2020 Topps Gold Set Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AndyDrummond

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Hey all,

My wife and I are expecting a baby boy in early May and I’ve decided that I’m going to build the 2020 Topps Gold Set that will be for him at some point. I’m looking to trade first, as usual, but don’t mind buying if it’s not for a fortune. Any help here is definitely appreciated. Thanks in advance!

-Andy

Update...Series 1 & 2 complete. Thanks to all who helped!

Last edited:
Well first, big congrats! I will set aside any Golds I get from my jumbo box for you. We'll finalize the trade later.

joe

Hi Andy! Just a heads up.....the golds are a tough pull this year! Opened Two Jumbos boxes....only 2 gold and one black in box one.......thee gold and one pink in second jumbo!

Hi Andy! Just a heads up.....the golds are a tough pull this year! Opened Two Jumbos boxes....only 2 gold and one black in box one.......thee gold and one pink in second jumbo!

Thanks for the heads up...they were like that in Series 1 Jumbos for me last year and then it got better in S2 and Update I thought. Not happy to hear it in the one year I decide to go for them though. Maybe some of those Million Rip Party guys will be selling cheap since they opened so much.

Thanks for the heads up...they were like that in Series 1 Jumbos for me last year and then it got better in S2 and Update I thought. Not happy to hear it in the one year I decide to go for them though. Maybe some of those Million Rip Party guys will be selling cheap since they opened so much.

That's true....get a lot on ebay...and then fill in the gaps. Best regards, David

I have these to help out...for any two twin cards and pwe is okay with me. 110 Jesus Luzardo A's 1265/2020, 128 Steven Matz Mets 1346/2020, 211 Trevor Richards Rays 0118/2020 and 339 Hansel Robles Angels 1634/2020. Best regards, David

I have these to help out...for any two twin cards and pwe is okay with me. 110 Jesus Luzardo A's 1265/2020, 128 Steven Matz Mets 1346/2020, 211 Trevor Richards Rays 0118/2020 and 339 Hansel Robles Angels 1634/2020. Best regards, David

Got some Twins for you, do you also still have this one for me

2019 Topps Chrome - 137

Let me know and we can get it all posted up in a PWE trade. Thanks for being the first to help out! Best, Andy

Got some Twins for you, do you also still have this one for me

2019 Topps Chrome - 137

Let me know and we can get it all posted up in a PWE trade. Thanks for being the first to help out! Best, Andy
Works for me. Okay to post it for us or if u don't have the time....let me know and I'll post it for us. Best regards, David

Andy,

two golds...163 and 278. Set it up as a freebie and I'll drop these in the mail on Monday. Congrats again!

Joe

Hi Andrew! I have theses gold for trade: 131, 208, 233,238, 303. Looking for two twin cards for the trade and pwe is okay with me. Best regards, David

Nothing to contribute to your set but congrats on the upcoming family addition! I did this for my first daughter in 2011 (skipped Update) and am attempting it with daughter #2 last year. Darn Alonso & Tatis ...