Thread: WTTF/WTB Yordan Alvarez 2020 Topps RC

WTTF/WTB Yordan Alvarez 2020 Topps RC

Title says it all. Looking for anything and everything. Nothing too small or too large. Plenty to trade and plenty of PayPal to spend. Look forward to what everyone has!

Bump

Dan, I have a Turkey Red #37 and a Home Run Challenge Alverez. I'm looking for Cardinal gold #/2020, gold foil from jumbos, and rainbow foil. LMK, Aaron
    Just a set builder for the most part. If you can't help me on sets I can always use Oscar Tavaras, Michael Wacha cards. Also been picking up some Bob Gibson, Lou Brock, and Ozzie GU and Autos. Thanks for the help and GO Cards!!

Quote Originally Posted by STLSHOEMAN View Post
    Dan, I have a Turkey Red #37 and a Home Run Challenge Alverez. I'm looking for Cardinal gold #/2020, gold foil from jumbos, and rainbow foil. LMK, Aaron
    Aaron, I could use the Home Run Challenge but unfortunately have only opened a small bit of 2020 Series 1 so far and don't have any Cardinals gold or foils. Anything from 2019 you can use? If not I can reach out if I get any as I open more product. Would also purchase in PWE if interested in that route.

Dan

How about $5 dlvd? LMK, Aaron
    Just a set builder for the most part. If you can't help me on sets I can always use Oscar Tavaras, Michael Wacha cards. Also been picking up some Bob Gibson, Lou Brock, and Ozzie GU and Autos. Thanks for the help and GO Cards!!