Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 40

Thread: Some 2019 Stuff For Trade

  1. #1

    Some 2019 Stuff For Trade

    Looking for 2018 & 2019 Topps Holiday Metallics, and a few 2018 Chrome Update Pink. If you have any of these I will supply a list of my exact needs. If you have nothing of these cards I always want Cardinals. A couple of other cards at the bottom of the list, figured may as well put those in here too. Plmk and thanks for the look!

    2019 Topps Chrome Blue #167 Piscotty #'d 34/150 $6
    2019 Topps Chrome Blue #170 Manaea #'d 3 /150 $6

    2019 Topps Chrome Negative #62 Perez (Astros) $4
    2019 Topps Chrome Negative #84 Burnes (Brewers) $4

    2019 Topps Chrome Refractor #1 Ohtani $4
    2019 Topps Chrome Refractor #28 Verlander $2.50
    2019 Topps Chrome Refractor #59 DeGrom $2
    2019 Topps Chrome Refractor #67 Kepler $1.50
    2019 Topps Chrome Refractor #76 Snell $1.50

    2019 Topps Chrome Greatness Returns Bob Gibson / Max Scherzer #GRE-4 $1
    2019 Topps Chrome Greatest Moments Nolan Ryan #150C-1 $3
    2019 Topps Chrome Family Business Ken Griffey Jr. #FBC-1** $2

    2019 Diamond Kings Christy Mathewson Blue Artist's Proof #24 $3
    2019 Prizm Lumber Inc Aaron Judge #L6 $4
    2019 Optic Contenders Aaron Judge #10 $2

    2019 Allen & Ginter Star Signs Roberto Clemente #BSS-41 $2.50

    2019 Panini Certified Gold Team Patrick Mahomes #GT-PM

    **pending

  2. #2
    2019 Topps Chrome Lane Thomas Cardinals card 26 pnik ref...or 2019Toppd Ryan Hesley ref 191./250 Card 25.
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Saturday Contest for Aaron Judge Yankees Auto RC has been posted!

  3. #3
    Interested in these two.
    2019 Topps Chrome Family Business Ken Griffey Jr. #FBC-1
    2019 Topps Gold De Los Santos #291 #'d 990/2019

    Please let me know what you see of interest from my tradelists.
    Thanks, Al

  4. #4
    Do you need any of these Morris:

