Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: 2020 Movie reviews!

Next free movie scfi......should be...
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Sat contest for Ronald Acuna Jr. auto 068/199 2019 Topps Museum Archival auto has been posted!

More free movies.......perified world.....under the sea...
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Sat contest for Ronald Acuna Jr. auto 068/199 2019 Topps Museum Archival auto has been posted!

The hunt
    Knives out

Pretty good
    "Live Each Day As If It Were Your Last...
    Tomorrow is Not Promised

I'm going back to the 1950's.....Them.....Giants Ants ......Thing..........Journey to the center of the earth......War of the Worlds....This one was great!! The original movie......The day the earth stood still...Great movie and many people did not learn from this wonderful movie!

Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    I'm going back to the 1950's.....Them.....Giants Ants ......Thing..........Journey to the center of the earth......War of the Worlds....This one was great!! The original movie......The day the earth stood still...Great movie and many people did not learn from this wonderful movie!
    Just watched the original Frankenstein
    "Live Each Day As If It Were Your Last...
    Tomorrow is Not Promised

The beast from 20,000 leagues benenth the sea....

Looking for another free good science fiction movie.....

Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    Looking for another free good science fiction movie.....
    Here is a trailer from a free 1950s sci-fi movie that is on YouTube. But I warn you if you watch this movie you'll lose sleep because it is scarier than the Coronavirus!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOj0nXpRqX8

Check out "Monster in the Closet". Chessy and campy 80's b-rated sci-fi, but has a very young Paul Wallker playing a kid scientist.

Billy

Check out "Monster in the Closet". Chessy and campy 80's b-rated sci-fi, but has a very young Paul Wallker playing a kid scientist. Not sure if any of the movie platforms actually have it, but I liked it when I watched it as a kid and re-watched it about 10 years ago.

Billy

Currently watching ....attack of the crab monsters! With the guy who played the professor on giligian island...

Another great old scfi.......is The Deadly Mantis! On youtube....under the year 3000 with the three or four reviews that poke fun of the movies.

Quote Originally Posted by SymphonicMetal View Post
    Here is a trailer from a free 1950s sci-fi movie that is on YouTube. But I warn you if you watch this movie you'll lose sleep because it is scarier than the Coronavirus!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOj0nXpRqX8
    I'll be checking this one out later today. Best regards, David PS day 9 into 19 days of the q word.

As long as its not bloody.....that's why I hate the slasher movies and don't watch them or go to them.

First watching Beyond the Time Barrier!