Thread: One gold card that I can use for all these cards!

One gold card that I can use for all these cards!

• Jake McCarthy Diamondbacks
    • Evan White Mariners
    • Izzy Wilson Rays
    • Christian Yelich Brewers
    • Manny Machado Padres
    • Matt Mercer Diamondback
    • Koby Clemens tigers
    • Freudis Nova Astros green 36/99
    Need one topps gold card that I can use from 2017, 2018 or 2019 .....No updates!
    In Memo//y of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Sat contest will be for Ronald Acuna Jr. auto 068/199 2019 Topps Museum Archival auto

I’ll take the lot, just got a ton of golds in I’ll list soon
    New Trade Site

https://brianalejandrotradingcards.webs.com/

Collecting Bowman Chrome First Year stuff, Refractor RCs, 90s and early 00's inserts, parallels

***I am easy to trade with and if you take the time to look through my lists and select something you need, I will do everything I can to find something I can use from your list to make a trade***

Need any of these?

2019: (all #ed / 2019): #130 Snell (TB), 136 Peacock (Hous), 137 Rodon (CWS), 460 Story (COLO), 485 W. Myers (SD), 624 A. Rosario FS (NYM)
    New Trade Site

https://brianalejandrotradingcards.webs.com/

Collecting Bowman Chrome First Year stuff, Refractor RCs, 90s and early 00's inserts, parallels

***I am easy to trade with and if you take the time to look through my lists and select something you need, I will do everything I can to find something I can use from your list to make a trade***

Quote Originally Posted by ILLRIMESAYA View Post
    Need any of these?

2019: (all #ed / 2019): #130 Snell (TB), 136 Peacock (Hous), 137 Rodon (CWS), 460 Story (COLO), 485 W. Myers (SD), 624 A. Rosario FS (NYM)
    Gold card 485....Posting trade.
    In Memo//y of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Sat contest will be for Ronald Acuna Jr. auto 068/199 2019 Topps Museum Archival auto