Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Again Working On The Grandughter Blue Jays Collection Any Help Today???

Mike
    Has been traded already.
    Bear

Hi Terry...........What teams do you have left?
    mikekestner.com/mm86

Would like to make trades worthy of the BB mailer........Trying to avoid PWE trades......

Braves/Cubs/Expos/Astro;s/A;s/Twins/Padres/Phillies/Giants/Indians/Royals/Red Sox/Rangers/White Sox
    Bear

Hey Bear..........How about the Red Sox then? Thanks and LMK...........Mike
    mikekestner.com/mm86

Would like to make trades worthy of the BB mailer........Trying to avoid PWE trades......

Go ahead and post it and i will have it in Tuedays mail
    Bear

Posted bro.........Thanks for another trade.........Mike
    mikekestner.com/mm86

Hey Terry -

Hope all is well with you and the family. I have a 2018 Topps Archives Signature series Edwin Encarnacion 35/38, if the girls are interested.

PLMK.

Thanks!
    Robert

Wants: Cards I need of Acuna, Albies, Chipper, Smoltz, Hank Aaron, Dale Murphy and Freddie Freeman or some Votto\Bench\Nick Senzel paralells or non-Topps Base set inserts for local trades. Rare A&G Insert Minis from my want list.
    Homepage has vintage and modern set wants as wells as a detailed trade list.

Quote Originally Posted by metsman1986 View Post
    Posted bro.........Thanks for another trade.........Mike
    trde confirmed and will ship on Tuesday
    Thks for another trde and helping the girls out
    Bear

Quote Originally Posted by rotorob View Post
    Hey Terry -

Hope all is well with you and the family. I have a 2018 Topps Archives Signature series Edwin Encarnacion 35/38, if the girls are interested.

PLMK.

Thanks!
    Roto interested if in a Blue Jays uni
    Bear

Bear -

Yes, he's in a Jays uni. Consider it yours, You know what I like, HOF autos\relics, Concepcion Reds stuff, guys in my sig. Post up what you think is fair and we'll have another trade going!

Thanks again.
    Robert

Wants: Cards I need of Acuna, Albies, Chipper, Smoltz, Hank Aaron, Dale Murphy and Freddie Freeman or some Votto\Bench\Nick Senzel paralells or non-Topps Base set inserts for local trades. Rare A&G Insert Minis from my want list.

Roto
    I see u need some Blue Checklists as well.
    Take a couple of ur wants off my list u need and we are good
    Let me know what u ones u want and post her up.
    Bear

Quote Originally Posted by Polar Bear 67 View Post
    Roto
    I see u need some Blue Checklists as well.
    Take a couple of ur wants off my list u need and we are good
    Let me know what u ones u want and post her up.
    Bear
    Would Expos, Cubs and Padres be fair? My OPG subscription expired, so kinda guessing there....
    Robert

Roto
    Go ahead and post them and we are good.
    Bear

Quote Originally Posted by Polar Bear 67 View Post
    Roto
    Go ahead and post them and we are good.
    Bear
    Terry -

Posted, thanks for another great trade!
    Robert

Roto
    Confirmed and will go out tomorrow.
    Thks for the trde
    Bear