Thread: 2019 Wrap Up Needs

2019 Wrap Up Needs

Hey all,

Cleaning up everything 2019 before the flagship hits next month and discovered that I need one 2019 Chrome Card to complete the set. Also still working on the 2019 Update Silver Packs...let me know if you can help.

Needs:

2019 Topps Chrome - 137

2019 Topps Update Silver Pack Inserts (T84U) - 1, 7, 8, 12, 14, 24, 34, 45, 46, 48
    Last edited by AndyDrummond; 01-30-2020 at 10:02 PM.

Hey now...........I have these Update silvers.........

6, 18, 33

Tried to open your link but was denied, something about a plug-in or whatnot..........Can you look here?

https://mikekestner.com/mm86/various

Thanks and LMK...........Mike
    mikekestner.com/mm86

Would like to make trades worthy of the BB mailer........Trying to avoid PWE trades......

Hi Andy! You're in luck....I have 2019 Topps Chrome 137 Kevin Pillar Blue Jays...and 1984- T84-45 Jim Rice Boston Red Soxs...Any twin cards in trade will work for me! Best regards, David PS ordered a 2019 Topps series I jumbo and pulled Vlad rookie auto....just sold it on line.....paid $89.99 for jumbo/with two silver boxes....sold Vlad $174.99!
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Sat contest for Tony Gwynn auto/gu 2000 UD pros and prospects!

That Rice was from seriels one.....if u don 't need it.....will mail the chrome card to u free of charge....
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Sat contest for Tony Gwynn auto/gu 2000 UD pros and prospects!

Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    That Rice was from seriels one.....if u don 't need it.....will mail the chrome card to u free of charge....
    I have series 1 complete, thanks for the set killer though and congrats on the great Vlad pull!

Quote Originally Posted by AndyDrummond View Post
    I have series 1 complete, thanks for the set killer though and congrats on the great Vlad pull!
    Okay! Best regards, David

Hey Mike,

Sorry I’ve been a bit busy this week. I can open your link, are the SP set needs up to date, pretty sure I may be able to hit one of two for you. Let me know. Thanks, Andy

Quote Originally Posted by metsman1986 View Post
    Hey now...........I have these Update silvers.........

6, 18, 33

Tried to open your link but was denied, something about a plug-in or whatnot..........Can you look here?

https://mikekestner.com/mm86/various

Thanks and LMK...........Mike

Hey Andy.......Totally up to date........I finally have a system now!

Thanks.........Mike
    mikekestner.com/mm86

Would like to make trades worthy of the BB mailer........Trying to avoid PWE trades......

2019 Topps Chrome - 137

Did you pick this up or not?
    Ive got it
    RECYCLE PLEASE!! -USE RECYCLED TOPLOADERS AND MAILERS ON ME.

I collect these in this priority
    #1 Don Mattingly HAVE list
    #2 Jason Giambi HAVE list
    #3 Set needs
    #4 Bo Jackson HAVE list
    #5 Tim Stauffer HAVE list
    #6 2005 Donruss

Pretty sure David K. Will be sending this my way at some point, probably when we do a series 1 trade so he doesn’t have to waste a stamp. Thanks, Andy

Quote Originally Posted by crazyderik View Post
    2019 Topps Chrome - 137

Did you pick this up or not?
    Ive got it

Hey Mike,

I have 2019 US12 Goldy and 2018 392 Stroman if you still need them.

Post it if that works for you. -Andy

Quote Originally Posted by AndyDrummond View Post
    Hey Mike,

I have 2019 US12 Goldy and 2018 392 Stroman if you still need them.

Post it if that works for you. -Andy
    Posted bro..........Thanks for the set help.........Mike
    mikekestner.com/mm86

Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    Hey David, did you want me to post this up free? Also, if you don't mind hanging on to it for me, I imagine we will have some series 1 trades coming soon, you could just keep it until then to save some shipping. Thanks again, Andy