Thread: 2020 Topps.. 2 Hangers vs 4 Fat Packs

2020 Topps.. 2 Hangers vs 4 Fat Packs

**UPDATED
    1 more hanger & 2 blasters
    Click picture to enlarge

AA was in fatpack, Murphy was in Hanger . SP Yordon was in Hanger
    Last edited by ChillTown; 02-07-2020 at 06:09 PM.
    Baseball- Acuna..... Other players of interest: Zion, Ohtani, Soroka

Football- 2017 Chad Kelly cards (any and all)

Congrats! Nothing at my local Target and someone claimed it would be there???? Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Sat contest for Ronald Acuna Jr. auto 068/199 2019 Topps Museum Archival auto has been posted!

20 minutes away from Busch Stadium, home of the St. Louis Cardinals

Go to tglgtglg's ebay items

Nice pulls
    Link to my trade list thread here on The Bench - http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...his?highlight=

My Hobby Collecting Goal - to finish my '98 Bowman's Best Master Set - so help me out if you have any Atomic Refractors or Autos. This set is the only true thing that I am still currently working on.

You hit the semi lottery with Aquino card. Nice stuff. I couldn't find any around town today.
    I collect a little bit of everything...Always looking for Thome's that I dont have.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/138392868@N07/albums

Sweet hit on the Aquino. Looks really sharp when the color scheme of the parallel matches the uniform.
    https://sites.google.com/site/brettssportscardpage/
    When trading with me,communication is key.

Nice hits! Interested in the Contreras and the Baez if there's anything on my tradelist of interest.
    Hoosier
    ---------
    Trading Interests:
    Javier Baez, Ernie Banks, Johnny Bench, Kris Bryant, Willson Contreras, Ian Kinsler, Greg Maddux, Mike Schmidt, Corey Seager & Mike Trout. Victor Oladipo. Jordan Howard & Walter Payton

EVERYTHING I have available for trade is on my tradelist page. If it's not on that page, I don't have it. It's really that simple. Hoosier's Tradelist

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierBuddy View Post
    Nice hits! Interested in the Contreras and the Baez if there's anything on my tradelist of interest.
    thanks all.. Hoosier, feel free to PM me.. If you have a #'d acuna from 2019 or something else Acuna of equal value then I'd be happy to move it to you.

I opened up some more today, but not much to write home about.. I have 2 more blasters and a hanger to open now. I'll update the top with pictures

Well, best I can do is my tradelist. So, thanks anyway.
    Hoosier
    ---------
    Trading Interests:
    Javier Baez, Ernie Banks, Johnny Bench, Kris Bryant, Willson Contreras, Ian Kinsler, Greg Maddux, Mike Schmidt, Corey Seager & Mike Trout. Victor Oladipo. Jordan Howard & Walter Payton

EVERYTHING I have available for trade is on my tradelist page. If it's not on that page, I don't have it. It's really that simple. Hoosier's Tradelist

looks like you have plenty of Acuna's from 2019.. Also, just pulled the turkey Chrome Contreas. I'll probably check back sunday.

Thanks for looking guys, have a good weekend