Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18

Thread: Gone!

  1. #1

    Gone!

    I have one ...need 2017, 2018 or 2019 Topps Black (3 needed) or 5 gold cards.....No updates wanted!
    Last edited by David K.; 01-26-2020 at 04:14 AM.
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Saturday Contest for Aaron Judge Yankees Auto RC has been posted!

  2. #2
    Won't post player as we have too many cherry pickers.......want this to go a collector.
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Saturday Contest for Aaron Judge Yankees Auto RC has been posted!

  3. #3
    I'm toying with the idea of going after a master set of 2019 Topps 150th insert parallels. I think I may be nuts to even contemplate it. If no one else jumps in before tomorrow morning, I will list you some golds to choose from.
    I collect Topps/Topps Traded/Topps Chrome - base and inserts
    Base card wantlist - http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...ps-Update-base
    Insert card wantlist (2nd post is inserts for trade) - http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...erts-2010-2015

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by jweech View Post
    I'm toying with the idea of going after a master set of 2019 Topps 150th insert parallels. I think I may be nuts to even contemplate it. If no one else jumps in before tomorrow morning, I will list you some golds to choose from.
    Okay....its Derek Jeter.
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Saturday Contest for Aaron Judge Yankees Auto RC has been posted!

  5. #5
    bump.
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Saturday Contest for Aaron Judge Yankees Auto RC has been posted!

  6. #6
    Hey David, I have the following 2019 Topps Gold cards:

    233,286,333,450,563,669

    Please let me kn ow if you need any of those numbers for the card you listed.

    Thanks,

    Bryon
    1975 Topps Minis: 362/660 55% complete
    1972 Topps: 762/787 97% complete
    1971 Topps: 678/752 90% complete
    1960 Topps: 500/572 87% complete

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by mm1sub View Post
    Hey David, I have the following 2019 Topps Gold cards:

    233,286,333,450,563,669

    Please let me kn ow if you need any of those numbers for the card you listed.

    Thanks,

    Bryon
    Sorry....can't use any of them.....will give first person till tomorrow.
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Saturday Contest for Aaron Judge Yankees Auto RC has been posted!

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    Sorry....can't use any of them.....will give first person till tomorrow.
    David, I think I will pass on the Jeter card. I want it but I don't believe I will start this insert set so doesn't make sense for me to take it when someone else could use it. I will list what golds I have just in case you can use some of them. I can set them aside for a future trade.

    Thank you though. This is a cool card.
    I collect Topps/Topps Traded/Topps Chrome - base and inserts
    Base card wantlist - http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...ps-Update-base
    Insert card wantlist (2nd post is inserts for trade) - http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...erts-2010-2015

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by jweech View Post
    David, I think I will pass on the Jeter card. I want it but I don't believe I will start this insert set so doesn't make sense for me to take it when someone else could use it. I will list what golds I have just in case you can use some of them. I can set them aside for a future trade.

    Thank you though. This is a cool card.
    Okay! Thanks for letting me know! Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Saturday Contest for Aaron Judge Yankees Auto RC has been posted!

  10. #10
    Bump
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Saturday Contest for Aaron Judge Yankees Auto RC has been posted!

  11. #11
    Bump.
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Saturday Contest for Aaron Judge Yankees Auto RC has been posted!

  12. #12
    ok, if no one is going to offer on this card, I will.

    Here is what I have available in gold/black from the last 3 years. Let me know if you can use any of them.

    2019 Gold - 371.409.460.480.514.543.582.618. 643.690
    2018 Gold - 371.399
    2018 Black - 365
    2017 Gold - 23 Ozuna
    I collect Topps/Topps Traded/Topps Chrome - base and inserts
    Base card wantlist - http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...ps-Update-base
    Insert card wantlist (2nd post is inserts for trade) - http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...erts-2010-2015

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by jweech View Post
    ok, if no one is going to offer on this card, I will.

    Here is what I have available in gold/black from the last 3 years. Let me know if you can use any of them.

    2019 Gold - 371.409.460.480.514.543.582.618. 643.690
    2018 Gold - 371.399
    2018 Black - 365
    2017 Gold - 23 Ozuna
    Sorry can't use any of them. Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Saturday Contest for Aaron Judge Yankees Auto RC has been posted!

  14. #14
    David, I'm not working on the 150th Anniversary Medallion set but would be interested in it as a Yankees fan. Can you use any of these for it:

    2019 Topps Black #/67: 174
    2019 Topps Gold #/2019: 16, 27, 159, 195, 241, 290, 307, 346
    2018 Topps Gold #/2018: 176, 229, 241, 352, 428, 458, 479, 492, 496, 499, 507, 518, 520, 526, 542, 547, 550, 553, 597, 615, 648, 654, 670

    Please let me know. Thanks, Harry

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoght View Post
    David, I'm not working on the 150th Anniversary Medallion set but would be interested in it as a Yankees fan. Can you use any of these for it:

    2019 Topps Black #/67: 174
    2019 Topps Gold #/2019: 16, 27, 159, 195, 241, 290, 307, 346
    2018 Topps Gold #/2018: 176, 229, 241, 352, 428, 458, 479, 492, 496, 499, 507, 518, 520, 526, 542, 547, 550, 553, 597, 615, 648, 654, 670

    Please let me know. Thanks, Harry
    Hi Harry! These work for me...black 174 2019 Topps....2018 Topps Gold cards; 352, 547 and 550. Posting trade...Please confirm it. Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Saturday Contest for Aaron Judge Yankees Auto RC has been posted!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •