February 2020 Show Off Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thanks for picking up my slack!! I am hoping to get something post-worthy out of the Series I boxes this week.

1997 Topps Willie Mays Reprint Autograph...........Apparently only 65 copies signed.........

Mays01

Hi David.......About $80 I think.........It's been a couple of months though.......That's a beautiful Tony Gwynn, what year is it? Looks like a 2001 or 2002......

I've had a really good run so far with 2020 topps. Silver pack degram auto #d/50. Brendan Rodgers auto/relic #d to 50. Decades next Alonso auto #d/25. A trout global medallion relic #d/10.

Hi David.......About $80 I think.........It's been a couple of months though.......That's a beautiful Tony Gwynn, what year is it? Looks like a 2001 or 2002......

The Gwynn auto is from 2000. Wow that's a good price.....it fits my contest range......60-120 range. Best regards, David