Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 40

Thread: 2019 Topps Series 2 Parallels For Trade/Sale- 150's, Gold's and Rainbow Foil's

  1. #1

    2019 Topps Series 2 Parallels For Trade/Sale- 150's, Gold's and Rainbow Foil's

    ***2/25/20 Just added about 50 more***
    ***David K.- the new gold's are in red***


    Hello,

    Just received a nice big lot of Series 2 parallels that I'd like to sell or trade. In trade, I'm looking for George Brett or 2016-2019 Chicago Cubs #'d cards.

    If purchasing, all cards are $.25 each unless noted otherwise.

    I can do PWE for up to 6 cards.
    1-2 card= $.75 shipping
    3-6 cards= $1.25 shippping
    7- above= $3 Bubble Mailer shipping

    For purchases less than $5, I'm going to ask that the buyer pay for PayPal fees.

    I have thousands of other cards for sale/trade please ask for that list if you'd like to add anything.

    Here are the Series 2 parallels that I have for sale/trade~

    150th Anniversary-

    362 370 373 374 386 389 398 403 408 420* 422* 439* 444 ($2) 446* 468 482 484 485 501 520* 531 532 551 576 590* 601 604 618 622* 628 630 649 651* 664 667 685* 690 US37*

    Gold-/2019

    358 365 376 377 ($.50) 385 394 395 ($.50) 403 404 407 409 413 418 424 434 435 436 439 444 ($2) 464 469 480 491 508 ($3) 510 515 518 525 537 (2) 540 551 553 554 557 574 575 584 585 586 587 592 594 601 615 620 623 627 633 638 639 659 663 669 678 679 681 685 694 696 US94 US281

    Rainbow Foil-

    356 ($.50) 357 374 376 377 ($.50) 378 384 386 387 390 393 402 ($.50) 406 412 413 414 ($.50) 419 423 445 ($1) 452 453 459 461 464 471 ($.50) 490 498 499 516 519 ($.50) 520 523 529 532 533 536 ($.50) 541 553 556 557 559 562 564 ($.50) 567 573 583 586 599 606 (2) 610 611 ($.50) 612 616 620 626 628 629 638 639 (2) 649 654 655 663 674 676 682 684 692 696 US225

    Thanks SO Much,
    Melissa
    Last edited by Brettfan; 02-28-2020 at 11:29 PM.
    PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU SEND ME A PACKAGE WITH POSTAGE DUE I WILL EXPECT YOU TO REIMBURSE ME. IF I PAY THE APPROPRIATE AMOUNT OF POSTAGE, I EXPECT YOU TO DO THE SAME.
    Collecting George Brett, Todd Helton and current (2016-2018) Chicago Cubs #'d cards.

  2. #2
    Hi Messlia! I'll take gold:357, 373, 392, 399, 417, 442, 490, 497, 506, 520, 691. Let me know the dvld plus paypal fees. Best regards, David
    Last edited by David K.; 01-29-2020 at 09:39 PM.
    In Memo//y of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Sat contest for Ronald Acuna Jr. auto 068/199 2019 Topps Museum Archival auto has been posted!

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    Hi Messlia! I'll take gold:357, 373, 376, 392, 399, 417, 442, 490, 497, 503, 520, 691. Let me know the dvld plus paypal fees. Best regards, David
    Hey David,

    I don't have a gold #503. Please double check your list and let me know which one you meant.

    Thanks SO Much,
    Melissa
    PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU SEND ME A PACKAGE WITH POSTAGE DUE I WILL EXPECT YOU TO REIMBURSE ME. IF I PAY THE APPROPRIATE AMOUNT OF POSTAGE, I EXPECT YOU TO DO THE SAME.
    Collecting George Brett, Todd Helton and current (2016-2018) Chicago Cubs #'d cards.

  4. #4
    Sorry...my computer frozen up....had to reboot.........need 506, not 503.....plus I removed 376 from the list.
    In Memo//y of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Sat contest for Ronald Acuna Jr. auto 068/199 2019 Topps Museum Archival auto has been posted!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    Sorry...my computer frozen up....had to reboot.........need 506, not 503.....plus I removed 376 from the list.
    Okay, made those changes for you.

    Would you be interested in trading?

    Looking for recent George Brett stuff and 2016-2019 Chicago Cubs #'d cards.

    Would even consider recent Todd Helton, 2019 #'d White Sox cards and 2019 Cubs parallels.

    If not, I get it. Just thought that it might be more economical to trade.

