Autos for trade K. Bryant and Chris Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

reickholt

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Looking to trade these autos for comparable autos to put into my autograph PC

2019 Topps High Tek Kris Bryant base auto $80

2019 Topps High Tek Chris Sale PortraiTek auto #'d 69/70
2016 Topps Chris Sale #69TSA-CS auto #'d 04/50
2016 Topps High Tek Chris Sale #HT-CSA

LMK I will look at lists as time allows/
Thanks for the look.
Rick

how about this
2019 Topps tier one talent rickey henderson auto 45/50 bv $100
q77v043p.jpg

for
2001 Private Stock Game Worn Gear Patch #93 Robert Smith/275 - $8
damon tek black auto bv$15

Have these autos if interested (looking at the Bryant):

Altuve, Jose – 2016 Topps Five Star Golden Graphs Purple #’d 18/25 (Astros) BV100
Freeman, Freddie – 2019 Topps Major League Materials Red #’d 07/25 (Braves) BV80

Thanks

Is the Henderson mint? The scan appears to have chipping across the top of the card.

how about this
2019 Topps tier one talent rickey henderson auto 45/50 bv $100
q77v043p.jpg

for
2001 Private Stock Game Worn Gear Patch #93 Robert Smith/275 - $8
damon tek black auto bv$15

I am still concerned with the "white" that appears across the top edge. I would accept you proposal under the following condition - if when the Henderson auto arrives and I am not happy with the top edge that we will both return cards with no hard feelings.
LMK what you think.
Rick

no chipping ,that was just dust from the sleeve
here's new scan

ts3w7tb9.jpg

the white on the top is not visible to the naked eye, I have 20/20 vision and i know where to look and you cannot see it at all, but that said ,i think i'll hang onto it
i have a yount auto bv$80,bagwell auto and i think a few others ft

Might be interested in the Yount. What is it?

the white on the top is not visible to the naked eye, I have 20/20 vision and i know where to look and you cannot see it at all, but that said ,i think i'll hang onto it
i have a yount auto bv$80,bagwell auto and i think a few others ft

The Bryant is still available. Two nice autos offered - I have two autos of each player you listed. I'd like to find someone I either don't have or maybe just one auto of. LMK if you have any other possibilities available. Thanks for your post.
Rick

Have these autos if interested (looking at the Bryant):

Altuve, Jose – 2016 Topps Five Star Golden Graphs Purple #’d 18/25 (Astros) BV100
Freeman, Freddie – 2019 Topps Major League Materials Red #’d 07/25 (Braves) BV80

Thanks

The Bryant is still available. Two nice autos offered - I have two autos of each player you listed. I'd like to find someone I either don't have or maybe just one auto of. LMK if you have any other possibilities available. Thanks for your post.
Rick

Hi Rick-

those are the only two in that price range. Thanks for getting back to me though...

hi rick,if you are still good with it , I can do the yount 2019 Topps Tribute Tribute to Enshrinement Autographs #HOFRY Robin Yount/40 bv$80
for the kris bryant 2019 tek auto
feel free to post it, if good with you

Rick:
I see that you collect Bob Feller.

I have several sports pages, magazine articles, newspaper/magazine pictures of Feller from 1937-62.

The 1937 sports pages are from the Pioneer-Press and Mpls. Trib

Let me know if you are interested and would like to see pictures.

The best way to reach me is by email
[email protected]

Dave

PM sent

hi rick,if you are still good with it , I can do the yount 2019 Topps Tribute Tribute to Enshrinement Autographs #HOFRY Robin Yount/40 bv$80
for the kris bryant 2019 tek auto
feel free to post it, if good with you

Hi, Dave. Thanks for the inquiring about the Feller pics. They sound very interesting but I'm afraid I wouldn't really have any place or way of storing or displaying them so probably going to have to pass.
Rick

Rick:
I see that you collect Bob Feller.

I have several sports pages, magazine articles, newspaper/magazine pictures of Feller from 1937-62.

The 1937 sports pages are from the Pioneer-Press and Mpls. Trib

Let me know if you are interested and would like to see pictures.

The best way to reach me is by email
[email protected]

Dave