2020 Topps Series 1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

List is up to date. Still need 4 base and a handful of inserts. Also still looking for Red Sox #d and other parallels. If you can help, LMK what you are looking for and I will see what I can do.

Thanks,

Jeff

I picked up some Turkey Reds, I have the JD Martinez Turkey Red if you still need. You can check out my threads in set building and FS/FT for what I'm looking for right now.

Jeff

I picked up some Turkey Reds, I have the JD Martinez Turkey Red if you still need. You can check out my threads in set building and FS/FT for what I'm looking for right now.

Jeff

Okay. I will look in a little bit. I think I can find something. There is a 50/50 chance I will be picking some up in Walmart today when I am there.

Thanks,

Jeff

Jeff

I have some of your base needs - 8 52 117 212 216 268 279 and some of your regular 85 inserts - 5 6 36 37 44. LMK where you want to go from here.

Thanks,

Jeff

I have some of your base needs - 8 52 117 212 216 268 279 and some of your regular 85 inserts - 5 6 36 37 44. LMK where you want to go from here.

Thanks,

Jeff

I wasn't able to find anything more on your wantlists, so if it's worth a stamp, I would trade the JD Martinez Turkey Red for 1 of the 1985 Topps inserts as PWE trade.

Jeff

I wasn't able to find anything more on your wantlists, so if it's worth a stamp, I would trade the JD Martinez Turkey Red for 1 of the 1985 Topps inserts as PWE trade.

Jeff

Sure sounds good to me. Pick one and let me know. PM your address and the details. I will respond with mine we can update trade manager when it is fixed.

Thanks,

Jeff

Jeff,

Do you have any parallels from 2020 Topps to trade? Gold's, rainbow foils, gold foils, etc.

I have this to trade.

Base variations – 60 Roger Clemens

lmk thanks
Dan