*** Sekou Doumbouya (any and all)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have some base prizm rcs. Do you have any Shai or JJJ RCs ft? Also like Luka and Trae, Bam Adebayo, or maybe parallels of LBJ, Giannis, or Harden. In baseball I like Bregman, Bellinger, Gleyber, Lindor.

I'm down to two now. I also have a red white and blue parallel on the way but it's not in hand yet.

I can wait until it arrives. I'll see what kind of card lot I can put together for you in the meantime from your list.. thanks

i have the hoops & hoops holiday purple parallel

looking for any luka rc's

Ok, I sold pretty much all the Luka Rc's I've had.
I have a Chronicles rc "young Mav flying high" no.71 for the parallel ?

do you have any Zion or Coby white for trade sure i have several for yah

I have several of both for trade. you can post or PM what you have for trade and I'll let see if I can even it out with an offer

I have this:
19-20 Hoops Class of 2019 #14
I will circle back to that one, I think I need it.

I have several of both for trade. you can post or PM what you have for trade and I'll let see if I can even it out with an offer

Sekou Doumbouya

Hoops #212 x5
Hoops Arriving Now Gold Holo Foil #15
Hoops Class of 2019 #14
Hoops Snowflake #212 x3
Hoops Arriving Now snowflake #15
Donruss #214
Donruss Holo Orange Laser #214
Prizm Emergent #25

ok thanks

instead of the tribute, I can add in a Contenders Draft Picks 'game day ticket' Zion & Ja . If that works, then we can post it up on Monday. (I am out of town until Monday)

Prizm Base Coby White 253
Prizm red/white/blue Coby White 253
Zion williamson Game Day Ticket Contenders Draft Picks
Ja Morant Game Day Ticket Contenders Draft Picks

dang, the Pink Ice has really jumped up in price. At this time I do not think I can even a trade for it from the players you listed. I've pretty much sold any card of those players already other than base rookies.

If I come across anything i'll let you know, but since I have a pink ice already, i'm not looking to buy that card. Thanks for the offer