    1997 Bowman's Best Refractors #150 Matt Morris
    1997 Donruss Gold Press Proofs #386 Matt Morris
    1997 Donruss Limited Exposure #143 K.Brown/M.Morris C
    1997 Sports Illustrated Extra Edition #17 Matt Morris
    1997 Topps Stars Future All-Stars #FAS13 Matt Morris
    1998 Collector's Choice StarQuest #SQ7 Matt Morris SD
    1998 Donruss Elite Aspirations #91 Matt Morris
    1998 Donruss Gold Press Proofs #110 Matt Morris
    1998 Donruss Silver Press Proofs #110 Matt Morris
    1998 Finest Refractors #45 Matt Morris
    1998 Flair Showcase Legacy Collection Row 1 #80 Matt Morris
    1998 Pinnacle Inside Diamond Edition #78 Matt Morris
    1998 Topps Chrome Refractors #128 Matt Morris
    1999 Fleer Tradition Millenium #200 Matt Morris
    1999 Fleer Tradition Warning Track #200 Matt Morris
    2000 Pacific Gold #357 Matt Morris
    2001 Bowman Heritage Chrome #92 Matt Morris
    2002 Absolute Memorabilia Spectrum #132 Matt Morris
    2002 Bowman Chrome Refractors #88 Matt Morris
    2002 Fleer Tiffany #185 Matt Morris
    2002 Topps Reserve Parallel #63 Matt Morris
    2002 Ultra Gold Medallion #131 Matt Morris
    2002 Upper Deck Ballpark Idols Bronze #115 Matt Morris
    2002 Upper Deck Return of the Ace #RA5 Matt Morris
    2003 Bazooka Minis #277 Matt Morris
    2003 Fleer Authentix Balcony #14 Matt Morris
    2003 Fleer Focus JE Century Parallel #90 Matt Morris/135
    2003 Playoff Prestige Xtra Points Green #178 Matt Morris
    2003 Topps Chrome Refractors #111 Matt Morris
    2003 Topps Kanebo Japan 2 #40 Matt Morris
    2003 Ultra Gold Medallion #16 Matt Morris
    2003 Upper Deck Finite #91 Matt Morris
    2003 Upper Deck Finite Gold #91 Matt Morris
    2003 Upper Deck MVP Express Delivery #ED15 Matt Morris
    2003 Upper Deck MVP Gold #190 Matt Morris
    2004 Bazooka 4 on 1 Sticker #16 Millw/Pettitte/Morris/T.Hud
    2004 Donruss Elite Extra Edition Turn of the Century #146 Matt Morris
    2004 Donruss Stat Line Career #344 Matt Morris/174
    2004 Donruss World Series HoloFoil 100 #160 Matt Morris
    2004 Leaf Certified Cuts Marble Blue #180 Matt Morris
    2004 Leaf Certified Materials Mirror Gold #136 Matt Morris
    2004 Leaf Certified Materials Mirror Red #136 Matt Morris
    2004 Leaf Certified Materials Mirror White #136 Matt Morris
    2004 Leaf Limited Bronze Spotlight #104 Matt Morris
    2004 Playoff Prestige Xtra Bases Green #155 Matt Morris
    2004 Studio Proofs Silver #182 Matt Morris
    2004 Throwback Threads Gold Proof #180 Matt Morris
    2004 Throwback Threads Silver Proof #180 Matt Morris
    2005 Donruss Stat Line Career #339 Matt Morris/353
    2005 Topps Total Silver #48 Matt Morris

    Thanks, Bill
    WTTF: Rizzo, Baez, Schwarber, Banks, Sandberg, Trout, J. Soto, Acuna, Yadi, Ozzie, Brock, Bears HOF, Rodgers, Favre, Blackhawks HOF, Celtics HOF, Laker HOF
    http://sites.google.com/site/qcsportcards/


  5. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    2019 Topps Chrome Lane Thomas Cardinals card 26 pnik ref...or 2019Toppd Ryan Hesley ref 191./250 Card 25.
    David which cards(s) are you wanting from me?

    Quote Originally Posted by smitha1 View Post
    Interested in these two.
    2019 Topps Chrome Family Business Ken Griffey Jr. #FBC-1
    2019 Topps Gold De Los Santos #291 #'d 990/2019

    Please let me know what you see of interest from my tradelists.
    Thanks, Al
    AL -- I'll take a look. Not sure which card David wants from me but the gold may be pending. Thanks.

  6. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by cardinals-colle View Post
    Do you need any of these Morris:

