Thread: 2020 Topps wttf/wtt-updated 2/25

aaron
    I can use these from your trade list
    Decade best:25,31,48,67,91
    1985:93,95

I have many golds and rainbow from 2019 not much from the 2020 set
    ken

Ken, I'm done with 2019. I just need what's on my list. Aaron
    Just a set builder for the most part. If you can't help me on sets I can always use Oscar Tavaras, Michael Wacha cards. Also been picking up some Bob Gibson, Lou Brock, and Ozzie GU and Autos. Thanks for the help and GO Cards!!

Quote Originally Posted by STLSHOEMAN View Post
    Jeff, no luck on the base. Here is a list of the silver pack cards I need:1-3-4-5-6-9-10-11-12-14-15-16-17-18-26-27-28-29-30-32-33-34-35-36-39-40-42-44-45-47-48-50. LMK which ones I can get for the 2 Red Sox cards. Aaron
    Looks like I have 2 you need - 12 and 50. How about those 2 plus the 257 base for you for the 2 Sox cards you have for me?

Thanks,

Jeff
    Wantlists are on my webpage. Click the my user name and then go to home page.

ONLY MAILING ON SATURDAY

Jeff, trade posted. Thanks, Aaron
    Just a set builder for the most part. If you can't help me on sets I can always use Oscar Tavaras, Michael Wacha cards. Also been picking up some Bob Gibson, Lou Brock, and Ozzie GU and Autos. Thanks for the help and GO Cards!!

PM sent
    BASEBALL TO TRADE - ASTROS WANTED
    https://tradeitbuyitsellit.wordpress.com/

FOOTBALL TO TRADE - OILERS/TITANS WANTED
    https://platnum71astros.wordpress.com/[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

Jeff, trade posted. Thanks, Aaron
    Confirmed. Thanks for the help.

Jeff
    Wantlists are on my webpage. Click the my user name and then go to home page.

ONLY MAILING ON SATURDAY

ttt

Aaron,
    Do you still need the vintage stock Mikolas would trade that for the Reggie Medallion
    Derek Jeter collector 600 cards 18 game used 1 auto and 1 autograph jersey

I'm fine with that but the Trade Manager is screwed up and I can't post it. LMK, Aaron

I have TR 82. I can use the TRC 20 Javy Baez.
    Hoosier
    ---------
    Trading Interests:
    Javier Baez, Ernie Banks, Johnny Bench, Kris Bryant, Willson Contreras, Ian Kinsler, Greg Maddux, Mike Schmidt, Corey Seager & Mike Trout. Victor Oladipo. Jordan Howard & Walter Payton

EVERYTHING I have available for trade is on my tradelist page. If it's not on that page, I don't have it. It's really that simple. Hoosier's Tradelist

I'm fine with that but the Trade Manager is screwed up and I can't post it. LMK, Aaron
    We can either wait for it to be fixed or pull address from our recent trade. I am fine with either way.
    Derek Jeter collector 600 cards 18 game used 1 auto and 1 autograph jersey

Hoosier, I think I have that one coming in another deal.

Gestes, hopefully it will be fixed soon.

ttt

I don't have any of those needs, but I could still use the Baez Chrome, if there's anything on my site you'd take instead. Thanks.
    Hoosier
    ---------
    Trading Interests:
    Javier Baez, Ernie Banks, Johnny Bench, Kris Bryant, Willson Contreras, Ian Kinsler, Greg Maddux, Mike Schmidt, Corey Seager & Mike Trout. Victor Oladipo. Jordan Howard & Walter Payton

EVERYTHING I have available for trade is on my tradelist page. If it's not on that page, I don't have it. It's really that simple. Hoosier's Tradelist

How about 2019 Bowman Platinum Top Prospects Sky Blue #TOP-20 Nolan Gorman $4.00? LMK, Aaron