Your opinion on 2020 boxes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

six43dpnc

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
For the past several years, I've been building a Heritage set and/or topps flagship. Thinking about something different this year....Gypsy Queen or A&G.

Which one do you think and why.

Thanks for your opinion

John

I build 2 flagship sets every year, as well as 2 update sets.

I also buy a couple boxes of A/G, just because it is a fun break and than try and build several of the insert sets, but never the base set. Have never been intrigued by Gypsy Queen.

Thanks katester44....I'm leaning toward A&G, but it's so long before it comes out I might not be able to wait.

LOL, I get that. I get impatient for Series II, as soon as I am done breaking Series I! I like that it doesn't release until July - it helps space the purchases out nicely. Series I in January. Series II in May?? A/G in July. And than Update after that. Helps me to know when to flip the calendar.

Also of note, I think the potential for hits are bigger and better with A/G. Non-sports people involved, rip cards, etc. etc.