2020 Topps Walgreens hanger box

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bblair_2002

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Found one at the local Walgreens today and here's the damage:

'85 Topps 35th Anniversary
#85-22 Jackie Robinson (traded)

Decade's Best
#DB-44 Cal Ripken Jr.

Turkey Red
#TR-10 Sean Murphy
#TR-54 Eddie Rosario
#TR-59 Gleyber Torres
#TR-89 Kyle Lewis

Gold
#208 Zack Collins #0363/2020

Rainbow
#113 Matt Carpenter

Yellow
#11 Anthony Rendon LL
#75 Michael Conforto
#147 Jake Rogers
#222 Andrew Chafin
#264 Abraham Toro
#341 Hanser Alberto

No Bichette or Alvarez RCs unfortunately.

Thanks for the look,
Brett

Last edited:
Didn't buy any of these last year, may have to roll the dice and see if I can get lucky with a yellow border or two...

I am hoping the fine folks at Utz do their cards again this year!

I've popped into about 7 walgreens over the past few days, I didn't realize that the boxes do not say "exclusive yellow" on them. One of the walgreens I visited had about 5, and I passed because I didn't think they were the yellow exclusives.. DOH!

and to make matters worse, I have no idea which location I saw them..

Today I stopped at one that I never visit and found 2 boxes. YAY (haven't ripped yet)

We've hit six Walgreens in the area, and none had 2020 cards in them -- did not even see a spot for them on the rack. Saw a half dozen of 2019 series 1 though.

Last edited:
Walmart down my way had them on Saturday. Picked up a fat pack to test them out. Nicer cards, seem to be on better card stock.

highlights from my 2 boxes.. Shane Greene /2020 , Aquino Turkey

12 Yellows: Manny being Manny, Joc Pederson, Verdugo, K. Jansen, Belt, Voit, Phillies, Correa, and Rookie Yellows of Kay, Abreu, Thorpe and Lux ;-)

For every 2 boxes of this stuff that I'm able to find going forward, I'm ripping one and holding one.

highlights from my 2 boxes.. Shane Greene /2020 , Aquino Turkey

12 Yellows: Manny being Manny, Joc Pederson, Verdugo, K. Jansen, Belt, Voit, Phillies, Correa, and Rookie Yellows of Kay, Abreu, Thorpe and Lux ;-)

For every 2 boxes of this stuff that I'm able to find going forward, I'm ripping one and holding one.

Getting the Lux is a nice score.

I just wish there was a Meijers in my part of the country. Would love to snag some blister packs with the purples to see how I do.