    Thanks SO Much,
    Melissa
    PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU SEND ME A PACKAGE WITH POSTAGE DUE I WILL EXPECT YOU TO REIMBURSE ME. IF I PAY THE APPROPRIATE AMOUNT OF POSTAGE, I EXPECT YOU TO DO THE SAME.
    Collecting George Brett, Todd Helton and current (2016-2018) Chicago Cubs #'d cards.

  6. #6
    I have a 2004 donruss elite passing the torch of Greg Maddux gu piece of bat 013/200...Let me know.
    In Memo//y of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Sat contest for Ronald Acuna Jr. auto 068/199 2019 Topps Museum Archival auto has been posted!

  7. #7
    Melissa,

    I need these 150th parallel cards...
    354.355.361.364.392.404.414.418.421.423. 431..432.434.437.445.450.452.472.486.492 .515.516.523.530.533.537.542.550.553.570 .577.579.590.591.593.597.607.608.612.614 .616.622.692

    The only Brett card I have is from 2016 Topps Commemorative Team Logo Pin TLP-GB. Would trade that and cash the difference. Let me know.
    Joe

    edit...this is the only Cubbie I have left. 2019 Topps 1984 Topps Autos - 84A-DBO D Bote (40)
    Last edited by jweech; 01-29-2020 at 11:22 PM.
    I collect Topps/Topps Traded/Topps Chrome - base and inserts
    Base card wantlist - http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...ps-Update-base
    Insert card wantlist (2nd post is inserts for trade) - http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...erts-2010-2015

  8. #8
    Interested in Twins gold 459, rainbow 355, 537, 675, 150th anniversary 355 - PWE, unless you had other Twins I might be interested in. Give the trade page a check, too, just in case. Thanks!
    Last edited by Rhubarb_Runner; 01-30-2020 at 11:40 AM.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    I have a 2004 donruss elite passing the torch of Greg Maddux gu piece of bat 013/200...Let me know.
    Not really interested in the Maddux G/U'd.

    In addition to the other stuff I listed as being interested in, I'd take HOF #'d cards from any year.

    We'll get this figured out.

    Thanks SO Much,
    Melissa
    PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU SEND ME A PACKAGE WITH POSTAGE DUE I WILL EXPECT YOU TO REIMBURSE ME. IF I PAY THE APPROPRIATE AMOUNT OF POSTAGE, I EXPECT YOU TO DO THE SAME.
    Collecting George Brett, Todd Helton and current (2016-2018) Chicago Cubs #'d cards.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by jweech View Post
    Melissa,

    I need these 150th parallel cards...
    354.355.361.364.392.404.414.418.421.423. 431..432.434.437.445.450.452.472.486.492 .515.516.523.530.533.537.542.550.553.570 .577.579.590.591.593.597.607.608.612.614 .616.622.692

    The only Brett card I have is from 2016 Topps Commemorative Team Logo Pin TLP-GB. Would trade that and cash the difference. Let me know.
    Joe

    edit...this is the only Cubbie I have left. 2019 Topps 1984 Topps Autos - 84A-DBO D Bote (40)
    Hello,

    I sold a large lot of these via PM so I don't have as many as you had hoped.

    These are the ones that I still have~

    364 431 432 434 445 ($1) 486 492 515 516 570 577 597 607 608 614 616 692 $39.50

    I'd love the George Brett pin ($12) and would you consider including this auto to "even up" the trade?

    2015 Topps*Series 2
    Career High Autos – CHA-NC Castellanos $10

    Thanks SO Much,
    Melissa
    PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU SEND ME A PACKAGE WITH POSTAGE DUE I WILL EXPECT YOU TO REIMBURSE ME. IF I PAY THE APPROPRIATE AMOUNT OF POSTAGE, I EXPECT YOU TO DO THE SAME.
    Collecting George Brett, Todd Helton and current (2016-2018) Chicago Cubs #'d cards.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhubarb_Runner View Post
    Interested in Twins gold 459, rainbow 355, 537, 675, 150th anniversary 355 - PWE, unless you had other Twins I might be interested in. Give the trade page a check, too, just in case. Thanks!
    Hello,

    I sold a large lot of these to another trader via PM. My lists are now updated.

    Unfortunately, the only two I can fill are Rainbow Foils #355 and 537.

