Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 2020 Topps Series 1

Okay....need just one for the three cards.....as gold is harder to pull. Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Next Sat contest is March 18 and its for Tony Gwynn 2005 UD Heroes green 33/99 auto!

Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    Okay....need just one for the three cards.....as gold is harder to pull. Best regards, David
    Have these 3:

112 Max Stassi
    206 Tommy Pham
    290 Nick Senzel

Pick one and post it up.

Thanks,

Jeff
    Wantlists are on my webpage. Click the my user name and then go to home page.

ONLY MAILING ON SATURDAY

Quote Originally Posted by JJLevitsky View Post
    Have these 3:

112 Max Stassi
    206 Tommy Pham
    290 Nick Senzel

Pick one and post it up.

Thanks,

Jeff
    Okay....I'll go with 112...posting trade and okay for u to go the pwe route. Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Next Sat contest is March 18 and its for Tony Gwynn 2005 UD Heroes green 33/99 auto!

Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    Okay....I'll go with 112...posting trade and okay for u to go the pwe route. Best regards, David
    Confirmed and in the process of packaging now. It will go out in the morning.

Thanks,

Jeff

ONLY MAILING ON SATURDAY

Confirmed and in the process of packaging now. It will go out in the morning.

Thanks,

Jeff
    Same here...just missed the mail lady.....she came early today. Best regards, David

I have base 259 and 309 if you still need it.
    Also have Rookie Card Retrospective RC Logo Medallion: RCR-RC Clemens but would want a nice 2020 topps insert for it preferably a Yankee or Mike Trout.
    Let me know if you want to trade.

Priority is 1. Gary Carter PC, 2. Vintage 3. Topps Reprints Original Backs

4. Mantle, Mays, Clemente, Aaron or Ryan Topps Finest or Chrome reprints
    5. Topps RCs or Orig. back reprints
    Please contact with trade and want lists

Quote Originally Posted by NYBBNUTT View Post
    Also have Rookie Card Retrospective RC Logo Medallion: RCR-RC Clemens but would want a nice 2020 topps insert for it preferably a Yankee or Mike Trout.
    Let me see what I can find later today. I am busy until early afternoon. I am definitely interested.

Thanks,

Jeff

Jeff,
    I have these Red Sox from your want list and some extras:

Base: 185, 309
    Rainbow Foil: 130 Chavis
    1985: 15 Chris Sale, 18 Clemens, 20 Xander Bogaerts
    1985 Blue: 16 J.D. Martinez, 19 Wade Boggs
    Decade Best: 81 Red Sox team
    Decades Next 18 Devers

I can use any of these base/parallel RC: Bo Bichette (#78), Gavin Lux (#292), Yordan Alvarez (#276)
    Vladimir Guerrero Jr Highlights (VGJ): 9, 19, 21, 24
    Turkey Red (TR): 7, 37, 46, 53, 72, 73, 85, 96

Thanks,
    David

Quote Originally Posted by NYBBNUTT View Post
    The only Yankee insert I have is the die cut Decade of Decadance Mariano Rivera. Nothing of Trout from this year. Are you interested in any other years? I can go digging.

Thanks,

Jeff

ONLY MAILING ON SATURDAY

Quote Originally Posted by CubsFan1313 View Post
    Jeff,
    I have these Red Sox from your want list and some extras:

Base: 185, 309
    Rainbow Foil: 130 Chavis
    1985: 15 Chris Sale, 18 Clemens, 20 Xander Bogaerts
    1985 Blue: 16 J.D. Martinez, 19 Wade Boggs
    Decade Best: 81 Red Sox team
    Decades Next – 18 Devers

I can use any of these base/parallel RC: Bo Bichette (#78), Gavin Lux (#292), Yordan Alvarez (#276)
    Vladimir Guerrero Jr Highlights (VGJ): 9, 19, 21, 24
    Turkey Red (TR): 7, 37, 46, 53, 72, 73, 85, 96

Thanks,
    David
    Can't help with any of your wants. I didn't buy any Walmart or Target and don't have any dupes of the others. Is there anything else you are looking for?

Thanks,

Jeff

ONLY MAILING ON SATURDAY

Can't help with any of your wants. I didn't buy any Walmart or Target and don't have any dupes of the others. Is there anything else you are looking for?

Thanks,

Jeff
    Jeff,
    I would be interested in any of the RC logo cards of players in my wantlist.

Thanks,
    David

Quote Originally Posted by CubsFan1313 View Post
    Jeff,
    I would be interested in any of the RC logo cards of players in my wantlist.

Thanks,
    David
    I have a Silver Pack Eloy Jimenez from last year's Update set. Interested?

Thanks,

Jeff

ONLY MAILING ON SATURDAY

List is up to date. Still need 4 base and a handful of inserts. Also still looking for Red Sox #d and other parallels. If you can help, LMK what you are looking for and I will see what I can do.

Thanks,

Jeff

ONLY MAILING ON SATURDAY

I picked up some Turkey Reds, I have the JD Martinez Turkey Red if you still need. You can check out my threads in set building and FS/FT for what I'm looking for right now.

Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by jaydub View Post
    I picked up some Turkey Reds, I have the JD Martinez Turkey Red if you still need. You can check out my threads in set building and FS/FT for what I'm looking for right now.

Jeff
    Okay. I will look in a little bit. I think I can find something. There is a 50/50 chance I will be picking some up in Walmart today when I am there.

Thanks,

Jeff

ONLY MAILING ON SATURDAY