2020 Topps Gold Set Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Andy,
I must have misread your post. Is the list in the OP your have list or your want list? I listed the ones that were not on that list thinking they were your have list. I have others I can offer that are actually on the list if they are wants.

Here are the golds I have that are on the list: 15, 18, 101, 172, 183, 195, 200 Yelich, 219, 295

David

Bump for response. Thanks.

Andy,
I must have misread your post. Is the list in the OP your have list or your want list? I listed the ones that were not on that list thinking they were your have list. I have others I can offer that are actually on the list if they are wants.

Here are the golds I have that are on the list: 15, 18, 101, 172, 183, 195, 200 Yelich, 219, 295

David

Hey David...been a crazy week for me, as i'm sure it has for everyone, so I haven't been on much. I can still use all of these. I'll shoot you a PM and start to see what I might be able to find for you. Thanks, Andy

I have Gold 277

and these from your heritage wantlist:

looking for Yankees Gold if you have any extra or Heritage cards 54,121,188

White Sox gold, rainbow foil or Gold Foil

I have Gold 277

and these from your heritage wantlist:

looking for Yankees Gold if you have any extra or Heritage cards 54,121,188

White Sox gold, rainbow foil or Gold Foil

The only extra Yankees gold I have is 301, Tauchman. Unfortunately I don’t have any dupes on those Heritage cards and didn’t open any actual series one of my own, so no extra. If you need it I would do a PWE 1-for-1, but not sure if that’s worth it to you. Shoot me a PM if interested. -Andy

god afternoon andy, congratulations and good luck with your soon to be arrival.
we have 2020 topps gold #'s 54-63-80-113-115.
let me know if you still need them.
rick

god afternoon andy, congratulations and good luck with your soon to be arrival.
we have 2020 topps gold #'s 54-63-80-113-115.
let me know if you still need them.
rick

Just updated the list this morning, so if they are on the list I'm interested. What can I get you in return....and thanks!

Congrats. Andy! I have these from your list: 147 Rogers DET, 259 Davis SF, 324 Soroka ATL - total BV $10.

Looking for any help with my 2020 Series 1 needs here: http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showthread.php/464525-WTTF-2020-Topps-Series-1-inserts

Thanks,
Dan

Hey Dan,

I actually haven’t opened any 2020 Series 1 of my own, so can’t really help there. I do have a stack of Heritage stuff if you are working on that set this year. I took a quick glance at your wants list on the site, but I don’t think I’ll be much help there as I wasn’t collecting much or at all during the years you still need help with. Let me know if there might be something else you would be interested in.

Thanks,
Andy

Hey Dan,

I actually haven’t opened any 2020 Series 1 of my own, so can’t really help there. I do have a stack of Heritage stuff if you are working on that set this year. I took a quick glance at your wants list on the site, but I don’t think I’ll be much help there as I wasn’t collecting much or at all during the years you still need help with. Let me know if there might be something else you would be interested in.

Thanks,
Andy

I can use any Ripken, Posey or Goldschmidt from 2020 Heritage, or inserts from previous years. PLMK if you have anything from those and hopefully we can work something out.

Thanks,
Dan