Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20

Thread: WTTF Topps 1956-1972, any condition

  1. #1

    WTTF Topps 1956-1972, any condition

    Hi everyone!

    Trying to see if I can knock off a few more vintage needs. I'm getting pretty close on my top three priorities 63,70, and 71. I've listed them below , but all my needs are on my page:

    https://samstradingpost.com/trader/schmidtfanneeds.aspx


    I will take ANY condition as long as we adjust values accordingly.

    I've also got a list of my vintage for trade on there BUT two warnings
    1. It's not 100% accurate since I'm not always good about remembering to take off traded cards from it
    2. Many of the cards are lower condition. I'm happy to look anything up but if you're a strict condition guy, I'm not sure how much I'll have for you.

    Thanks!

    1963 (Very HIgh Priority)
    123,201,229,242,266,287,289,299,315,316, 319,324,329,334,345,346,
    352,354,356,369,374,383,391,395,405,407, 414,426,435,455,494,498,
    505,522,540,553

    1970 (Very High Priority)
    561,566,577,612,615,679,712,715

    1971 (Very High Priority)
    502,527,535,570,572,600,644,648,649,650, 651,654,664,671,672,688,
    692,694,698,700,709,739,743,751

  2. #2
    Good morning. Looked at your 1959 Topps trade list and saw that you have several that I need. As far as conditions that I am looking for would like to have cards free of creases or pen/pencil marks. Although centering is not a big issue for me I do try to find cards that do not cut into the design.
    With that said here are a list of your cards that I would be interested in.
    1959 Topps
    #135, 138, 163, 172, 250, 251, 259, 273, 339, 350, 416, 456

    I have a large number 59's on my trade page. I would describe as best as possible anything that you might be interested in. LMK Thanks!
    Rick

    https://www.freewebs.com/rjeickholt/
    Need Ripkens that I don't have (3,013 different Ripkens) , Joe Mauer, Killebrew, Feller, Twins refractors. I'll also consider better RCs
    2005 Zenith

    Museum Inserts: 250/250 100%
    Prime Patches: 77/77 100% (all #'d to 150 or less) Overall collection includes: 29 different laundry tags,5 button holes,& 225 different autographs & auto variations.

  3. #3
    Hi Rick,

    I previously sent most of the 59s that I have that aren't creased, but I did find 251 and 458, both in EX. How about these two in a PWE trade?

    302,334

  4. #4
    Let me double check on the condition of both and I will get back to you.


    UPDATE
    #302 looks really nice EX maybe better
    #334 some wear on a couple of the corners and a small crease (1/8 ") at the top and right side has an imperfection.
    LMK

    Quote Originally Posted by schmidtfan View Post
    Hi Rick,

    I previously sent most of the 59s that I have that aren't creased, but I did find 251 and 458, both in EX. How about these two in a PWE trade?

    302,334
    Last edited by reickholt; 01-18-2020 at 01:16 PM.
    Need Ripkens that I don't have (3,013 different Ripkens) , Joe Mauer, Killebrew, Feller, Twins refractors. I'll also consider better RCs
    2005 Zenith

    Museum Inserts: 250/250 100%
    Prime Patches: 77/77 100% (all #'d to 150 or less) Overall collection includes: 29 different laundry tags,5 button holes,& 225 different autographs & auto variations.

  5. #5
    update info
    Need Ripkens that I don't have (3,013 different Ripkens) , Joe Mauer, Killebrew, Feller, Twins refractors. I'll also consider better RCs
    2005 Zenith

    Museum Inserts: 250/250 100%
    Prime Patches: 77/77 100% (all #'d to 150 or less) Overall collection includes: 29 different laundry tags,5 button holes,& 225 different autographs & auto variations.

  6. #6
    Hi, from your very high priority list, I can send you 1970 #566. I also have 12-15 of the 1961s on your want list and may have some of the 64s and 66s you are looking for.

    From your trade list, I am interested in these from your 1961s:
    68, 131, 139, 142, 355, 368, 372, 382, 397

    Can you give me an idea of their condition of those 61s? All of my 61s have no clear creases or writing on them and would be looking for similar condition in return.

    Let me know if you are interested and if something might work out and I will gather a list of the 61s, 64s, and 66s I would have for you in addition to 19870 #566.

