Billy

Billy,

What are you looking for? Feel free to look at my Trade List and see if there's anything you can use. I have a ton of cards from over the years. PM works best, please.

Paul

Hey Paul,

The purpose of this thread was to see if anyone would look to trade starter/complete sets they do not want for stuff I have. Its a great way to move a bunch of cards all at once and get something back that you need. I do have an Excel file that lists my personal collection. Any set not on that list I would be interested in trading for. I also have an ever changing "starter/complete sets for trade" Excel that I usually e-mal in tandem. If this interests you, by all means, please email me at [email protected] and mention our post here. In the meantime I will look over your want lists on your web page and perhaps we can work on something smaller.

Thanks again for responding to my post.

God Bless - Billy

Hey Paul,

On the small trade front, I found an 2018 SP (#478) I respectfully offer for;

88 Topps UK - 22, 37
12 T - 378, 614, 655

If this is acceptable, I will pull your card to physically confirm my inventory is correct and then post up the trade. Please let me know when your time permits. Thank you.

God Bless - Blly

Just to be curious....what type of starter sets are you more interested in? I see you said anything you dont have.....

Any Topps Chrome starters in the 2013 and older years? I havent got an exact direction on this, I need to go thru my stuff this week to see what exact years Im going to start. Ive got a couple complete here and there...

Hey Crazy,

Thanks for asking. Yes, pretty much collect anything I do not have yet so I can move a similar pile of doubles )in the form of starter sets usually) in the other direction. I do have an excel spreadsheet of my personal collection I can e-mail you if you want to let you know what I have. Anything NOT on that list would be something I'd e interested in trading for. Even non sports sets. The only critera would be I would want to trade for something that I have a reasonable chance to complete someday. If I have a set where I need a Gretzky or Jordan RC to complete? Most likely that is not happening:).

My e-mail addy is [email protected] if you want that list. Thank you.

God Bless - Billy

Hey Billy, please let me know if you can use any of the following:

1999 Upper Deck Ovation (1-60)
1999 Upper Deck MVP (1-220)
2002 Upper Deck MVP (partial set)
2002 Upper Deck Vintage (partial set)
2001 Upper Deck MVP (partial set)
1999 Stadium Club (1-170 partial set)
2001 Fleer Tradition (1-450 partial set)
1997 Bowman (partial set)

Hey MM,

Sorry I have not had the chance to respond before now to your post reply to me. I would love to trade for the following if still available and I have something to send back your way;

1999 Upper Deck MVP (1-220

What values do you put on those and, what can I offer you in return?

God Bless - Billy

Hey MM,

Sorry I have not had the chance to respond before now to your post reply to me. I would love to trade for the following if still available and I have something to send back your way;

1999 Upper Deck MVP (1-220

What values do you put on those and, what can I offer you in return?

God Bless - Billy

Hey Billy, can you let me know what cards you have from the following sets?

1978 Burger King Yankees
1981 Topps Stickers
1981 Topps Super 5x7's
1982 Fleer Baseball Stamps
1982 Topps Stickers
1983 Fleer Stickers
1983 O-***-Chee
1984 Fleer Stickers
1984 O-***-Chee
1984 Topps Stickers
1985 Topps Stickers
1986 Dorman's Cheese
1986 Leaf
1986 O-***-Chee
1986 Topps Baseball Tattoos
1987 Fleer Stickers
1987 O-***-Chee

I also have a partial set of 1999 SP Authentic if you are interested.

Thanks,

Bryon

Absolutely Byron. I can send you full inventories of everything you have interest in on Excel spreadsheets if you e-mail this request to [email protected] with the answers to the questions I asked "what values do you put on what you have"?

God Bless - Billy

Absolutely Byron. I can send you full inventories of everything you have interest in on Excel spreadsheets if you e-mail this request to [email protected] with the answers to the questions I asked "what values do you put on what you have"?

God Bless - Billy

Hey Billy, I will send the email in a couple minutes. I am not worried about trade value. If you would like just PM me your address and I will get all these mailed out to you. They are cards I already have and are doing me no good just sitting on my desk. I would love to get this stuff to someone who wants it. I just sold about 75,000 cards for 75.00 just to get rid of doubles. Whatever you have that you want to send back is fine with me. And please let me know if you want me to include the 1999 SP Authentic also.

Thanks,

Bryon