WTT4 Shaquille O'Neal, Kobe Bryant, Magic Johnson, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jwpjones22

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I'm looking to trade for Shaquille O'Neal, Kobe Bryant, Magic Johnson, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and other Lakers Legends. I don't have much to trade in way of newer releases but let me know what players you collect and what you have for trade. LMK Thank you!

I'm looking to trade for Shaquille O'Neal, Kobe Bryant, Magic Johnson, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and other Lakers Legends. I don't have much to trade in way of newer releases but let me know what players you collect and what you have for trade. LMK Thank you!

please let me know if yah have any Michael Jordan Zion Williamson or Coby White I have 2 Binders of SHAQ

If you want to take a look at my basketball trade threads, may have some stuff that you are looking for. No Kobe unfortunately, had cards up on ebay for months with no interest and every last one of them sold last week.

katester44: I'm not seeing any Basketball trade threads of yours in the Basketball Trading forum. Probably easier if you can give me a list of my players and what you're looking for in return. Also collect Ken Griffey Jr if you have any for trade. LMK Thank you!

bdink25. For the most part I'd be looking for newer releases of them or non base from the 90's. Also collect Ken Griffey Jr if you have any for trade. LMK Thank you!

katester44: I'm not seeing any Basketball trade threads of yours in the Basketball Trading forum. Probably easier if you can give me a list of my players and what you're looking for in return. Also collect Ken Griffey Jr if you have any for trade. LMK Thank you!

bdink25. For the most part I'd be looking for newer releases of them or non base from the 90's. Also collect Ken Griffey Jr if you have any for trade. LMK Thank you!

Thanks. Definitely don't have any newer cards. Highly doubt I have any inserts. Will look. Might take a little while. Butch

I will dig through what I have from 2019-20 Prizm. I'm fairly certain I have a few Silver's, Hyper's, and Color of Shaq/KAJ/& Magic. I'll be back at some point with a picture.

I would be interested in any of the following players first, 2017 Chad Kelly (broncos), any Acuna Jr., Doumboya or ignas brazdeikis (then i'd be open to a comparable value basketball if you do not have any)

bdink25: Not a problem. Thanks for replying and your time.

ChillTown: I don't have any of your players but perhaps you'll be able to use something else in Basketball. LMK what you find. Thank you!

ChillTown: I don't have any of your players but perhaps you'll be able to use something else in Basketball. LMK what you find. Thank you!

20200210-171543.jpg
Magic: (6)
Prizm 19-20- Base NBA Finalists, Base Far Out, Orange Ice #25, Silver #25, Fearless Hyper
18-19 Contenders Foil Winning Ticket
KAJ (4)
Prizm 19-20- Base NBA Finalists, Hyper #20
Prizm 18-19- Silver Hall Monitors, Pink Ice #115
Shaq (4)
Prizm 2019-20- Base Far Out, Silver #11,
Prizm 18-19- Pink Ice #115
18-19 Contenders Foil Winning Ticket

I'm willing to deal for pretty much anything you think is close to equal in value (from 1 to 14 cards in return)
no rush

hey man, I have:
Topps 1996-97 #171 Kobe Bryant 1st yr.

Stad.Club 1992-93 #100 Shaq 1st yr.
Fleer 1992-93 #149 Shaq 1st yr.
Starting Line Up 1995-96 Shaq.

I would trade for baseball, maybe you have a list you could give me of RC/prospects incl. parallels, too...

Can I see the baseball list?

Actually, I found the list and there really isnt anything I could use, I'm sorry.

I can sell you the lot of 12 cards for $8.00 via paypal dlvd bubble mailer. Just PM me if interested.

Last edited:
I have the following Shaq cards:

1993 Classic #104
1993 NBA Hoops #155 (x2)
1993NBA Hoops #264 (x2)
1993 NBA Hoops #284
1993 NBA Hoops #290
1993 Upper Deck #424
1993 Classic 4 Sport #315
1993 Skybox Premium #133

Any 2018, 2019 or 2020 Topps baseball inserts will do or you can have them for the price of shipping.

Unfortunately I already have those cards, sorry. Thank you for reaching out and checking with me though.