Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: WTTF 2010 Topps for second set

  1. #1

    WTTF 2010 Topps for second set

    With the new 2020 Topps due out in a few days, I figured it would be a good time to finish up a second set from a decade ago.

    Anyone have some 2010 Topps that they can help me with?

    2010 Topps: #2, 48, 49, 60, 84, 87, 103, 106, 114, 129, 135, 146, 188, 206, 210, 227, 250, 302, 328

    Thanks ,
    Jflan702
    PLEASE NOTE I am only able to ship on Saturdays
    Set builder 1970 - now - Topps, Fleer (original), Donruss, Score and UD

    Collecting all Tommy John cards not listed on my Havelist at my www.
    http://s152.photobucket.com/albums/s175/jflan702/
    Please no PWE

  2. #2
    I've got these:
    49, 84, 87, 114, 129, 135, 146, 188, 328

    My wantlist:
    Pre-80 HOF (graded or ungraded)
    HOF/Star/Top Prospect IP Autographs (no ttm)
    Multi-colored patches
    RC/RC Parallels; Pre RC parallels/1st yr cards/parallels/autographs (no ttm) (no unlicensed i.e. Panini/Donruss) of the below players:

    Ronald Acuna
    Jo Adell
    Ozzie Albies
    Jose Altuve
    Miguel Andujar
    Nolan Arenado
    Cody Bellinger
    Andrew Benintendi
    Mookie Betts
    Bo Bichette
    Alex Bregman
    Kris Bryant
    Carlos Correa
    Rafael Devers
    Wander Franco
    Paul Goldschmidt
    Mackenzie Gore
    Hunter Greene
    Vladimir Guerrero Jr.
    Bryce Harper
    Eloy Jimenez
    Aaron Judge
    Clayton Kershaw
    Royce Lewis
    Francisco Lindor
    Manny Machado
    JD Martinez
    Shohei Ohtani
    Anthony Rizzo
    Luis Robert
    Victor Robles
    Brendan Rodgers
    Corey Seager
    Juan Soto
    Giancarlo Stanton
    Dansby Swanson
    Noah Syndergaard
    Fernando Tatis Jr
    Gleyber Torres
    Mike Trout
    Kyle Tucker
    Trea Turner
    Forrest Whitley
    Christian Yelich

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by swish54 View Post
    I've got these:
    49, 84, 87, 114, 129, 135, 146, 188, 328

    My wantlist:
    Pre-80 HOF (graded or ungraded)
    HOF/Star/Top Prospect IP Autographs (no ttm)
    Multi-colored patches
    RC/RC Parallels; Pre RC parallels/1st yr cards/parallels/autographs (no ttm) (no unlicensed i.e. Panini/Donruss) of the below players:

    Ronald Acuna
    Jo Adell
    Ozzie Albies
    Jose Altuve
    Miguel Andujar
    Nolan Arenado
    Cody Bellinger
    Andrew Benintendi
    Mookie Betts
    Bo Bichette
    Alex Bregman
    Kris Bryant
    Carlos Correa
    Rafael Devers
    Wander Franco
    Paul Goldschmidt
    Mackenzie Gore
    Hunter Greene
    Vladimir Guerrero Jr.
    Bryce Harper
    Eloy Jimenez
    Aaron Judge
    Clayton Kershaw
    Royce Lewis
    Francisco Lindor
    Manny Machado
    JD Martinez
    Shohei Ohtani
    Anthony Rizzo
    Luis Robert
    Victor Robles
    Brendan Rodgers
    Corey Seager
    Juan Soto
    Giancarlo Stanton
    Dansby Swanson
    Noah Syndergaard
    Fernando Tatis Jr
    Gleyber Torres
    Mike Trout
    Kyle Tucker
    Trea Turner
    Forrest Whitley
    Christian Yelich
    Do you have anything more low key that you are looking for? I am not going to trade some current hot RC's or HOF players for a handful of commons from a decade ago. Let me know if you have a list anywhere.

    Thanks,
    Jflan702
    PLEASE NOTE I am only able to ship on Saturdays
    Set builder 1970 - now - Topps, Fleer (original), Donruss, Score and UD

    Collecting all Tommy John cards not listed on my Havelist at my www.
    http://s152.photobucket.com/albums/s175/jflan702/
    Please no PWE

  4. #4
    No, that's my current list.

  5. #5
    Ive got most of them
    48, 49, 60, 84, 87, 103, 106, 129, 135, 146, 188, 206, 210, 227, 250, 302, 328

    Check my set needs. I have added some chrome sets since the last time you have looked.
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

    If nothing there lmk.. If you have any other year topps chrome singles I have more sets im starting.
    Either way we will find something
    RECYCLE PLEASE!! -USE RECYCLED TOPLOADERS AND MAILERS ON ME.

    I collect these in this priority
    #1 Don Mattingly HAVE list
    #2 Jason Giambi HAVE list
    #3 Set needs
    #4 Bo Jackson HAVE list
    #5 Tim Stauffer HAVE list
    #6 2005 Donruss

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyderik View Post
    Ive got most of them
    48, 49, 60, 84, 87, 103, 106, 129, 135, 146, 188, 206, 210, 227, 250, 302, 328

    Check my set needs. I have added some chrome sets since the last time you have looked.
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

    If nothing there lmk.. If you have any other year topps chrome singles I have more sets im starting.
    Either way we will find something
    Hi Derek,

    Sorry bud, but I don't collect the Chrome sets, just the base Topps set. Are you collecting any team or player that I can look for?

    Thanks,
    Jflan702
    PLEASE NOTE I am only able to ship on Saturdays
    Set builder 1970 - now - Topps, Fleer (original), Donruss, Score and UD

    Collecting all Tommy John cards not listed on my Havelist at my www.
    http://s152.photobucket.com/albums/s175/jflan702/
    Please no PWE

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by jflan702 View Post
    Hi Derek,

    Sorry bud, but I don't collect the Chrome sets, just the base Topps set. Are you collecting any team or player that I can look for?

    Thanks,
    Mattingly, Giambi, and Bo Jackson.
    Check my site...bo would probably be easiest. There are other set needs on there besides chrome's too. https://sites.google.com/view/crazyderik/home
    RECYCLE PLEASE!! -USE RECYCLED TOPLOADERS AND MAILERS ON ME.

    I collect these in this priority
    #1 Don Mattingly HAVE list
    #2 Jason Giambi HAVE list
    #3 Set needs
    #4 Bo Jackson HAVE list
    #5 Tim Stauffer HAVE list
    #6 2005 Donruss

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •