Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: 2020 Movie reviews!

Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    Currently watching Bermuda Tentacles!!
    3.5 on IMDb. David, you're starting to scrape the bottom of the barrel, lol!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chief wahoo View Post
    3.5 on IMDb. David, you're starting to scrape the bottom of the barrel, lol!!!
    Until u watch a movie.....you don't know...and I don't like people who are spoilers!
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Don't drink the Kool aid from anyone trying to rip you off with their high prices of unopen baseball products......or those people who say supply and demand......Parents is that all you learned in College?

Until u watch a movie.....you don't know...and I don't like people who are spoilers!
    Ok, I won't spoil the ending for you!

Watched part of the Warriors.....movie.....Still liked the movie despite the gangs.....
    This is one of my all time favorite movies!! If I happen to come across it - I will always watch it. Gotta love The Furies......
    Building Topps sets from 1969 to the present. Always looking for Puckett cards.

wantlists updated, new player tradelists added.
    http://www.katester44.webs.com/

Kirby Puckett havelist:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...sH&hl=en#gid=0

Not bad of a movie...
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Don't drink the Kool aid from anyone trying to rip you off with their high prices of unopen baseball products......or those people who say supply and demand......Parents is that all you learned in College?

Movie had 3.1 thousand likes and only 404 dislikes......so how is this a bad movie....its okay.....and not the bottom of the barrel....
    Last edited by David K.; 05-23-2020 at 09:51 PM.

Now movies like earth girls are easy.....

Idiots a few houses in the back....having a party and playing loud music and being loud.....hope they catch it......would be a better world without idiots like them. Best regards, David

Something Beneath.......2007 scif.......

I just watch a movie called "The Invitation" on Nextflix. I think it came out in 2015. Pretty good thriller/suspense type movie. If you have Nexflix, I'd recommend checking it out. It might be on other streaming platforms also if you don't have Netflix.

Have a great rest of your holiday weekend,
    Billy

Hey Billy! Nope no the nextflix....I'll see if its on youtube. Thanks for the suggestion! Best regards, David

Almost done the something beneath......20 min lefted....will check out the invitation.....

Theres a few the invitation movies.....2015, 2017, etc....

Watching the one in 2015...

So boring.....getting put to sleep by a bunch of lousy actors/actresses........already 30 mins into it...