    1997 Bowman's Best Refractors #150 Matt Morris
    1997 Donruss Gold Press Proofs #386 Matt Morris
    1997 Donruss Limited Exposure #143 K.Brown/M.Morris C
    1997 Sports Illustrated Extra Edition #17 Matt Morris
    1997 Topps Stars Future All-Stars #FAS13 Matt Morris
    1998 Collector's Choice StarQuest #SQ7 Matt Morris SD
    1998 Donruss Elite Aspirations #91 Matt Morris
    1998 Donruss Gold Press Proofs #110 Matt Morris
    1998 Donruss Silver Press Proofs #110 Matt Morris
    1998 Finest Refractors #45 Matt Morris
    1998 Flair Showcase Legacy Collection Row 1 #80 Matt Morris
    1998 Pinnacle Inside Diamond Edition #78 Matt Morris
    1998 Topps Chrome Refractors #128 Matt Morris
    1999 Fleer Tradition Millenium #200 Matt Morris
    1999 Fleer Tradition Warning Track #200 Matt Morris
    2000 Pacific Gold #357 Matt Morris
    2001 Bowman Heritage Chrome #92 Matt Morris
    2002 Absolute Memorabilia Spectrum #132 Matt Morris
    2002 Bowman Chrome Refractors #88 Matt Morris
    2002 Fleer Tiffany #185 Matt Morris
    2002 Topps Reserve Parallel #63 Matt Morris
    2002 Ultra Gold Medallion #131 Matt Morris
    2002 Upper Deck Ballpark Idols Bronze #115 Matt Morris
    2002 Upper Deck Return of the Ace #RA5 Matt Morris
    2003 Bazooka Minis #277 Matt Morris
    2003 Fleer Authentix Balcony #14 Matt Morris
    2003 Fleer Focus JE Century Parallel #90 Matt Morris/135
    2003 Playoff Prestige Xtra Points Green #178 Matt Morris
    2003 Topps Chrome Refractors #111 Matt Morris
    2003 Topps Kanebo Japan 2 #40 Matt Morris
    2003 Ultra Gold Medallion #16 Matt Morris
    2003 Upper Deck Finite #91 Matt Morris
    2003 Upper Deck Finite Gold #91 Matt Morris
    2003 Upper Deck MVP Express Delivery #ED15 Matt Morris
    2003 Upper Deck MVP Gold #190 Matt Morris
    2004 Bazooka 4 on 1 Sticker #16 Millw/Pettitte/Morris/T.Hud
    2004 Donruss Elite Extra Edition Turn of the Century #146 Matt Morris
    2004 Donruss Stat Line Career #344 Matt Morris/174
    2004 Donruss World Series HoloFoil 100 #160 Matt Morris
    2004 Leaf Certified Cuts Marble Blue #180 Matt Morris
    2004 Leaf Certified Materials Mirror Gold #136 Matt Morris
    2004 Leaf Certified Materials Mirror Red #136 Matt Morris
    2004 Leaf Certified Materials Mirror White #136 Matt Morris
    2004 Leaf Limited Bronze Spotlight #104 Matt Morris
    2004 Playoff Prestige Xtra Bases Green #155 Matt Morris
    2004 Studio Proofs Silver #182 Matt Morris
    2004 Throwback Threads Gold Proof #180 Matt Morris
    2004 Throwback Threads Silver Proof #180 Matt Morris
    2005 Donruss Stat Line Career #339 Matt Morris/353
    2005 Topps Total Silver #48 Matt Morris

    Thanks, Bill
    Bill -- I like these Matty Mo cards:


    1997 Donruss Gold Press Proofs #386 Matt Morris
    1998 Donruss Gold Press Proofs #110 Matt Morris
    1998 Donruss Silver Press Proofs #110 Matt Morris
    2003 Playoff Prestige Xtra Points Green #178 Matt Morris
    2004 Leaf Certified Cuts Marble Blue #180 Matt Morris
    2004 Leaf Certified Materials Mirror Gold #136 Matt Morris
    2004 Leaf Certified Materials Mirror Red #136 Matt Morris
    2004 Leaf Certified Materials Mirror White #136 Matt Morris
    2004 Leaf Limited Bronze Spotlight #104 Matt Morris
    2004 Studio Proofs Silver #182 Matt Morris
    2004 Throwback Threads Gold Proof #180 Matt Morris
    2004 Throwback Threads Silver Proof #180 Matt Morris

    What are you wanting from me? Plmk and thanks,
    Karl

    Quote Originally Posted by cornwellfamily View Post
    I like the Yadi card. The Sandberg mojo has already been traded. The Sandberg Proof and Bryant gu are still available.


  7. #9
    Looking at the gold 2019 Topps 291....
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Saturday Contest for Aaron Judge Yankees Auto RC has been posted!