    LarryG

  7. #7
    I have a 1971 #600 Willie Mays I describe as EX with one fuzzy corner. I am asking BV$100 in trade or something close. I only collect Nolan Ryan (preferred), Mickey Mantle or Ted Williams in trade. LMK if interested. PM works best as I do not get notices when a post is made to threads. Thanks
    I collect Nolan Ryan, Mickey Mantle and Ted Williams cards I do not have. I might also trade for Johnny Bench parallel cards. LMK before the trade if your address is not in USA.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by reickholt View Post
    Let me double check on the condition of both and I will get back to you.


    UPDATE
    #302 looks really nice EX maybe better
    #334 some wear on a couple of the corners and a small crease (1/8 ") at the top and right side has an imperfection.
    LMK
    Rick--how about 410 instead of 334?

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryG View Post
    Hi, from your very high priority list, I can send you 1970 #566. I also have 12-15 of the 1961s on your want list and may have some of the 64s and 66s you are looking for.

    From your trade list, I am interested in these from your 1961s:
    68, 131, 139, 142, 355, 368, 372, 382, 397

    Can you give me an idea of their condition of those 61s? All of my 61s have no clear creases or writing on them and would be looking for similar condition in return.

    Let me know if you are interested and if something might work out and I will gather a list of the 61s, 64s, and 66s I would have for you in addition to 19870 #566.

    LarryG

    Larry, unfortunately, I don't have a lot of those 61s that are uncreased:

    68: soft corners and wax stains but no creases. Would probably call it G-VG
    368: OC with a couple soft corners. VG-EX
    355 has a couple very small corner creases--hard to see

    LMK what you think; thanks.


  10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Santa Cruz, California
    Posts
    4,794





    #10
    Hi. I can use these from your trade list. Looking for EXMT -at least one sharp corner & minimal wear everywhere else...
    1969
    22, 26, 80, 97, 133, 155, 160, 176, 194, 230, 312, 316, 321, 435

    1970
    2, 111, 248, 308, 643, 649, 683

    1972
    17,132, 178, 240, 247, 248, 292, 443, 450, 458, 461, 528, 529, 543, 545, 572, 578, 592, 619, 624, 637 654

    Please give me an idea of conditions of these & I'll start digging for what you need.... if you can scan these, my email is: roosterrooh@gmail.com thanks, Rooster.

  11. #11
    Little OC L/R and bottom left corner is a little soft but not too bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by schmidtfan View Post
    Rick--how about 410 instead of 334?
    Need Ripkens that I don't have (3,013 different Ripkens) , Joe Mauer, Killebrew, Feller, Twins refractors. I'll also consider better RCs
    2005 Zenith

    Museum Inserts: 250/250 100%
    Prime Patches: 77/77 100% (all #'d to 150 or less) Overall collection includes: 29 different laundry tags,5 button holes,& 225 different autographs & auto variations.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by reickholt View Post
    Little OC L/R and bottom left corner is a little soft but not too bad.
    Works for me. Should we post?

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by schmidtfan View Post
    Larry, unfortunately, I don't have a lot of those 61s that are uncreased:

    68: soft corners and wax stains but no creases. Would probably call it G-VG
    368: OC with a couple soft corners. VG-EX
    355 has a couple very small corner creases--hard to see

    LMK what you think; thanks.
    Thx for the info. I think I'll pass for now. Good luck with your needs.

    LarryG

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by t.rooster View Post
    Hi. I can use these from your trade list. Looking for EXMT -at least one sharp corner & minimal wear everywhere else...
    1969
    22, 26, 80, 97, 133, 155, 160, 176, 194, 230, 312, 316, 321, 435

    1970
    2, 111, 248, 308, 643, 649, 683

    1972
    17,132, 178, 240, 247, 248, 292, 443, 450, 458, 461, 528, 529, 543, 545, 572, 578, 592, 619, 624, 637 654

    Please give me an idea of conditions of these & I'll start digging for what you need.... if you can scan these, my email is: roosterrooh@gmail.com thanks, Rooster.
    Rooster--just confirming that you got the scans I sent to your email. Thanks.

  15. #15
    I was looking at your Want List and I should have these cards. If you still need them, I'll pull them and confirm.

    2017 Topps- 1987 Topps- 128, 161
    2017 Topps- All-Star MVP- 6
    2003 Topps- Update- 176, 548

    I can use anything off my Want List and pm works best, please.

    Paul

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •