Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21

Thread: 2020 Topps Gold Set Build

  1. #1

    2020 Topps Gold Set Build

    Hey all,

    My wife and I are expecting a baby boy in early May and Iíve decided that Iím going to build the 2020 Topps Gold Set that will be for him at some point. That said, Iím going to be looking to pick up anything that you guys might not need. Iím pretty much starting from scratch, so wonít have a want list for a bit, but if you get any and donít need them, let me know. Iím looking to trade first, as usual, but donít mind buying if itís not for a fortune. Any help here is definitely appreciated and I will get a list going ASAP. Thanks in advance!

    -Andy

  2. #2
    Well first, big congrats! I will set aside any Golds I get from my jumbo box for you. We'll finalize the trade later.

    joe
    I collect Topps/Topps Traded/Topps Chrome - base and inserts
    Base card wantlist - http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...ps-Update-base
    Insert card wantlist (2nd post is inserts for trade) - http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...erts-2010-2015

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by jweech View Post
    Well first, big congrats! I will set aside any Golds I get from my jumbo box for you. We'll finalize the trade later.

    joe
    Thanks! And also, thanks for the set help! -Andy

  4. #4
    Hi Andy! Just a heads up.....the golds are a tough pull this year! Opened Two Jumbos boxes....only 2 gold and one black in box one.......thee gold and one pink in second jumbo!
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Sat contest for Tony Gwynn auto/gu 2000 UD pros and prospects!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    Hi Andy! Just a heads up.....the golds are a tough pull this year! Opened Two Jumbos boxes....only 2 gold and one black in box one.......thee gold and one pink in second jumbo!
    Thanks for the heads up...they were like that in Series 1 Jumbos for me last year and then it got better in S2 and Update I thought. Not happy to hear it in the one year I decide to go for them though. Maybe some of those Million Rip Party guys will be selling cheap since they opened so much.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyDrummond View Post
    Thanks for the heads up...they were like that in Series 1 Jumbos for me last year and then it got better in S2 and Update I thought. Not happy to hear it in the one year I decide to go for them though. Maybe some of those Million Rip Party guys will be selling cheap since they opened so much.
    That's true....get a lot on ebay...and then fill in the gaps. Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Sat contest for Tony Gwynn auto/gu 2000 UD pros and prospects!

  7. #7
    I have these to help out...for any two twin cards and pwe is okay with me. 110 Jesus Luzardo A's 1265/2020, 128 Steven Matz Mets 1346/2020, 211 Trevor Richards Rays 0118/2020 and 339 Hansel Robles Angels 1634/2020. Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Sat contest for Tony Gwynn auto/gu 2000 UD pros and prospects!

  8. #8
    I know you’re all opening stuff up, let me know what you don’t need! Thanks, Andy

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    I have these to help out...for any two twin cards and pwe is okay with me. 110 Jesus Luzardo A's 1265/2020, 128 Steven Matz Mets 1346/2020, 211 Trevor Richards Rays 0118/2020 and 339 Hansel Robles Angels 1634/2020. Best regards, David
    Got some Twins for you, do you also still have this one for me

    2019 Topps Chrome - 137

    Let me know and we can get it all posted up in a PWE trade. Thanks for being the first to help out! Best, Andy

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyDrummond View Post
    Got some Twins for you, do you also still have this one for me

    2019 Topps Chrome - 137

    Let me know and we can get it all posted up in a PWE trade. Thanks for being the first to help out! Best, Andy
    Works for me. Okay to post it for us or if u don't have the time....let me know and I'll post it for us. Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Sat contest for Tony Gwynn auto/gu 2000 UD pros and prospects!

  11. #11
    Just posted it up David, thanks!

  12. #12
    I have 83 and 249. Can use anything off my Want List and pm works best, please.

    Paul

  13. #13
    Andy,

    two golds...163 and 278. Set it up as a freebie and I'll drop these in the mail on Monday. Congrats again!

    Joe
    I collect Topps/Topps Traded/Topps Chrome - base and inserts
    Base card wantlist - http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...ps-Update-base
    Insert card wantlist (2nd post is inserts for trade) - http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...erts-2010-2015

  14. #14
    Hi Andrew! I have theses gold for trade: 131, 208, 233,238, 303. Looking for two twin cards for the trade and pwe is okay with me. Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Sat contest for Tony Gwynn auto/gu 2000 UD pros and prospects!

  15. #15
    plus 99, 269, 294.
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Sat contest for Tony Gwynn auto/gu 2000 UD pros and prospects!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •