Question for Topps!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
U make the 2019 Bowman Best Power Producers inserts ...20 players.... mixed with Prospectors, Rookies and Star players! So why did you leave out Cody Bellinger 47 Home Runs and National League MVP off the list???

Last edited:
Good catch David. Through the years I question some of the decisions Topps makes when they put together their sets and inserts. Leaving Bellinger out is a bad omission. Makes you wonder how much research they actually do before making decisions on which players to put on their sets.

Good catch David. Through the years I question some of the decisions Topps makes when they put together their sets and inserts. Leaving Bellinger out is a bad omission. Makes you wonder how much research they actually do before making decisions on which players to put on their sets.
Thanks Luis! After all the final regular season final game was sept 29...

I’m willing to bet most of those set checklists were formed in mid to late summer. Given Bellinger struggled in 2018 I’m not surprised he’d be excluded from a lower end product. I like Bowman’s Best but it’s a cheaper product these days.

I’m willing to bet most of those set checklists were formed in mid to late summer. Given Bellinger struggled in 2018 I’m not surprised he’d be excluded from a lower end product. I like Bowman’s Best but it’s a cheaper product these days.

But they had room for Pete Alonso...who came out of nowhere! Or Yelich or Injured Ohtani.......