Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 16 to 30 of 30

Thread: My HOF Gued for your HOF on Card Autos $3:$1 Your way

  1. #16
    Hey there- Any interest in these:

    2015 Panini Cooperstown Induction Signatures #16 Fergie Jenkins
    2015 Panini Cooperstown Induction Signatures #24 Jim Rice
    2015 Panini Cooperstown Induction Signatures Blue #5 Bill Mazeroski (#'d 3/5)
    2015 Panini Cooperstown Signatures Red #35 Red Schoendienst (#'d 17/49)
    2015 Panini Cooperstown Signatures #13 Dennis Eckersley
    2015 Panini Cooperstown Signatures #23 Jim Rice
    2015 Panini Cooperstown Signatures #35 Red Schoendienst

  2. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by rotorob View Post
    John -

    Do you need a 2011 Topps Diamond Anniversary Autographs Carlton Fisk 60/60?

    If so, I could use these from your list:

    Braves
    Mathews, Eddie 2003 elite all time career best bat #/200
    Neikro, Phil 2005 playoff prestige prestigious pros bat #/50
    Neikro, Phil 2005 dk hof heroes blue swatch / bat #/100

    Cardinals
    Musial, Stan 2001 leaf certified materials fotg off whiye jsy #/177

    Cubs
    Jenkins, Fergie 2010 topps tribute bat #/75

    Dodgers
    Drysdale, Don 2001 sp leg cuts bat

    Giants
    Carlton, Steve 2008 prime cuts bat #/29

    Mets
    Ryan, Nolan 2002 fleer fall classics white pants

    Orioles
    Palmer, Jim 2001 ud ovation apoh bat

    Red Sox
    Martinez, Pedro 2003 studio leather & lumber bat #/150

    Red's
    Morgan, Joe 2004 donrus classics legendary lumberjacks bat #/100
    I'll do that. post it up if you'd like.

    BTW....I have another thread that has some nice braves (and others) gued patches, but only trading a little your way if you have other hof on card autos.Also a Smoltz auto

    thanks, John
    Last edited by six43dpnc; 01-30-2020 at 01:56 PM.
    Looking for HOF Gued and Autos. I trade bv:bv, more or less. Heavily your way if you want my base, inserts, parallells

    Trading in the US only

    http://s183.photobucket.com/albums/x86/six43dpnc/

    http://sites.google.com/site/johnstradepage/

  3. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHunz View Post
    Hey there- Any interest in these:

    2015 Panini Cooperstown Induction Signatures #16 Fergie Jenkins
    2015 Panini Cooperstown Induction Signatures #24 Jim Rice
    2015 Panini Cooperstown Induction Signatures Blue #5 Bill Mazeroski (#'d 3/5)
    2015 Panini Cooperstown Signatures Red #35 Red Schoendienst (#'d 17/49)
    2015 Panini Cooperstown Signatures #13 Dennis Eckersley
    2015 Panini Cooperstown Signatures #23 Jim Rice
    2015 Panini Cooperstown Signatures #35 Red Schoendienst
    I can use all of those. What do you need from my list?

    And I have these cubs autos as well that I'd trade at bv:bv
    1996 Canadian club billy Williams
    2015 leaf legends of sport billy Williams #/5
    2013 panini America's pastime majestic marks Fergie Jenkins #/24
    2006 gotg cubs greats Fergie Jenkins #/30
    2014 topps supreme styling #/20

    John
    Last edited by six43dpnc; 01-31-2020 at 06:22 AM.
    Looking for HOF Gued and Autos. I trade bv:bv, more or less. Heavily your way if you want my base, inserts, parallells

    Trading in the US only

    http://s183.photobucket.com/albums/x86/six43dpnc/

    http://sites.google.com/site/johnstradepage/

  4. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by cornwellfamily View Post
    John My cards book at 160.00 Murray-50.00 Schmidt - 60.00 Mathews - 50
    Your Cards Gwynn 50.00 Murray 80.00 Schmidt N/A 65.00? (getting a guess just from ebay completed)
    would you consider the Schmidt/Murray/ Mathews for your Schmidt/Murray and a Greenberg g/u?
    Sorry for the SLOW response. Not a good week at work.

