2019 Wrap Up Needs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AndyDrummond

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Hey all,

Cleaning up everything 2019, still working on the 2019 Update Silver Packs...let me know if you can help.

Needs:

2019 Topps Update Silver Pack Inserts (T84U) - 1, 7, 12, 24, 34, 45, 46, 48

Last edited:
Hi Andy! You're in luck....I have 2019 Topps Chrome 137 Kevin Pillar Blue Jays...and 1984- T84-45 Jim Rice Boston Red Soxs...Any twin cards in trade will work for me! Best regards, David PS ordered a 2019 Topps series I jumbo and pulled Vlad rookie auto....just sold it on line.....paid $89.99 for jumbo/with two silver boxes....sold Vlad $174.99!

Hey Mike,

Sorry I’ve been a bit busy this week. I can open your link, are the SP set needs up to date, pretty sure I may be able to hit one of two for you. Let me know. Thanks, Andy

Hey now...........I have these Update silvers.........

6, 18, 33

Tried to open your link but was denied, something about a plug-in or whatnot..........Can you look here?

https://mikekestner.com/mm86/various

Thanks and LMK...........Mike

That Rice was from seriels one.....if u don 't need it.....will mail the chrome card to u free of charge....

Hey David, did you want me to post this up free? Also, if you don't mind hanging on to it for me, I imagine we will have some series 1 trades coming soon, you could just keep it until then to save some shipping. Thanks again, Andy

Figured I would bump this one up since we’re all home maybe I’ll find somebody with extra time to dig a little. Thanks in advance, Andy

Andy, I just checked my Update Chromes - I have 1 (Trout - $8) and 45 (Biggio - $5). Maybe we can work those in with the golds, if you were able to find anything.

Thanks,
Dan