Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 41

Thread: 2020 Topps WTT/WTTF

  1. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by jweech View Post
    So i struck out on parallels except for rainbow 116 Daniel Murphy. I also have other silver pack cards (you don't need any of them) but can you use one as trade bait in exchange for the other silver I need? I can list them if interested.
    Joe
    also pulled a Wade Davis gold card if that is more interesting than the Murphy rainbow.
    I collect Topps/Topps Traded/Topps Chrome - base and inserts
    Base card wantlist - http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...ps-Update-base
    Insert card wantlist (2nd post is inserts for trade) - http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...erts-2010-2015

  2. #17
    Jeff, over on SportscardForum, you sent me (gmessick2) a PM in response to my post in your thread. When I responded, I thought you were only looking for Dodgers/Rockies but I see now that maybe you were looking for any 85 35th Anniversary cards to finish your set. If that is true, I have these two: McGwire #85-75 and Votto #85-34. I am interested in your Decade of Dominance die-cut Ted Williams. LMK either here or on SCF if you can use anything I have. Thanks, Gene
    I collect Nolan Ryan, Mickey Mantle and Ted Williams cards I do not have. I might also trade for Johnny Bench parallel cards. LMK before the trade if your address is not in USA.

  3. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by jweech View Post
    So i struck out on parallels except for rainbow 116 Daniel Murphy. I also have other silver pack cards (you don't need any of them) but can you use one as trade bait in exchange for the other silver I need? I can list them if interested.
    Joe
    Joe,

    Let's revisit this trade. Let me know what silvers you ended up with and as you said, I can take one that I don't need as trade bait.

    Jeff
    wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/cardboardcrowd/wantlist
    tradelist: http://sites.google.com/site/cardboardcrowd/tradelist
    Currently building:
    1973 Topps / 1974 Topps / 1976 Topps
    2010, 2011, 2012 Topps Pro Debut

  4. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydub View Post
    Joe,

    Let's revisit this trade. Let me know what silvers you ended up with and as you said, I can take one that I don't need as trade bait.

    Jeff
    Jeff, these are the silver doubles I currently have. Let me know which one you would like me to include and then post it up.
    Silverpack (for silvers I need) - 20 Yamamoto.25 deGrom.32 Griffey.12 Lindor.31 Harper.43 Soto.46 Aquino.18 Kershaw.9Sandberg.34 Murphy.6 Hoerner.40 McKay.35 Clark.5 Devers.41 Bichette.
    22 Hiura.13 Arenado
    I collect Topps/Topps Traded/Topps Chrome - base and inserts
    Base card wantlist - http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...ps-Update-base
    Insert card wantlist (2nd post is inserts for trade) - http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...erts-2010-2015

  5. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by jweech View Post
    Jeff, these are the silver doubles I currently have. Let me know which one you would like me to include and then post it up.
    Silverpack (for silvers I need) - 20 Yamamoto.25 deGrom.32 Griffey.12 Lindor.31 Harper.43 Soto.46 Aquino.18 Kershaw.9Sandberg.34 Murphy.6 Hoerner.40 McKay.35 Clark.5 Devers.41 Bichette.
    22 Hiura.13 Arenado
    Joe,

    I can still send these:

    17, 23, 39, 42, 50

    How about those 5 for these 3:

    9 Sandberg
    34 Murphy
    41 Bichette

    Given that one is Bichette, it should make up in relative value for the 5 to 3 trade.

    let me know,
    Jeff
    wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/cardboardcrowd/wantlist
    tradelist: http://sites.google.com/site/cardboardcrowd/tradelist
    Currently building:
    1973 Topps / 1974 Topps / 1976 Topps
    2010, 2011, 2012 Topps Pro Debut

  6. #21
    Jeff, when the dust settles after your trade with Joe, LMK what silvers you have to trade. Thanks, Aaron
    Just a set builder for the most part. If you can't help me on sets I can always use Oscar Tavaras, Michael Wacha cards. Also been picking up some Bob Gibson, Lou Brock, and Ozzie GU and Autos. Thanks for the help and GO Cards!!

  7. #22
    have these
    1985 Topps 35th Anniversary Series 1
    #46,89

    interested in this
    Topps Now*
    TNR-1

  8. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by jordanrulz View Post
    have these
    1985 Topps 35th Anniversary Series 1
    #46,89

    interested in this
    Topps Now*
    TNR-1
    That sounds fine to me. Is there another card I can add that you need? PWE trade either way is good for me.