    I do have these Twins for sale/trade as well~

    Twins-

    Adrianza, Ehire 19 Topps 150th Anniversary #608 $2
    Austin, Tyler 19 Topps Advanced Stats #631 #'d/150 $10 (2)
    Berrios, Jose 15 Bowman Chrome Farm's Finest Minis Purple Ref #FFM-JB #'d/250 $2.50
    Berrios, Jose 19 Topps Chrome Ref #123 $2
    Buxton, Byron 15 Donruss Preferred Cut to the Chase Bronze #39 #'d/49 $10
    Buxton, Byron 19 Topps Chrome Ref #114 $1.50 (2)
    Cave, Jake 19 Topps '84 Rookies 150th Anniversary #84R-JC #'d/150 $4
    Cave, Jake 19 Topps '84 Rookies Black #84R-JC #'d/299 $2.50
    Cave, Jake 19 Topps Chrome Ref #161 $1.50
    Dozier, Brian 15 Bowman Chrome Purple Ref #120 #'d/250 $4
    Dozier, Brian 17 Donruss Dominator Gold #D-9 #'d/99 $5
    Duensing, Brian 07 Bowman Chrome Prospect Ref #BC95 #'d/500 $6
    Garver, Mitch 19 Topps Opening Day Red Foil #103 $5
    Jay, Tyler 17 Bowman Prospect Red 70th #BP114 $1.50
    Kepler, Max 19 Topps Chrome Prism Ref #67 $2
    Kepler, Max 19 Topps Chrome Ref #67 $1.50 (2)
    Koch, Matthew 13 Bowman Chrome Prospect Blue Ref #BCP43 #'d/250 $8
    Lewis, Royce 19 Topps Bowman Holiday #TH-RL $1.25
    May, Trevor 19 Topps Gary Vee's Top Entrepreneurs in Baseball Blue #GV-10 $1.50
    Michael, Levi 12 Bowman Chrome Prospect Purple Ref #BCP85 #'d/199 $4
    Molitor, Paul 98 Leaf Rookies & Stars True Blue #178 $2.50 "1 of 500"
    Morneau, Justin 11 Topps Marquee Blue #41 #'d/299 $2.50
    Nishioka, Tsuyoshi 11 Finest Freshman Orange Ref #FFR9 $4
    Parker, Blake 19 Topps Update 150th Anniversary #US90 $1.25
    Perkins, Glen 15 Bowman Chrome Purple Ref #152 #'d/250 $4
    Plouffe, Trevor 10 Bowman Chrome Draft Blue Ref #BDP27 #'d/199 $10
    Puckett, Kirby 92 Pinnacle Slugfest #13 $2
    Rosario, Eddie 19 Topps Big League Foil #273 #'d/100 $4
    Rosario, Eddie 19 Topps Holiday Metallic #HW10 $1
    Stewart, Kohl 15 Bowman Chrome Farm's Finest Minis Purple Ref #FFM-KST #'d/250 $1.50

    I'm sure that we can figure out a trade.

    Thanks SO Much,
    Melissa
    PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU SEND ME A PACKAGE WITH POSTAGE DUE I WILL EXPECT YOU TO REIMBURSE ME. IF I PAY THE APPROPRIATE AMOUNT OF POSTAGE, I EXPECT YOU TO DO THE SAME.
    Collecting George Brett, Todd Helton and current (2016-2018) Chicago Cubs #'d cards.

  12. #12
    No problem. Looks like I can use these, then -- thanks for listing them:
    Rainbow Foils #355 and 537
    Austin, Tyler 19 Topps Advanced Stats #631 #'d/150 $10
    Berrios, Jose 15 Bowman Chrome Farm's Finest Minis Purple Ref #FFM-JB #'d/250 $2.50
    Berrios, Jose 19 Topps Chrome Ref #123 $2
    Cave, Jake 19 Topps '84 Rookies 150th Anniversary #84R-JC #'d/150 $4
    Cave, Jake 19 Topps Chrome Ref #161 $1.50
    Dozier, Brian 15 Bowman Chrome Purple Ref #120 #'d/250 $4
    Duensing, Brian 07 Bowman Chrome Prospect Ref #BC95 #'d/500 $6
    Jay, Tyler 17 Bowman Prospect Red 70th #BP114 $1.50
    Kepler, Max 19 Topps Chrome Ref #67 $1.50
    Koch, Matthew 13 Bowman Chrome Prospect Blue Ref #BCP43 #'d/250 $8
    Michael, Levi 12 Bowman Chrome Prospect Purple Ref #BCP85 #'d/199 $4
    Molitor, Paul 98 Leaf Rookies & Stars True Blue #178 $2.50 "1 of 500"
    Nishioka, Tsuyoshi 11 Finest Freshman Orange Ref #FFR9 $4
    Perkins, Glen 15 Bowman Chrome Purple Ref #152 #'d/250 $4
    Plouffe, Trevor 10 Bowman Chrome Draft Blue Ref #BDP27 #'d/199 $10
    Rosario, Eddie 19 Topps Big League Foil #273 #'d/100 $4
    Rosario, Eddie 19 Topps Holiday Metallic #HW10 $1
    Stewart, Kohl 15 Bowman Chrome Farm's Finest Minis Purple Ref #FFM-KST #'d/250 $1.50
    Last edited by Rhubarb_Runner; 01-30-2020 at 02:40 PM.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Brettfan View Post
    Hello,

    I sold a large lot of these via PM so I don't have as many as you had hoped.

    These are the ones that I still have~

    364 431 432 434 445 ($1) 486 492 515 516 570 577 597 607 608 614 616 692 $39.50

    I'd love the George Brett pin ($12) and would you consider including this auto to "even up" the trade?

    2015 Topps*Series 2
    Career High Autos – CHA-NC Castellanos $10

    Thanks SO Much,
    Melissa
    Melissa, I'm good with it as long as I have the card. Will confirm tonight, hopefully.

    Joe
    I collect Topps/Topps Traded/Topps Chrome - base and inserts
    Base card wantlist - http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...ps-Update-base
    Insert card wantlist (2nd post is inserts for trade) - http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...erts-2010-2015

  14. #14
    I have a 2018 Topps Gold Addison Russell Cubs 1195/2018. Looking for some more.
    In Memo//y of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Sat contest for Ronald Acuna Jr. auto 068/199 2019 Topps Museum Archival auto has been posted!

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhubarb_Runner View Post
    No problem. Looks like I can use these, then -- thanks for listing them:
    Rainbow Foils #355 and 537
    Austin, Tyler 19 Topps Advanced Stats #631 #'d/150 $10
    Berrios, Jose 15 Bowman Chrome Farm's Finest Minis Purple Ref #FFM-JB #'d/250 $2.50
    Berrios, Jose 19 Topps Chrome Ref #123 $2
    Cave, Jake 19 Topps '84 Rookies 150th Anniversary #84R-JC #'d/150 $4
    Cave, Jake 19 Topps Chrome Ref #161 $1.50
    Dozier, Brian 15 Bowman Chrome Purple Ref #120 #'d/250 $4
    Duensing, Brian 07 Bowman Chrome Prospect Ref #BC95 #'d/500 $6
    Jay, Tyler 17 Bowman Prospect Red 70th #BP114 $1.50
    Kepler, Max 19 Topps Chrome Ref #67 $1.50
    Koch, Matthew 13 Bowman Chrome Prospect Blue Ref #BCP43 #'d/250 $8
    Michael, Levi 12 Bowman Chrome Prospect Purple Ref #BCP85 #'d/199 $4
    Molitor, Paul 98 Leaf Rookies & Stars True Blue #178 $2.50 "1 of 500"
    Nishioka, Tsuyoshi 11 Finest Freshman Orange Ref #FFR9 $4
    Perkins, Glen 15 Bowman Chrome Purple Ref #152 #'d/250 $4
    Plouffe, Trevor 10 Bowman Chrome Draft Blue Ref #BDP27 #'d/199 $10
    Rosario, Eddie 19 Topps Big League Foil #273 #'d/100 $4
    Rosario, Eddie 19 Topps Holiday Metallic #HW10 $1
    Stewart, Kohl 15 Bowman Chrome Farm's Finest Minis Purple Ref #FFM-KST #'d/250 $1.50
    I found a few cards I might be interested in but not even close to evening up. It's not worth your time and effort.

    If you're interested in buying, I'll split shipping with you.

    So, the cards would run you $12 + $1.50 shipping= $13.50

    Please let me know if this interests you at all.

    Thanks SO Much,
    Melissa
    PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU SEND ME A PACKAGE WITH POSTAGE DUE I WILL EXPECT YOU TO REIMBURSE ME. IF I PAY THE APPROPRIATE AMOUNT OF POSTAGE, I EXPECT YOU TO DO THE SAME.
    Collecting George Brett, Todd Helton and current (2016-2018) Chicago Cubs #'d cards.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •