WTTF these non-sports autos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bblair_2002

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Here's a few autos I'm looking to trade for:

Wentworth Miller/Jesse L. Martin/John Wesley Shipp/Amanda Pays/Tom Cavanagh - The Flash
Brandon Routh - Pop Century/DC's Legends of Tomorrow
Freddie Highmore - Bate's Motel
Robert Knepper - Twin Peaks/Star Trek/The Flash

Inkworks Smallville Relics
Cryptozoic Smallville Seasons 7-10 autos/relics

For trading,I have a couple Historic Autographs Celebrity cut autos and I'm considering breaking up my collection of Heroes relics/autos but only keeping the Sylar stuff. Of course,I'll also trade sportscards for these as well. I'll add more to this list as I think of more I'd like.

Thanks,
Brett

Here's a few autos I'm looking to trade for:

Wentworth Miller/Jesse L. Martin/John Wesley Shipp/Amanda Pays/Tom Cavanagh - The Flash
Brandon Routh - Pop Century/DC's Legends of Tomorrow
Freddie Highmore - Bate's Motel
Robert Knepper - Twin Peaks/Star Trek/The Flash

Inkworks Smallville Relics
Cryptozoic Smallville Seasons 7-10 autos/relics

For trading,I have a couple Historic Autographs Celebrity cut autos and I'm considering breaking up my collection of Heroes relics/autos but only keeping the Sylar stuff. Of course,I'll also trade sportscards for these as well. I'll add more to this list as I think of more I'd like.

Thanks,
Brett

If you ever decide to split your Heroes stuff I would like to have a chance at, one of the Claire Bennett relics and the Ali Larter and Ashley Crow autos.

If you ever decide to split your Heroes stuff I would like to have a chance at, one of the Claire Bennett relics and the Ali Larter and Ashley Crow autos.

Never had an Ali Larter auto unfortunately. The Season 2 autos are just her and Milo Ventimiglia short of being complete. Checked your page and the Grimm Danielle Panabaker auto caught my eye but not sure what you'd wanna do for it.

Never had an Ali Larter auto unfortunately. The Season 2 autos are just her and Milo Ventimiglia short of being complete. Checked your page and the Grimm Danielle Panabaker auto caught my eye but not sure what you'd wanna do for it.

Not to make any mistakes we are talking about the one from the trade list drop down . What I'm looking for is another non-sport auto or a nice costume card. Sorry do not do any sports.

Not to make any mistakes we are talking about the one from the trade list drop down . What I'm looking for is another non-sport auto or a nice costume card. Sorry do not do any sports.

Well you were inquiring about some of my Heroes stuff so that's why I asked about the Panabaker auto.

Well you were inquiring about some of my Heroes stuff so that's why I asked about the Panabaker auto.

I have two autos of her. That's why I asked if you looked in the PC or Trade area. Some people miss the drop down in the trade area.

I have two autos of her. That's why I asked if you looked in the PC or Trade area. Some people miss the drop down in the trade area.

Nope,saw them all. I saw you had a PC auto of her and thought maybe you'd be willing to swap the other one. If not,no big deal. Nice PC stuff BTW.

Nope,saw them all. I saw you had a PC auto of her and thought maybe you'd be willing to swap the other one. If not,no big deal. Nice PC stuff BTW.

Sorry I'll just keep the PC one. Don't you wish all signers would take the time that she does?

Sorry I'll just keep the PC one. Don't you wish all signers would take the time that she does?

That's for sure. Even with her Flash autos she still signs the same legible way.

If you happen to get any of the autos I'm looking for and if I still have the Heroes stuff you liked,just give me a shout.