Thread: One gold card that I can use for all these cards!

Hybrid View

One gold card that I can use for all these cards!

• Jake McCarthy Diamondbacks
    • Evan White Mariners
    • Izzy Wilson Rays
    • Christian Yelich Brewers
    • Manny Machado Padres
    • Matt Mercer Diamondback
    • Koby Clemens tigers
    • Freudis Nova Astros green 36/99
    Need one topps gold card that I can use from 2017, 2018 or 2019 .....No updates!
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Sat contest for Ronald Acuna Jr. auto 068/199 2019 Topps Museum Archival auto has been posted!

I’ll take the lot, just got a ton of golds in I’ll list soon
    New Trade Site

https://brianalejandrotradingcards.webs.com/

Collecting Bowman Chrome First Year stuff, Refractor RCs, 90s and early 00's inserts, parallels

***I am easy to trade with and if you take the time to look through my lists and select something you need, I will do everything I can to find something I can use from your list to make a trade***

Need any of these?

2019: (all #ed / 2019): #130 Snell (TB), 136 Peacock (Hous), 137 Rodon (CWS), 460 Story (COLO), 485 W. Myers (SD), 624 A. Rosario FS (NYM)
    New Trade Site

https://brianalejandrotradingcards.webs.com/

Collecting Bowman Chrome First Year stuff, Refractor RCs, 90s and early 00's inserts, parallels

***I am easy to trade with and if you take the time to look through my lists and select something you need, I will do everything I can to find something I can use from your list to make a trade***

Quote Originally Posted by ILLRIMESAYA View Post
    Need any of these?

2019: (all #ed / 2019): #130 Snell (TB), 136 Peacock (Hous), 137 Rodon (CWS), 460 Story (COLO), 485 W. Myers (SD), 624 A. Rosario FS (NYM)
    Gold card 485....Posting trade.
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Sat contest for Ronald Acuna Jr. auto 068/199 2019 Topps Museum Archival auto has been posted!