    Jeff
    wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/cardboardcrowd/wantlist
    tradelist: http://sites.google.com/site/cardboardcrowd/tradelist
    Currently building:
    1973 Topps / 1974 Topps / 1976 Topps
    2010, 2011, 2012 Topps Pro Debut

  9. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydub View Post
    Joe,

    I can still send these:

    17, 23, 39, 42, 50

    How about those 5 for these 3:

    9 Sandberg
    34 Murphy
    41 Bichette

    Given that one is Bichette, it should make up in relative value for the 5 to 3 trade.

    let me know,
    Jeff
    I'm good with that jeff. I'll set up a trade shortly.
    Joe
    I collect Topps/Topps Traded/Topps Chrome - base and inserts
    Base card wantlist - http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...ps-Update-base
    Insert card wantlist (2nd post is inserts for trade) - http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...erts-2010-2015

  10. #25
    I have rainbow foil #126, German Marquez, and 85 Topps 35th Anniversary #85-6 Zac Gallon RC, plus base #61 & 62. Still interested in your 2020 Topps Decade of Dominance Ted Williams in a PWE trade. LMK
    I collect Nolan Ryan, Mickey Mantle and Ted Williams cards I do not have. I might also trade for Johnny Bench parallel cards. LMK before the trade if your address is not in USA.

  11. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by ryancollector View Post
    I have rainbow foil #126, German Marquez, and 85 Topps 35th Anniversary #85-6 Zac Gallon RC, plus base #61 & 62. Still interested in your 2020 Topps Decade of Dominance Ted Williams in a PWE trade. LMK
    I have acquired the Ted Williams DOD16 from another trader so please disregard this post.
    I collect Nolan Ryan, Mickey Mantle and Ted Williams cards I do not have. I might also trade for Johnny Bench parallel cards. LMK before the trade if your address is not in USA.

  12. #27
    I need these two from you:

    2020 Topps Gold #95 Ian Kennedy (xxxx/2020) $2.00
    2020 Topps '85 Topps Silver Pack Chrome #85C17 Whit Merrifield probably $2.00

    what can you use from my trade-lists?
    MY BASEBALL FOR TRADE PAGE.

    MY FOOTBALL FOR TRADE PAGE.

    MY BASKETBALL FOR TRADE PAGE.

    MY WRESTLING FOR TRADE PAGE.

    I collect Kansas City Royals, Charlotte Hornets, Carolina Panthers, Carolina Hurricanes and Zack Ryder of the WWE

  13. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by K.C._Royals! View Post
    I need these two from you:

    2020 Topps Gold #95 Ian Kennedy (xxxx/2020) $2.00
    2020 Topps '85 Topps Silver Pack Chrome #85C17 Whit Merrifield probably $2.00

    what can you use from my trade-lists?
    The silver pack Merrifield was just sent out in a trade and I haven't updated my post here yet. I still have the Ian Kennedy though. Let me take a look at your list.

    Jeff
    wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/cardboardcrowd/wantlist
    tradelist: http://sites.google.com/site/cardboardcrowd/tradelist
    Currently building:
    1973 Topps / 1974 Topps / 1976 Topps
    2010, 2011, 2012 Topps Pro Debut

  14. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by STLSHOEMAN View Post
    Jeff, when the dust settles after your trade with Joe, LMK what silvers you have to trade. Thanks, Aaron
    Aaron I have these silvers left:

    85C-8 Bryant, 24 Stawberry, 26 Alonso

    Jeff
    wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/cardboardcrowd/wantlist
    tradelist: http://sites.google.com/site/cardboardcrowd/tradelist
    Currently building:
    1973 Topps / 1974 Topps / 1976 Topps
    2010, 2011, 2012 Topps Pro Debut

  15. #30
    How about your 26 Alonso for my silver 38 Goldschmidt and base 7,81 in a PWE trade? LMK, Aaron
    Just a set builder for the most part. If you can't help me on sets I can always use Oscar Tavaras, Michael Wacha cards. Also been picking up some Bob Gibson, Lou Brock, and Ozzie GU and Autos. Thanks for the help and GO Cards!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •