Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: poll on super bowl

Quote Originally Posted by katester44 View Post
    Pulling for the Chiefs - would like to see Andy Reid get the ring that eluded him in Philly (much to the cities chagrin)
    When Playoffs started:
    1) I wanted to see the Chiefs win it all for the same exact reason

2) If not the Chiefs I wanted to see Brees get his second ring

3) If not the Chiefs or the Saints, then the Patriots just to see the dynasty keep going

Niners! Great all around team, nobody to dislike. I dont follow football as much as I did when I was a kid, the rule changes turned me off among other things, but this has been a great team to watch.
    I collect: Barry Bonds, Willie Mays, Jeff Kent(Giants uni), SF Giants prospects, autos. Hunter Bishop, Logan Wyatt, Noelvi Marte
    http://samstradingpost.com/trader/bonds25.aspx

well David k
    I am making my prediction now

Chiefs 28
    49er,s 27
    GO STEELERS GO

DICK GROAT, BILL MAZAROSKI AND
    CONNIE HAWKINS FAN

looking for 72, topps football

RIP Mr Fatboycards
    You may have left us way to early but you will never be forgoten

I am an Eagles fan, but I will be rooting for the Chiefs. First, for Andy Reid, and second, when I was growing up in the 1980-90s, San Fran was winning a lot and I wasn't a big fan. Now, I don't dislike them as much as Dallas, but still not a fan of the 49ers. Go Chiefs!!

Scobes
    TRADELIST https://sites.google.com/site/scobestraders/home
    Wantlist https://sites.google.com/site/scobes...baseball-wants
    Baseball - Mark McGwire, Roger Clemens, Phillies (in PHI uniform)
    Hockey - Valeri Kamensky, Chris Bala, Patrick Rissmiller, Bob Kudelski, & Autos/#ed/Base cards of Flyers (in PHI uniform)
    Football- Philadelphia Eagles Autographs
    Golf - Tiger Woods

Chiefs are superbowl Champions! 31 to 20!!!
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Sat contest for Ronald Acuna Jr. auto 068/199 2019 Topps Museum Archival auto has been posted!

Feels great!
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Sat contest for Ronald Acuna Jr. auto 068/199 2019 Topps Museum Archival auto has been posted!

nice win for the chiefs and andy reid
    GO STEELERS GO

DICK GROAT, BILL MAZAROSKI AND
    CONNIE HAWKINS FAN

looking for 72, topps football

RIP Mr Fatboycards
    You may have left us way to early but you will never be forgoten

Quote Originally Posted by chieftazmisty View Post
    nice win for the chiefs and andy reid
    I will second that. I wish that he could have gotten that 1st SB victory while he was in Philly, but that just wasn't meant to be. By all accounts one of the nicest guys in the game, so happy for him and for all the Chiefs fans out there. Mahomes Magic, baby!!!!
    Building Topps sets from 1969 to the present. Always looking for Puckett cards.

wantlists updated, new player tradelists added.
    http://www.katester44.webs.com/

Kirby Puckett havelist:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...sH&hl=en#gid=0

I'm glad that the Chiefs won..........Now I can watch Richard Christy (Howard Stern show) cry all month long.............
    mikekestner.com/mm86

Would like to make trades worthy of the BB mailer........Trying to avoid PWE trades......

Try not to be snarky either........It doesn't help.........

Chiefs have a lot of people to thank! The main one was Alex Smith (former 49'er QB) for bring us back......Chiefs record the year before was 2-14! Smith an Reid...started us back to the playoffs! They drafted Pat in 2017 and he learned from Alex Smith.....Pat took over in 2018 and we barely losted in over 37-31....in the playoff.....2019 We win the Super Bowl.....so a big thank u to Alex Smith! Best regards, David

Getting warm...to warm.

moving out of san Francisco.............

Balitmore Ravens......

Green Bay.....Houston......