    I'd do that trade, but my Murray auto is a little light (pic on first page of my bucket in group scan with Schmidt, gwynn, others) but it's not bad. If you say bv's 80.....I'd trade about $50. Also, revisited your flickr and can use the Rice museum #/125 if we can work that in but the 3 remain my priority (I have lots of Rice autos but few of schmidt/murray/mathews

    2 other Schmidt autos from 2007 ud premier book at $50...one #/73 and 1 #/50...so I'd have to say at least $80 on mine #/12

    John
    Looking for HOF Gued and Autos. I trade bv:bv, more or less. Heavily your way if you want my base, inserts, parallells

    Trading in the US only

    http://s183.photobucket.com/albums/x86/six43dpnc/

    http://sites.google.com/site/johnstradepage/

  5. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by six43dpnc View Post
    I'll do that. post it up if you'd like.

    BTW....I have another thread that has some nice braves (and others) gued patches, but only trading a little your way if you have other hof on card autos.Also a Smoltz auto

    thanks, John
    John -
    Sounds good, will post after work,

    Thanks!
    Robert

    Wants: Cards I need of Acuna, Albies, Chipper, Smoltz, Hank Aaron, Dale Murphy and Freddie Freeman or some Votto\Bench\Nick Senzel paralells or non-Topps Base set inserts for local trades. Rare A&G Insert Minis from my want list.
    Homepage has vintage and modern set wants as wells as a detailed trade list.

  6. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by six43dpnc View Post
    Sorry for the SLOW response. Not a good week at work.

    I'd do that trade, but my Murray auto is a little light (pic on first page of my bucket in group scan with Schmidt, gwynn, others) but it's not bad. If you say bv's 80.....I'd trade about $50. Also, revisited your flickr and can use the Rice museum #/125 if we can work that in but the 3 remain my priority (I have lots of Rice autos but few of schmidt/murray/mathews

    2 other Schmidt autos from 2007 ud premier book at $50...one #/73 and 1 #/50...so I'd have to say at least $80 on mine #/12

    John
    John, Looked at Murray and that auto isway too faded for me to take. Would do my Schmidt, Mathews, and the Rice for your Schmidt and Gwynn.

  7. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by cornwellfamily View Post
    John, Looked at Murray and that auto isway too faded for me to take. Would do my Schmidt, Mathews, and the Rice for your Schmidt and Gwynn.
    Sounds good. I'll post it up

    thanks, john
    Looking for HOF Gued and Autos. I trade bv:bv, more or less. Heavily your way if you want my base, inserts, parallells

    Trading in the US only

    http://s183.photobucket.com/albums/x86/six43dpnc/

    http://sites.google.com/site/johnstradepage/

  8. #23
    Let's trade before the game starts!!! (or any other time)
    Looking for HOF Gued and Autos. I trade bv:bv, more or less. Heavily your way if you want my base, inserts, parallells

    Trading in the US only

    http://s183.photobucket.com/albums/x86/six43dpnc/

    http://sites.google.com/site/johnstradepage/

  9. #24
    Looks like I'l be around the house for a couple of weeks...….. Let's trade!!!!!!!!!!
    Looking for HOF Gued and Autos. I trade bv:bv, more or less. Heavily your way if you want my base, inserts, parallells

    Trading in the US only

    http://s183.photobucket.com/albums/x86/six43dpnc/

    http://sites.google.com/site/johnstradepage/

  10. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by six43dpnc View Post
    I can use all of those. What do you need from my list?

