Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Movie reviews!

moving on to the next movie....might order piazza for lunch tomorrow. Best regards, David PS with a small side salad....
    Last edited by David K.; 04-03-2020 at 01:13 PM.
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Don't drink the Kool aid from anyone trying to rip you off with their high prices of unopen baseball products......or those people who say supply and demand......Parents is that all you learned in College?

Any remember from the 1950 or 1960....old science fiction...movie about digging up a UFO and people started to go crazy.....from a message on the UFO.....there was a scene of a distance planet this ship came from....of a huge war that looked like locusts......fighting....their was a war....between the locust that were prefect against thoses locust that were imperfect. Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Don't drink the Kool aid from anyone trying to rip you off with their high prices of unopen baseball products......or those people who say supply and demand......Parents is that all you learned in College?

Watching Super Croc....

Not bad...but the lady soldier always crying was starting to get on my nerves.....

Into the Ancient Alien Question....

Working in the yard and waiting for today's mail....once I get the mail...will open them and then wash my hands with soap.....cleaning up the fallen leafs from the winter..that came from houses next door.......
    Last edited by David K.; 04-04-2020 at 08:51 PM.

Rain coming sun and Monday...will go out on short trip on tues for food supplies...Best regards, David

Youtube posting free movies to watch! Before anyone says anything bad......most of them are quite good.....watching bloodsport!

Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    Working in the yard and waiting for today's mail....once I get the mail...will open them and then wash my hands with soap.....cleaning up the fallen leafs from the winter..that came from houses next door.......
    Instead of doing their job...They wait till the wind blows it into my front yard...nice people : (

I hear you with that.........We have no trees in our front yard but it always needs raking.........One lady, years ago, told me to complain to God........Quite funny actually.........
    mikekestner.com/mm86

Would like to make trades worthy of the BB mailer........Trying to avoid PWE trades......

Question

Quote Originally Posted by metsman1986 View Post
    I hear you with that.........We have no trees in our front yard but it always needs raking.........One lady, years ago, told me to complain to God........Quite funny actually.........
    Might be worth a try.....I donated to Catholic Church a few days ago....my pray request that the virus would end soon! Best regards, David

Tax day around the corner......mailing in my state......owe again....

Quantum Apocalype!

Not bad....but lots of ads in the movie!

Also was a little disappointed in the ending....Best regards, David