Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 60

Thread: Need Decade of Dominance Die Cuts inserts!

  1. #1

    Need Decade of Dominance Die Cuts inserts!

    DOD-8 Ty Cobb - Detroit Tigers
    DOD-10 Lou Gehrig *- New York Yankees


    DOD-17 Honus Wagner -* Pittsburgh Pirates


    DOD-20 Johnny Bench - Cincinnati Reds.
    • *=working on trade.
    Last edited by David K.; 02-25-2020 at 07:14 PM.
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Sat contest for Ronald Acuna Jr. auto 068/199 2019 Topps Museum Archival auto has been posted!

  2. #2
    Updated.
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Sat contest for Ronald Acuna Jr. auto 068/199 2019 Topps Museum Archival auto has been posted!

  3. #3
    updated...
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Sat contest for Ronald Acuna Jr. auto 068/199 2019 Topps Museum Archival auto has been posted!

  4. #4
    updated.
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Sat contest for Ronald Acuna Jr. auto 068/199 2019 Topps Museum Archival auto has been posted!

  5. #5
    DOD-6 Roger Clemens* - Boston Red Sox
    DOD-16 Ted Williams - Boston Red Sox
    DOD-20 Johnny Bench - Cincinnati Reds.

    I have those three (in case the Clemens falls through). Anything you can help me with per my list here:
    http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...=1#post3925135

    Jeff
    wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/cardboardcrowd/wantlist
    tradelist: http://sites.google.com/site/cardboardcrowd/tradelist
    Currently building:
    1973 Topps / 1974 Topps / 1976 Topps
    2010, 2011, 2012 Topps Pro Debut

  6. #6
    I've got the gehrig
    Unofficial Frank Thomas Super Collector!
    Autographs:3 Cards, 2 8x10's,1 Baseball
    Around 1200 cards and climbing!
    Also looking for White Sox Allen&Ginter Relics, Gordon Beckham, Mark Buehrle and Paul Konerko

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydub View Post
    DOD-6 Roger Clemens* - Boston Red Sox
    DOD-16 Ted Williams - Boston Red Sox
    DOD-20 Johnny Bench - Cincinnati Reds.

    I have those three (in case the Clemens falls through). Anything you can help me with per my list here:
    http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...=1#post3925135

    Jeff
    I'll check...but I did see your post...did not have anything to trade with at that time....but I check your wantlist. Best regards, David

    Quote Originally Posted by 558561 View Post
    I've got the gehrig
    Thanks ...but I'm working a trade for one. Best regards, David
    Last edited by David K.; 02-10-2020 at 07:32 PM.
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Sat contest for Ronald Acuna Jr. auto 068/199 2019 Topps Museum Archival auto has been posted!

  8. #8
    Jaydub..I have these from your wantlist: silver packs 85C-24, Topp Choice TC-20,Decades's best 6 and Topps now TNR-6. Let me know...
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Sat contest for Ronald Acuna Jr. auto 068/199 2019 Topps Museum Archival auto has been posted!

  9. #9
    updated
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Sat contest for Ronald Acuna Jr. auto 068/199 2019 Topps Museum Archival auto has been posted!

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    Jaydub..I have these from your wantlist: silver packs 85C-24, Topp Choice TC-20,Decades's best 6 and Topps now TNR-6. Let me know...
    David, I think you were looking at what I have to trade from 2020, not my wantlist. My main wants outside of base right now are the 1985 paper and chromes and selected rockies and dodgers parallels.

    Jeff
    wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/cardboardcrowd/wantlist
    tradelist: http://sites.google.com/site/cardboardcrowd/tradelist
    Currently building:
    1973 Topps / 1974 Topps / 1976 Topps
    2010, 2011, 2012 Topps Pro Debut

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydub View Post
    David, I think you were looking at what I have to trade from 2020, not my wantlist. My main wants outside of base right now are the 1985 paper and chromes and selected rockies and dodgers parallels.

    Jeff
    Sorry......not going thru that again....Like I said before...I looked and did not see anything that I could trade to you. Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Sat contest for Ronald Acuna Jr. auto 068/199 2019 Topps Museum Archival auto has been posted!