  8. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by redbird4 View Post
    Bill -- I like these Matty Mo cards:


    1997 Donruss Gold Press Proofs #386 Matt Morris
    1998 Donruss Gold Press Proofs #110 Matt Morris
    1998 Donruss Silver Press Proofs #110 Matt Morris
    2003 Playoff Prestige Xtra Points Green #178 Matt Morris
    2004 Leaf Certified Cuts Marble Blue #180 Matt Morris
    2004 Leaf Certified Materials Mirror Gold #136 Matt Morris
    2004 Leaf Certified Materials Mirror Red #136 Matt Morris
    2004 Leaf Certified Materials Mirror White #136 Matt Morris
    2004 Leaf Limited Bronze Spotlight #104 Matt Morris
    2004 Studio Proofs Silver #182 Matt Morris
    2004 Throwback Threads Gold Proof #180 Matt Morris
    2004 Throwback Threads Silver Proof #180 Matt Morris

    What are you wanting from me? Plmk and thanks,
    Karl



    I like the Yadi card. The Sandberg mojo has already been traded. The Sandberg Proof and Bryant gu are still available.
    How about those 2 for the Yadi?

  9. #11
    Hi Karl,
    Just traded away all my 18 Sepia cards last week. Any others?
    Thanks, Al

    Quote Originally Posted by redbird4 View Post
    AL -- i found this on your site that I needed:

    18 Sepia Refractors -173

    Karl

  10. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    Looking at the gold 2019 Topps 291....
    Trade posted for the Helsley. Thank-you David and will mail out tomorrow.

    Quote Originally Posted by cornwellfamily View Post
    How about those 2 for the Yadi?
    Trade posted, thank-you. Will mail out tomorrow.

    Quote Originally Posted by smitha1 View Post
    Hi Karl,
    Just traded away all my 18 Sepia cards last week. Any others?
    Thanks, Al
    AL - No problem. I was interrupted earlier and will go back and check it out more thoroughly. David did take the gold ahead of you, so just the Griffey Jr. is available.

    Karl

  11. #13
    Here are some metalics I show I have. I still need to pull them
    2018 Topps Holiday Snowflake #HMW51 Christian Yelich
    2018 Topps Holiday Snowflake #HMW55 Dallas Keuchel
    2018 Topps Holiday Snowflake #HMW63 Tommy Pham
    2018 Topps Holiday Snowflake #HMW74 Miguel Cabrera
    2018 Topps Holiday Snowflake #HMW82 Jesse Winker
    2018 Topps Holiday Snowflake #HMW110 Domingo Santana
    2018 Topps Holiday Snowflake #HMW114 Michael Brantley
    2018 Topps Holiday Snowflake #HMW152 Sean Newcomb
    2018 Topps Holiday Snowflake #HMW158 Jose Altuve
    2018 Topps Holiday Snowflake #HMW167 Chance Sisco
    2018 Topps Holiday Snowflake #HMW170 Robbie Ray
    2019 Topps Holiday Metallic #HW20 Harold Ramirez
    2019 Topps Holiday Metallic #HW26 Anthony Rizzo
    2019 Topps Holiday Metallic #HW38 Luis Castillo
    2019 Topps Holiday Metallic #HW56 Trevor Story
    2019 Topps Holiday Metallic #HW62 Eduardo Escobar
    2019 Topps Holiday Metallic #HW66 Griffin Canning
    2019 Topps Holiday Metallic #HW87 Albert Pujols
    2019 Topps Holiday Metallic #HW94 C.J. Cron
    2019 Topps Holiday Metallic #HW103 Yasiel Puig
    2019 Topps Holiday Metallic #HW129 Justin Verlander
    2019 Topps Holiday Metallic #HW149 David Peralta
    2019 Topps Holiday Metallic #HW166 Tommy La Stella
    2019 Topps Holiday Metallic #HW176 Freddie Freeman
    2019 Topps Holiday Metallic #HW183 Devin Smeltzer
    2019 Topps Holiday Metallic #HW188 David Dahl
    2019 Topps Holiday Metallic #HW192 Bryce Harper
    2019 Topps Holiday Metallic #HW197 Kris Bryant

