Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: February 2020 Show Off Thread

February 2020 Show Off Thread

Don't have anything yet, but will post when I do..........
    mikekestner.com/mm86

Would like to make trades worthy of the BB mailer........Trying to avoid PWE trades......

Thanks for picking up my slack!! I am hoping to get something post-worthy out of the Series I boxes this week.
    Building Topps sets from 1969 to the present. Always looking for Puckett cards.

Bench User Page has my most wanted and trade lists for 2011/12 Topps

wantlists updated, new player tradelists added.
    http://www.katester44.webs.com/

Kirby Puckett havelist:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...sH&hl=en#gid=0

Saturday Contest!
    In Memo//y of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Sat contest for Ronald Acuna Jr. auto 068/199 2019 Topps Museum Archival auto has been posted!

Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    Saturday Contest!
    Saw that in the January thread -- looks just as good in the February thread!!!
    Building Topps sets from 1969 to the present. Always looking for Puckett cards.

Bench User Page has my most wanted and trade lists for 2011/12 Topps

wantlists updated, new player tradelists added.
    http://www.katester44.webs.com/

Kirby Puckett havelist:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...sH&hl=en#gid=0

That's a nice Judge! Someone will be super stoked to win that card........Thanks for your generosity David!
    mikekestner.com/mm86

Would like to make trades worthy of the BB mailer........Trying to avoid PWE trades......

Hoosier
    ---------
    Trading Interests:
    Javier Baez, Ernie Banks, Johnny Bench, Kris Bryant, Willson Contreras, Ian Kinsler, Greg Maddux, Mike Schmidt, Corey Seager & Mike Trout. Victor Oladipo. Jordan Howard & Walter Payton

EVERYTHING I have available for trade is on my tradelist page. If it's not on that page, I don't have it. It's really that simple. Hoosier's Tradelist

Quote Originally Posted by katester44 View Post
    Saw that in the January thread -- looks just as good in the February thread!!!
    It was posted in jan.....because at the time ...no post for Feb.
    Quote Originally Posted by metsman1986 View Post
    That's a nice Judge! Someone will be super stoked to win that card........Thanks for your generosity David!
    Someone should be happy!
    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierBuddy View Post
    Sweet looking card! I love older cards....just afraid of buying a flake. Best regards, David
    In Memo//y of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Sat contest for Ronald Acuna Jr. auto 068/199 2019 Topps Museum Archival auto has been posted!

Got my Negan maybe the third most evil villain on the show.

1997 Topps Willie Mays Reprint Autograph...........Apparently only 65 copies signed.........

mikekestner.com/mm86

Quote Originally Posted by metsman1986 View Post
    1997 Topps Willie Mays Reprint Autograph...........Apparently only 65 copies signed.........

Nice ....was it expensive? Might try to land one for the Sat contest. Best regards, David

Hi David.......About $80 I think.........It's been a couple of months though.......That's a beautiful Tony Gwynn, what year is it? Looks like a 2001 or 2002......
    mikekestner.com/mm86

Great items guys, thanks for posting!

Blessings,

Kevin
    "For nothing will be impossible for God" ~ Luke 1:37

I've had a really good run so far with 2020 topps. Silver pack degram auto #d/50. Brendan Rodgers auto/relic #d to 50. Decades next Alonso auto #d/25. A trout global medallion relic #d/10.

Quote Originally Posted by jweech View Post
    I've had a really good run so far with 2020 topps. Silver pack degram auto #d/50. Brendan Rodgers auto/relic #d to 50. Decades next Alonso auto #d/25. A trout global medallion relic #d/10.
    You need to post up some photo's of your stuff!

Mike
    mikekestner.com/mm86