  12. #12
    Wantlist

    *Base*
    First set
    4, 7, 8, 10, 24, 31*, 37, 50, 51, 75, 81, 83*, 87*, 121, 123, 216*, 236*, 271, 292, 341, 347

    Second set
    4, 7, 8, 10, 13, 14, 15, 18, 20, 24, 25, 28, 29*, 31, 35, 37, 39, 42, 46*, 47, 50, 51, 54, 56, 59, 64, 67, 69*, 70, 75, 78, 81, 82, 83, 87, 97, 101, 110*, 114*, 117, 121, 123, 126*, 131, 133, 136, 150, 152*, 153, 157*, 158*, 164, 165, 180, 182*, 183*, 186, 195, 197, 198, 199, 209, 210, 213*, 216, 219, 221, 224*, 225, 226, 229, 235, 236, 240, 244, 246*, 247, 249*, 251*, 254, 255, 261*, 264, 268, 269, 270, 271, 274, 276, 279, 287, 288, 292, 294, 308, 311, 216, 322, 323, 326, 328, 331*, 332, 333, 341, 344*, 346, 347,

    *1985 Topps 35th Anniversary Series 1*
    5, 6, 7, 11, 12, 14, 18, 19, 21, 23, 33, 35, 36, 37, 41, 44, 46, 47, 50, 54, 55, 56, 62, 65, 69, 71, 73, 78, 80, 84, 87, 89, 92, 97

    *1985 Topps 35th Anniversary Silver Pack Refractors Series 1*
    2, 3, 4, 9, 10, 11, 15, 29, 30, 32, 33, 34, 36, 38, 47

    *Rainbow Foil and Gold Foil*
    12 Sam Hilliard
    24 Kenley Jansen
    50 Cody Bellinger
    80 Austin Barnes
    118 Clayton Kershaw
    126 German Marquez
    233 David Dahl
    235 Dustin May
    255 Max Muncy
    268 Ian Desmond
    280 Tony Gonsolin
    292 Gavin Lux
    288 Jon Gray
    316 Justin Turner
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Sat contest for Ronald Acuna Jr. auto 068/199 2019 Topps Museum Archival auto has been posted!

  13. #13
    The only thing I have is the base cards. Best regards, David
    Last edited by David K.; 02-11-2020 at 10:15 AM.
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Sat contest for Ronald Acuna Jr. auto 068/199 2019 Topps Museum Archival auto has been posted!

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    Wantlist

    *Base*
    First set
    4, 7, 8, 10, 24, 31*, 37, 50, 51, 75, 81, 83*, 87*, 121, 123, 216*, 236*, 271, 292, 341, 347

    Second set
    4, 7, 8, 10, 13, 14, 15, 18, 20, 24, 25, 28, 29*, 31, 35, 37, 39, 42, 46*, 47, 50, 51, 54, 56, 59, 64, 67, 69*, 70, 75, 78, 81, 82, 83, 87, 97, 101, 110*, 114*, 117, 121, 123, 126*, 131, 133, 136, 150, 152*, 153, 157*, 158*, 164, 165, 180, 182*, 183*, 186, 195, 197, 198, 199, 209, 210, 213*, 216, 219, 221, 224*, 225, 226, 229, 235, 236, 240, 244, 246*, 247, 249*, 251*, 254, 255, 261*, 264, 268, 269, 270, 271, 274, 276, 279, 287, 288, 292, 294, 308, 311, 216, 322, 323, 326, 328, 331*, 332, 333, 341, 344*, 346, 347,

    *1985 Topps 35th Anniversary Series 1*
    5, 6, 7, 11, 12, 14, 18, 19, 21, 23, 33, 35, 36, 37, 41, 44, 46, 47, 50, 54, 55, 56, 62, 65, 69, 71, 73, 78, 80, 84, 87, 89, 92, 97

    *1985 Topps 35th Anniversary Silver Pack Refractors Series 1*
    2, 3, 4, 9, 10, 11, 15, 29, 30, 32, 33, 34, 36, 38, 47

    *Rainbow Foil and Gold Foil*
    12 Sam Hilliard
    24 Kenley Jansen
    50 Cody Bellinger
    80 Austin Barnes
    118 Clayton Kershaw
    126 German Marquez
    233 David Dahl
    235 Dustin May
    255 Max Muncy
    268 Ian Desmond
    280 Tony Gonsolin
    292 Gavin Lux
    288 Jon Gray
    316 Justin Turner
    I think this is not your particular wantlist, but just in case

    Have these for you:
    42,54,70,97,133,225,235,247,316,323

    Just looking for a Bellinger card in return
    Last edited by greatdadx2; 02-11-2020 at 11:04 AM.

  15. #15
    I have McGwire n Ichiro. Any HR Challenge's

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •