Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: 2020 Topps Series 1

Quote Originally Posted by jaydub View Post
    I picked up some Turkey Reds, I have the JD Martinez Turkey Red if you still need. You can check out my threads in set building and FS/FT for what I'm looking for right now.

Jeff
    I have some of your base needs - 8 52 117 212 216 268 279 and some of your regular 85 inserts - 5 6 36 37 44. LMK where you want to go from here.

Thanks,

Jeff
    Wantlists are on my webpage. Click the my user name and then go to home page.

ONLY MAILING ON SATURDAY

I got Bogaerts #56 if you still need him if yes any change in address pm me
    Jack
    RIP GONZOFAN2
    FANATIC Glavine collector and collect Irod-Jackie-Ted
    Now a GOLDEN EAGLE 60+ yrs out of BC

Quote Originally Posted by JJLevitsky View Post
    I have some of your base needs - 8 52 117 212 216 268 279 and some of your regular 85 inserts - 5 6 36 37 44. LMK where you want to go from here.

Thanks,

Jeff
    I wasn't able to find anything more on your wantlists, so if it's worth a stamp, I would trade the JD Martinez Turkey Red for 1 of the 1985 Topps inserts as PWE trade.

Jeff

I wasn't able to find anything more on your wantlists, so if it's worth a stamp, I would trade the JD Martinez Turkey Red for 1 of the 1985 Topps inserts as PWE trade.

Jeff
    Sure sounds good to me. Pick one and let me know. PM your address and the details. I will respond with mine we can update trade manager when it is fixed.

Thanks,

Jeff

ONLY MAILING ON SATURDAY

Quote Originally Posted by JJLevitsky View Post
    Sure sounds good to me. Pick one and let me know. PM your address and the details. I will respond with mine we can update trade manager when it is fixed.

Thanks,

Jeff
    Thanks, PM sent
    Jeff

Thanks, PM sent
    Jeff
    Sounds good.

Thanks,

Jeff

ONLY MAILING ON SATURDAY

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    I got Bogaerts #56 if you still need him if yes any change in address pm me
    Jack
    It got here today. Thank you very much.

Thanks,

Jeff

ONLY MAILING ON SATURDAY

Any more help out there?

Thanks,

Jeff

ONLY MAILING ON SATURDAY

Still looking for some. Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Jeff

ONLY MAILING ON SATURDAY

Jeff,

Do you have any parallels from 2020 Topps to trade? Gold's, rainbow foils, gold foils, etc.

I have this to trade.

Base variations 60 Roger Clemens

lmk thanks
    Dan
    Brad Ziegler 344/649Wantlist Click Here
    RC's & Autos Of Mike Trout,Aaron Judge,Matt Olson,Matt Chapman,Ronald Acuna,Juan Soto, Jose Altuve,Khris Davis,Mookie Betts,Christian Yelich,Bryce Harper, Ramon Laureano,Vladimir Guerrero Jr.,Fernando Tatis Jr.,Pete Alonso,Anthony Rendon
    Football Shaquem Griffin & Alabama Crimson Tide players
    Boxing/MMA- Micky Ward, Gina Carano

I have gold foil 22 256 275, regular foil 92 114 206 259 286 345 and black #d/69 167 Anthony Kay RC.

Thanks,

Jeff

ONLY MAILING ON SATURDAY

Any more help out there? List is up to date.

Thanks,

Jeff

ONLY MAILING ON SATURDAY