Thread: Aloha

Aloha

Well, it is finally coming to an end. The longest aircraft carrier deployment since the cold war will conclude in a couple weeks. Spending a few days in Hawaii for a last port stop before we hit the main land. April 1st, 2019 seems so long ago, but sort of went by fast. Hope all of you are doing well?

Billy

Yes! Welcome back and have a fun time in Hawaii as u and your shipmates deserve it!! Should be back in time for 2020 Topps series I coming out on Feb 5! Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011.

Well deserved. While you are on the beach, please remember us people in the midwest where the windchill is -9 degrees.
    Collecting Terry Bradshaw and players from the 70's Steelers Super Bowl teams, Larry Bird, and John Havlicek

David K-- Thanks. I bought into the Topps break, so I'm looking forward to that also.

--------------------------------------------------

Neemann -- Thanks. Yeah, I'm not looking forward to the cold weather when I return to Virginia, or my trip up to visit my wife and daughters in MI.

Welcome back friend! Thankful for you and your service!

Blessings,

Kevin
    "For nothing will be impossible for God" ~ Luke 1:37

Great to hear that you are back safe and sound with all of your shipmates.

Thanks for keeping us all safe. This patriotic American is truly grateful.

John
    Jflan702
    PLEASE NOTE I am only able to ship on Saturdays
    Set builder 1970 - now - Topps, Fleer (original), Donruss, Score and UD

Collecting all Tommy John cards not listed on my Havelist at my www.
    http://s152.photobucket.com/albums/s175/jflan702/
    Please no PWE

Best wishes Billy. I think an invite for fantasy Baseball will be coming in about a month. It seems like they open around Feb 1. Dave

Thanks everyone. It feels good to be back on this side of the world and will feel better in a week. Looking forward to trading again soon and starting fantasy baseball.

Billy