Thread: LTTF 2019 Bowman Best Future Foundations

LTTF 2019 Bowman Best Future Foundations

Need most for my new project, need help have much to trade, need base and atomic refractors, thx Jim
    Wanted Baseball RC
    Whaler hockey cards

www.monascardsdepot.synthasite.com[/B]

Ttt

Quote Originally Posted by hociman View Post
    need most for my new project, need help have much to trade, need base and atomic refractors, thx jim
    Wanted Baseball RC
    Whaler hockey cards

Ttt

need most for my new project, need help have much to trade, need base and atomic refractors, thx jim
    Wanted Baseball RC
    Whaler hockey cards

TTT got to be someone who bought Bowman best baseball this year? need help, thx Jim

Ttt
    Wanted Baseball RC
    Whaler hockey cards

Okay....I have a few of them for possible trade. Let u know after shopping/breakfast. Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Sat contest for Ronald Acuna Jr. auto 068/199 2019 Topps Museum Archival auto has been posted!

2019 Bowman Best Future Foundations: Victor Mesa Jr. Marlins, Elehuais Monteao Cardinals, Victor Victor Mesa Marlins, Julio Pablo Martinez Rangers and Grant Lavigne Rockies. Looking for 2019 Bowman Best Veterans/Rookies for the trade. Best regards, David
    Last edited by David K.; 02-17-2020 at 03:40 PM.
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Sat contest for Ronald Acuna Jr. auto 068/199 2019 Topps Museum Archival auto has been posted!

Can use these below. I don't have BV's rely on you, lmk what is fair, thx Jim
    Victor Victor Mesa Marlins and Grant Lavigne Rockies.

I can offer you any of the following K.davis,Cole,Scherzer,Baez,Moncada,Altuv e
    Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    2019 Bowman Best Future Foundations: Victor Victor Mesa Marlins and Grant Lavigne Rockies. Looking for 2019 Bowman Best Veterans/Rookies for the trade. Best regards, David
    Wanted Baseball RC
    Whaler hockey cards

Can use these below. I don't have BV's rely on you, lmk what is fair, thx Jim
    Victor Victor Mesa Marlins and Grant Lavigne Rockies.

I can offer you any of the following K.davis,Cole,Scherzer,Baez,Moncada,Altuv e
    Okay....I can use all of the base but the Altuve...okay to post the trade and I'll throw in if u need it J.D Martinez red sox atomic refractor. Best regards, David

ok thx , trade posted, do need the Martinez atomic thx JIm

Okay....I can use all of the base but the Altuve...okay to post the trade and I'll throw in if u need it J.D Martinez red sox atomic refractor. Best regards, David
    Wanted Baseball RC
    Whaler hockey cards

ok thx , trade posted, do need the Martinez atomic thx JIm
    Confirmed and cards will go out today....the prices for the atomic refractors has dropped......purchased a lot of them for my power producers insert and the average cost per card was about $4.00 for a 20 card insert. Best regards, David PS but I love the insert set!

Yours went out today. I'm trying to complete the base, TP and Future Foundation sets with Atomics. Thx for your help, the chase is on. Jim

Confirmed and cards will go out today....the prices for the atomic refractors has dropped......purchased a lot of them for my power producers insert and the average cost per card was about $4.00 for a 20 card insert. Best regards, David PS but I love the insert set!
    Wanted Baseball RC
    Whaler hockey cards