    And I have these cubs autos as well that I'd trade at bv:bv
    1996 Canadian club billy Williams
    2015 leaf legends of sport billy Williams #/5
    2013 panini America's pastime majestic marks Fergie Jenkins #/24
    2006 gotg cubs greats Fergie Jenkins #/30
    2014 topps supreme styling #/20

    John
    Sorry for the delayed response, but how about this:

    I could use these from you;

    Cubs
    Sandberg, Ryne 2001sp authentic cooperstown calling white jersey with stripe $25
    Sandberg, Ryne 2003 diamond kings diamond cut bat #/500 $20
    Sandberg, Ryne 2002 ud vintage special collection white jsy $50
    Sandberg, Ryne 2003 playoff potg bat #/150 $15
    Maddux, Greg 2005 leaf century collection bat #/100 $12
    Orioles
    Ripken, Cal 2001 fleer authority diamond cuts gray pants $40
    A's
    Henderson, Rickey 2002 elite throwback threads gray jsy #/100 $25

    ....these total $187

    For these of mine that you were interested in:

    2015 Panini Cooperstown Induction Signatures #16 Fergie Jenkins BV $12
    2015 Panini Cooperstown Induction Signatures #24 Jim Rice BV $12
    2015 Panini Cooperstown Signatures #13 Dennis Eckersley BV $12
    2015 Panini Cooperstown Signatures #23 Jim Rice BV $12
    2015 Panini Cooperstown Signatures #35 Red Schoendienst BV $15

    $63 x 3 = $189

    What do you think? -Eric

  11. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHunz View Post
    Sorry for the delayed response, but how about this:

    I could use these from you;

    Cubs
    Sandberg, Ryne 2001sp authentic cooperstown calling white jersey with stripe $25
    Sandberg, Ryne 2003 diamond kings diamond cut bat #/500 $20
    Sandberg, Ryne 2002 ud vintage special collection white jsy $50
    Sandberg, Ryne 2003 playoff potg bat #/150 $15
    Maddux, Greg 2005 leaf century collection bat #/100 $12
    Orioles
    Ripken, Cal 2001 fleer authority diamond cuts gray pants $40
    A's
    Henderson, Rickey 2002 elite throwback threads gray jsy #/100 $25

    ....these total $187

    For these of mine that you were interested in:

    2015 Panini Cooperstown Induction Signatures #16 Fergie Jenkins BV $12
    2015 Panini Cooperstown Induction Signatures #24 Jim Rice BV $12
    2015 Panini Cooperstown Signatures #13 Dennis Eckersley BV $12
    2015 Panini Cooperstown Signatures #23 Jim Rice BV $12
    2015 Panini Cooperstown Signatures #35 Red Schoendienst BV $15

    $63 x 3 = $189

    What do you think? -Eric
    If you'll add the other Schoendienst #/49, I'll do that. (bv same as the other non-serial number). Only asking for a little more due to none of them being licensed.
    John
    Looking for HOF Gued and Autos. I trade bv:bv, more or less. Heavily your way if you want my base, inserts, parallells

    Trading in the US only

    http://s183.photobucket.com/albums/x86/six43dpnc/

    http://sites.google.com/site/johnstradepage/

  12. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by six43dpnc View Post
    If you'll add the other Schoendienst #/49, I'll do that. (bv same as the other non-serial number). Only asking for a little more due to none of them being licensed.
    John
    I can do that. Can you post it up? I should be able to get your cards out in tomorrow's mail. Thanks! -Eric

  13. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHunz View Post
    I can do that. Can you post it up? I should be able to get your cards out in tomorrow's mail. Thanks! -Eric
    thanks, posting now
    Looking for HOF Gued and Autos. I trade bv:bv, more or less. Heavily your way if you want my base, inserts, parallells

    Trading in the US only

    http://s183.photobucket.com/albums/x86/six43dpnc/

    http://sites.google.com/site/johnstradepage/

  14. #29
    Made a couple of nice trades....Looking for more!!!!!!!!!!!
    Looking for HOF Gued and Autos. I trade bv:bv, more or less. Heavily your way if you want my base, inserts, parallells

    Trading in the US only

    http://s183.photobucket.com/albums/x86/six43dpnc/

    http://sites.google.com/site/johnstradepage/

  15. #30
    Another bump
    Looking for HOF Gued and Autos. I trade bv:bv, more or less. Heavily your way if you want my base, inserts, parallells

    Trading in the US only

    http://s183.photobucket.com/albums/x86/six43dpnc/

    http://sites.google.com/site/johnstradepage/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •