Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 2020 Topps Series 1

2020 Topps Series 1

Hey Gang –

It has been a while. I have been waiting for 2020 Series 1 in hopes that it would jump start my collecting juices. I think it may have. I do still need to finish 2019 Archives and Heritage High numbers but for this post I am focusing on Series 1. Here is my want list (* Incoming):

Base variations – 60 Roger Clemens, 269 JD Martinez, 299 Pedro Martinez, 314 Rafael Devers (fast becoming one of my favorites)

85 Topps – 15 Chris Sale, 17 Devers

Decades Next – 18 Devers

Topps Choice – 14 Betts

I have a little bit of everything to trade from the inserts. I am not building whole insert sets. LMK what you have and what you need and we can go from there.

Thanks,

Jeff
    Last edited by JJLevitsky; 03-18-2020 at 06:49 AM.
    Wantlists are on my webpage. Click the my user name and then go to home page.

ONLY MAILING ON SATURDAY

I have these:

1974 Traded- Checklist
    2020 Topps- 42 57 62 65 73 81 110 118 171 185 213 259 273 276 300 309 336 349

I have some 2019 Archives too, so I'll look and see what you need. I didn't see anything on your Want List for 2019 Archives, so if you want to look at my Trade Page and see which ones you need, we can make this a bigger trade. I can use anything off my Want List and pm works best, please.

Paul
    Last edited by Shortbus12; 02-07-2020 at 09:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shortbus12 View Post
    I have these:

1974 Traded- Checklist
    2020 Topps- 42 57 62 65 73 81 110 118 171 185 213 259 273 276 300 309 336 349

I have some 2019 Archives too, so I'll look and see what you need. I didn't see anything on your Want List for 2019 Archives, so if you want to look at my Trade Page and see which ones you need, we can make this a bigger trade. I can use anything off my Want List and pm works best, please.

Paul
    PM sent.

Thanks,

Jeff

ONLY MAILING ON SATURDAY

Jeff, I should be recieving my box next week. Do you have any Cardinal gold or rainbow foil to trade? LMK, Aaron
    Just a set builder for the most part. If you can't help me on sets I can always use Oscar Tavaras, Michael Wacha cards. Also been picking up some Bob Gibson, Lou Brock, and Ozzie GU and Autos. Thanks for the help and GO Cards!!

hi jeff
    as soon as I getr my boxes open and set them up will lyk what I need just doing base so any red sox I get in parallel sets will put aside for you
    later
    tom
    GO STEELERS GO

DICK GROAT, BILL MAZAROSKI AND
    CONNIE HAWKINS FAN

looking for 72, topps football

RIP Mr Fatboycards
    You may have left us way to early but you will never be forgoten

Quote Originally Posted by STLSHOEMAN View Post
    Jeff, I should be recieving my box next week. Do you have any Cardinal gold or rainbow foil to trade? LMK, Aaron
    Not sure but i will look in the morning and list them for you.

Thanks,

Jeff

ONLY MAILING ON SATURDAY

Quote Originally Posted by chieftazmisty View Post
    hi jeff
    as soon as I getr my boxes open and set them up will lyk what I need just doing base so any red sox I get in parallel sets will put aside for you
    later
    tom
    You are too kind. I will see what I can do to help you out when you are ready.

Thanks,

Jeff

ONLY MAILING ON SATURDAY

I have these inserts:

Decade Best – 62 Pedro Martinez, 71 Pedro Martinez, 99 Mookie Betts
    Decades Next – 18 Devers

Interested in selected Rockies and Dodgers rainbow foils, the silver pack 1985 chromes set, 1985 paper base set. Still putting together a base needs list.

t

Do you need any of the Rainbow or Rainbow with gold foil of the Red Sox players? Best regards, David PS I'm working on the DOD insert set.
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Sat contest for Ronald Acuna Jr. auto 068/199 2019 Topps Museum Archival auto has been posted!

Jeff
    How you doing long time no see
    I have these 2020 Topps Red Sox cards
    Turkey Red #13 Betts #56 Bogaerts
    35th Anniversary #85-19 Boggs #35-21 Betts
    is that enough for the Ted Williams diecut
    Jack
    RIP GONZOFAN2
    FANATIC Glavine collector and collect Irod-Jackie-Ted
    Now a GOLDEN EAGLE 60+ yrs out of BC

Quote Originally Posted by STLSHOEMAN View Post
    Have the rainbow parallel, not gold, 39 Tyler O'Neill. I will set it aside for you. LMK when you have something to work with.

Thanks,

Jeff

ONLY MAILING ON SATURDAY

Quote Originally Posted by jaydub View Post
    I have these inserts:

Decade Best – 62 Pedro Martinez, 71 Pedro Martinez, 99 Mookie Betts
    Decades Next – 18 Devers

Interested in selected Rockies and Dodgers rainbow foils, the silver pack 1985 chromes set, 1985 paper base set. Still putting together a base needs list.

t
    Have the 1985 insert Gavin Lux and silver pack Dustin May. Looking for something comparable in Red Sox in return.

Thanks,

Jeff

ONLY MAILING ON SATURDAY

Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    Do you need any of the Rainbow or Rainbow with gold foil of the Red Sox players? Best regards, David PS I'm working on the DOD insert set.
    I haven't listed them but would be interested in them. I only have 3 DOD right now. I am keeping one (Hank Aaron). The other 2 are Yankees - 10 Gehrig and 15 Rivera. They are pending right now in a deal not here. That has a 50/50 chance of happening. If it doesn't, you would be first in line. Are you looking for anything else?

Thanks,

Jeff

ONLY MAILING ON SATURDAY

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Jeff
    How you doing long time no see
    I have these 2020 Topps Red Sox cards
    Turkey Red #13 Betts #56 Bogaerts
    35th Anniversary #85-19 Boggs #35-21 Betts
    is that enough for the Ted Williams diecut
    Jack
    It has been a little busy around here. I stepped away from cards for a bit just to take a break. Series 1 has gotten me going again.

Anyway, I need the die cut myself. That is a want list. Anything else you are looking for?

Thanks,

Jeff

ONLY MAILING ON SATURDAY

Just looking for Teds and Jackie Robinson cards theres only one Glavine in the 20s Topps and I traded for it already
    Jack
    RIP GONZOFAN2
    FANATIC Glavine collector and collect Irod-Jackie-Ted
    Now a GOLDEN EAGLE 60+ yrs out of BC