    I am interested in the following if you need some amount that coule equal one or many of them
    2019 Topps Chrome Sepia Betts #50
    2019 Topps Holiday Juan Soto SP #HW8 (Christmas tree)
    2019 Topps Holiday Gleyber Torres SP #HW182 (wrist bands)
    Please continue to visit my pages. They are dynamically changes showing my current needs and my current cards available. The program used interfaces with the Baseball Card Inventory (for needs) and SportLots for cards available.
    ----> HIT HERE TO VISIT MY TRADERS AND NEEDS SITE

  12. #14
    Confirmed and card will go out today....
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Saturday Contest for Aaron Judge Yankees Auto RC has been posted!

  13. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by redbird4 View Post
    Trade posted for the Helsley. Thank-you David and will mail out tomorrow.



    Trade posted, thank-you. Will mail out tomorrow.



    AL - No problem. I was interrupted earlier and will go back and check it out more thoroughly. David did take the gold ahead of you, so just the Griffey Jr. is available.

    Karl
    Quote Originally Posted by ripahl View Post
    Here are some metalics I show I have. I still need to pull them
    2018 Topps Holiday Snowflake #HMW51 Christian Yelich
    2018 Topps Holiday Snowflake #HMW55 Dallas Keuchel
    2018 Topps Holiday Snowflake #HMW63 Tommy Pham
    2018 Topps Holiday Snowflake #HMW74 Miguel Cabrera
    2018 Topps Holiday Snowflake #HMW82 Jesse Winker
    2018 Topps Holiday Snowflake #HMW110 Domingo Santana
    2018 Topps Holiday Snowflake #HMW114 Michael Brantley
    2018 Topps Holiday Snowflake #HMW152 Sean Newcomb
    2018 Topps Holiday Snowflake #HMW158 Jose Altuve
    2018 Topps Holiday Snowflake #HMW170 Robbie Ray
    2019 Topps Holiday Metallic #HW20 Harold Ramirez
    2019 Topps Holiday Metallic #HW26 Anthony Rizzo
    2019 Topps Holiday Metallic #HW38 Luis Castillo
    2019 Topps Holiday Metallic #HW56 Trevor Story
    2019 Topps Holiday Metallic #HW62 Eduardo Escobar
    2019 Topps Holiday Metallic #HW66 Griffin Canning
    2019 Topps Holiday Metallic #HW87 Albert Pujols
    2019 Topps Holiday Metallic #HW94 C.J. Cron
    2019 Topps Holiday Metallic #HW103 Yasiel Puig
    2019 Topps Holiday Metallic #HW129 Justin Verlander
    2019 Topps Holiday Metallic #HW149 David Peralta
    2019 Topps Holiday Metallic #HW166 Tommy La Stella
    2019 Topps Holiday Metallic #HW176 Freddie Freeman
    2019 Topps Holiday Metallic #HW183 Devin Smeltzer
    2019 Topps Holiday Metallic #HW188 David Dahl
    2019 Topps Holiday Metallic #HW192 Bryce Harper
    2019 Topps Holiday Metallic #HW197 Kris Bryant

    I am interested in the following if you need some amount that coule equal one or many of them
    2019 Topps Chrome Sepia Betts #50
    2019 Topps Holiday Juan Soto SP #HW8 (Christmas tree)
    2019 Topps Holiday Gleyber Torres SP #HW182 (wrist bands)
    Would have to figure out the bv's, but if the 2018 you have listed are the Metallic versions, I could use any of the cards as listed above. Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by smitha1 View Post
    Hi Karl,
    Just traded away all my 18 Sepia cards last week. Any others?
    Thanks, Al
    AL - What of these are available?

    94 Leaf Slideshow #1 thomas
    95 Leaf Slideshow #4A ripken
    98 UD Wonder Years #WY20 molitor
    98 UD Wonder Years #WY26 thomas
    99 UD Ionix Cyber #C23 lofton

    Thanks, Karl

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •